PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa

X-Era
12-07-2010, 06:31 AM
All I want for Christmas is to beat the Pats.

Since that game is the 26th, you know were will see a post like this. I thought I would be the first.

I can't promise I've been good, but maybe if enough Zoner's wish for it, we can get what we want.

BEAT THE PATS!

Buffalo Thriller
12-07-2010, 06:49 AM
I too wish for just one more win against the Pats.

Lexwhat
12-07-2010, 06:51 AM
I cant believe how good the Patriots are looking. Can anyone stop Tom Brady right now??

Hate to say it, but I don't think we stand a chance. This is not the same Patriots team we played early in the season, IMO.

Buffalo Thriller
12-07-2010, 07:03 AM
Key word is wishing.

seanbillsfan
12-07-2010, 07:33 AM
They will more than likely be resting their starters for at least most of the game, which obviously would help us. I don't care if it's their 3rd stringers a win is a win against the Pats

Jan Reimers
12-07-2010, 08:06 AM
I'm hoping for a Bugatti Veyron.

OpIv37
12-07-2010, 08:25 AM
All I want for Christmas is to beat the Pats.

Since that game is the 26th, you know were will see a post like this. I thought I would be the first.

I can't promise I've been good, but maybe if enough Zoner's wish for it, we can get what we want.

BEAT THE PATS!

All I want is world peace and a winning lottery ticket.

I think I have about the same chances of getting my wish as you do of getting yours.

Michael82
12-07-2010, 10:27 AM
I want us to crush the Patriots on December 26th, please Santa!

T-Long
12-07-2010, 11:09 AM
Since the Pats control their own destiny, I think they play all their starters for the game. If they lose to us and the Jets win out, that could give up the division since they split the head to head. That would be a nice Christmas present by getting a win from them, but after what I saw last night, they could put up 70 on us.

T-Long
12-07-2010, 11:37 AM
I honestly would rather be crushed by their starters then to win against the backups. That will ruin draft position and will be nothing to celebrate. I don't care if we haven't beaten them since that home opener with Bledsoe and Milloy, I don't want the streak to end beating a bunch of bench warmers. I may be in the minority there, but I would rather have a higher pick with a loss to Brady and company than a lower pick and a win against scrubs.

HAMMER
12-07-2010, 11:45 AM
I honestly would rather be crushed by their starters then to win against the backups. That will ruin draft position and will be nothing to celebrate. I don't care if we haven't beaten them since that home opener with Bledsoe and Milloy, I don't want the streak to end beating a bunch of bench warmers. I may be in the minority there, but I would rather have a higher pick with a loss to Brady and company than a lower pick and a win against scrubs.

Abolutely, beating their scrubs serves no purpose at all. Although losing to them would be utterly humiliating. This game is a lose-lose for Buffalo if the Pats scrubs play.