• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • psubills62
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2008

Interesting note

Peyton Hillis has fumbled eight times this season, losing five of them.

Hillis has earned a reputation as a guy that puts the ball on the ground and the Bills knew it yesterday. Buffalo defenders faked like they would go low so Hillis would do his patented hurdle, but stayed up and went after the ball. It's something that Hillis must correct with Montario Hardesty (knee) back to battle for carries next season.
    From rotoworld.com

Maybe I'm going overboard with this...but I find it interesting that the coaching staff seemed to make that part of the gameplan. I don't remember that happening the last 3-4 years, where the Bills looked like they were specifically trying to take advantage of an opponent's weakness in that way.

Now Gailey should work on recovering loose footballs in practice sessions. The fact that Cribbs, using just one hand, was able to rip the ball away from three Bills is utterly unacceptable.
    "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
    - Nicholas Cummings
  • paranoid
    • Sep 2009

Re: Interesting note

Good point. Nice to see some real game planning. Too often under the Jauron regime it seemed like they were looking at their opponents' strengths and weaknesses for the first time on game day.

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Re: Interesting note

Originally posted by paranoid
      Good point. Nice to see some real game planning. Too often under the Jauron regime it seemed like they were looking at their opponents' strengths and weaknesses for the first time on game day.
      Under Jauron they did not study the opponents strengths & weaknesses until AFTER the game was played. Jauron: "we'll have to look at the game film"

Comment

Working...
      X