PDA

View Full Version : NYG @ Vikes will be played Monday night in Detroit

Coach Sal
12-12-2010, 11:02 AM
Game will be played at Ford Field in Detroit, 7:20pm Monday night.

That means it took the Giants and Vikings to play each other for the Lions to finally have a home Monday Night game scheduled in their stadium. Been almost ten years.

Scumbag College
12-12-2010, 11:05 AM
Wow, how many people do you think will show up for that?

Buddo
12-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Latest news is they don't think the Stadium will be ready by Monday.

Which Stadium? Ford Field?

Coach Sal
12-12-2010, 11:19 AM
Latest news is they don't think the Stadium will be ready by Monday.

You mean Minny's stadium for next Monday?! Right.

But this game will go on, in Detroit. I don't think they have any stadium issues there.

better days
12-12-2010, 11:21 AM
You mean Minny's stadium for next Monday?! Right.

But this game will go on, in Detroit. I don't think they have any stadium issues there.

Yeah, my bad. I will delete my post.

Johnny Bugmenot
12-12-2010, 11:37 AM
That's not all: next week's Vikings home game is also in jeopardy and they're looking for another option.

They have 50,000-seat TCF Bank Stadium, which is where the University of Minnesota Golden Gophers play, but it's an open-air stadium and word is they want a dome.

Couple this with the talk of the Vikings maybe considering moving to Toronto and the organizers wanting more NFL games there.

Hmm... I wonder if Rogers Communications people are on the phone with Mr. Wilf right now swinging a deal for next Sunday's game... Bills might have some company in T.O.

BADTHINGSMAN
12-12-2010, 01:31 PM
Was just watching the halftime of the Packers/Lions game, they showed Vikings dome collapsing from the inside. That was insane.

mellocrush19
12-12-2010, 02:32 PM
Wow, how many people do you think will show up for that?

I'll be going! They're giving out free tickets and since I live about an hour away from Detroit there's no way I'm passing up a free NFL game haha

BADTHINGSMAN
12-12-2010, 02:37 PM
<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kh5iE5FA84g&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kh5iE5FA84g&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>