PDA

View Full Version : Anybody see the Heisman piece on Kellen Moore

soapman
12-12-2010, 09:35 PM
Cerebral was the word they kept throwing around. Kinda reminds me of a young Peyton without a tighter spiral but not as strong of an arm. Accurate, tough, a winner, perfect QB to sit for a year behind Fitz. Thoughts?

Bangarang
12-12-2010, 09:39 PM
He's a nugget of a man.

TheGhostofJimKelly
12-13-2010, 04:14 AM
Product of a system.

Ickybaluky
12-13-2010, 04:53 AM
Cerebral was the word they kept throwing around. Kinda reminds me of a young Peyton without a tighter spiral but not as strong of an arm. Accurate, tough, a winner, perfect QB to sit for a year behind Fitz. Thoughts?

One huge difference is Manning is 5 inches taller and 60 pounds heavier.

The kid definitely is loaded with intangibles, but so wasn't Steve Walsh. He doesn't have NFL size and has an average arm. His physical limitations are going to make him a mid-round pick at best. I mean, Max Hall came out of BYU last year with all the same intangibles. In the end, you need the physical attributes to play in the NFL.

YardRat
12-13-2010, 05:24 AM
Too small.

X-Era
12-13-2010, 06:04 AM
I rank him 11th for a reason:

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=193736

He's 6 foot even with arm strength and decision making concerns, he needs to stay in school.

Dr. Taylor Zaius
12-13-2010, 09:53 AM
He's TOO SHORT........:awm: :crazy: