PDA

View Full Version : 9/8 at the Ralph

JefftheBillsfan
09-06-2002, 02:27 PM
just a couple of questions. first, what times do the gates open? still 11:30? another question..., what song has been played in the preseason during anouncements? Are regular cameras allowed? I know video cameras aren't....

ROCK THE RALPH!!!!!!

Look, we are a so-so team. maybe average to slightly below. We can't do anything about their away games...but we can make life a living hell for the opponents in our home games. I don't know about you, but I am getting pretty sick of listening to packer fans brag about how great fans they are and how nobody compares to them. Lets show them how great fans we are. and we won't even have to piss on anyone (ahhhem....raider fans). so everyone rock the ralph...lets be the best fans in the world. so when the jets have the ball....everyone better be making some noise....and if they aren't...get them to. like i said we can't help them on the road....but let's make sure they win 6 or 7 games at home. at least 5. then maybe they can steal a couple on the road.

Everyone have an awesome time...and be loud!!!!

NoCtUrNaL
09-06-2002, 02:59 PM
You can bring anything you want to. One time me and my friends brought a cadaver to a game, the only thing security said was it's going to need a ticket.

THATHURMANATOR
09-06-2002, 03:01 PM
I know I will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lordofgun
09-06-2002, 03:02 PM
You gonna be there Jeff? Not sure when gates open, but you can bring a still camera or digital camers. No bags arte allowed thouygh, so you just have to carry the camera with no protection.

NoCtUrNaL
09-06-2002, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
"No bags arte allowed thouygh..."

Cool, now you've got a legitimate reason to leave the wife at home.

Dozerdog
09-06-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
You gonna be there Jeff? Not sure when gates open, but you can bring a still camera or digital camers. No bags arte allowed thouygh, so you just have to carry the camera with no protection.

:eek: No condoms allowed?

Ebenezer
09-06-2002, 03:21 PM
:rofl:

lordofgun
09-06-2002, 03:21 PM
:lol:

The_Philster
09-06-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by JefftheBillsfan
just a couple of questions. first, what times do the gates open? still 11:30? another question..., what song has been played in the preseason during anouncements? Are regular cameras allowed? I know video cameras aren't....

ROCK THE RALPH!!!!!!

Look, we are a so-so team. maybe average to slightly below. We can't do anything about their away games...but we can make life a living hell for the opponents in our home games. I don't know about you, but I am getting pretty sick of listening to packer fans brag about how great fans they are and how nobody compares to them. Lets show them how great fans we are. and we won't even have to piss on anyone (ahhhem....raider fans). so everyone rock the ralph...lets be the best fans in the world. so when the jets have the ball....everyone better be making some noise....and if they aren't...get them to. like i said we can't help them on the road....but let's make sure they win 6 or 7 games at home. at least 5. then maybe they can steal a couple on the
road.

Everyone have an awesome time...and be loud!!!!

Gates still open at 11:30..regular and digital cameras are allowed as well as a small bag like a fanny pack or something. They have to be easily searchable though. With this, they now have an express lane, so to speak, at every gate for people not carrying bags or anything.

JefftheBillsfan
09-06-2002, 05:33 PM
awesome...thanks guys....yeah im going....but seriously....ROCK THE RALPH

casdhf
09-06-2002, 07:01 PM
:sadwalk:

The_Philster
09-06-2002, 07:34 PM
No doubt, Jeff. You know what's funny? On usenet a few years ago, I told everyone to be loud and I got flak for it from a few. Nuts, huh?

JefftheBillsfan
09-07-2002, 01:59 PM
i hate people that go to sporting events then act like you are evil because you are tryin to enjoy yourselves and help the team win. i am always tryin to get everyone in it...and i hear it all the time too...ridiculous.