PDA

View Full Version : Bills' Luck Runs Out: Week 13 Grades

Michael82
12-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Offense: The Buffalo Bills luck appeared to run out on Sunday. They lost two starting offensive linemen, including their Center Geoff Hangartner, and they couldn't find a way to come back after doing it two weeks in a row. QB Ryan Fitzpatrick finished the game completing 15 out of 25 passes for a 158 yards, with 1 garbage touchdown and 1 interception. He also had 3 fumbles, 2 of which were lost. Fitzpatrick struggled with a relentless Vikings pass rush and couldn't get anything going. Demetrius Bell was schooled all day by Jared Allen. It also didn't help that his favorite target, Steve Johnson, continued his dropsies right away and was well covered most of the game. Lee Evans was no help either as he caught only 3 passes for 72 yards, with most of that coming after the game was already over. The running game was nonexistent as the Bills fell behind quickly and abandoned the run. However, CJ Spiller did have a nice 20-yard run and finished with 7 carries for 35 yards, while Fred Jackson had 11 carries for 42 yards. Overall, it was a pathetic showing from the offense. Grade: D- CLICK FOR MORE: (http://blogblitz.nfl.com/buffalo-bills/entry/bills_luck_runs_out_week)

Michael82
12-06-2010, 05:08 PM
Let me know what you think. Was I a little too hard on the team? Or did I grade them just right?

SeatownBillsFan21
12-06-2010, 05:13 PM
D- is a little high if you ask me. thanks for reminding me about yesterdays disaster

THRILLHO
12-06-2010, 05:14 PM
You seemed right on point. No grade is bad enough for how we played yesterday. I think your best was on the coaches. I kept waiting for half time adjustments, but it is rather tough to adjust when we were down by so much after the half. And I dont know if it's George Edwards, or just our personel, but something has to be done about this defense.

Also, +1 for saying the word "Luck" without mentioning Andrew. :cheers:

Michael82
12-06-2010, 05:22 PM
You seemed right on point. No grade is bad enough for how we played yesterday. I think your best was on the coaches. I kept waiting for half time adjustments, but it is rather tough to adjust when we were down by so much after the half. And I dont know if it's George Edwards, or just our personel, but something has to be done about this defense.

Also, +1 for saying the word "Luck" without mentioning Andrew. :cheers:

Thanks for the comments. I was so tempted to say that our Luck is running out because the Panthers lost again. But I stopped myself. :D

EDS
12-06-2010, 06:12 PM
Thanks for the comments. I was so tempted to say that our Luck is running out because the Panthers lost again. But I stopped myself. :D

Why stop yourself? Two meaningless wins may have cost the Bills years of success.

The Bills will be flying high with another first round defensive back though.