PDA

View Full Version : Bills as Spoilers in AFC East

HAMMER
12-13-2010, 01:59 PM
The Pats look unbeatable at this point so I will reserve any talk of winning that game. However we can take Miami out of the WC hunt with a victory this weekend. :squish:

The Jets schedule has them playing Pitt, Bears, Bills, none of those teams is a pushover. We look to be in position to take the Jets out of the playoff hunt with a victory in the last week of the season. How much fun would that be? That is all I want for Christmas.
:jetsuck:

LtFinFan66
12-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Dolphins took themselves out last weekend by losing to the Browns

HAMMER
12-13-2010, 02:34 PM
They are still alive, looks like you are quitting on your team, typical Dolphan.

ServoBillieves
12-13-2010, 02:35 PM
:squish:

RoscoeMagic
12-13-2010, 02:36 PM
Dolphins took themselves out last weekend by losing to the Browns

10-6 might still make the playoffs if the Jets keep playing like this. I don't think they will make the playoffs but with Buffalo and Detroit the next 2 games, they're still in the hunt. 9-6 into week 17, who knows. Certainly not out of it.

Yeah that'd be cool if the Bills knock the Jets out of the playoffs. I try not to bask in other teams' misfortune, but I definitely want to win that game, knock them out of the playoffs and laugh because the Jets are complete douchers.

YardRat
12-13-2010, 03:12 PM
:squish:

**** 'em. Kill 'em all, and let Goodell sort them out!

BuffaloBlitz83
12-13-2010, 03:18 PM
Only thing we can spoil is our pants in a big spot. Look no further than all the losses in OT and bears game too

LtFinFan66
12-13-2010, 03:19 PM
They are still alive, looks like you are quitting on your team, typical Dolphan.they don't control their own destiny....good try though...as weak as it was

HAMMER
12-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Only thing we can spoil is our pants in a big spot. Look no further than all the losses in OT and bears game too

OK then, wallow in your misery. I however, will take great pride in my team fighting to the end and hopefully spoiling a couple division foes playoff aspirations.

HAMMER
12-13-2010, 03:27 PM
they don't control their own destiny....good try though...as weak as it was

Doesn't mean they are done now does it? Quitter.

LtFinFan66
12-13-2010, 03:33 PM
Doesn't mean they are done now does it? Quitter.not officially but they can win out and still go home. Colts and Chargers have the tiebreaker on them. I know you have a hard on for me for some reason but I don't swing that way. get over me already...it's rather gay

HAMMER
12-13-2010, 03:51 PM
not officially but they can win out and still go home. Colts and Chargers have the tiebreaker on them. I know you have a hard on for me for some reason but I don't swing that way. get over me already...it's rather gay

You are the one bringing gay into the equation, sounds like you have the issue.

Oaf
12-13-2010, 04:17 PM
If it meant beating the Jets and completing the collapse, I would gladly give up wins to both the Fins and Pats (not like we have a choice on the latter anyways).

LtFinFan66
12-14-2010, 12:27 AM
You are the one bringing gay into the equation, sounds like you have the issue.you have been hitting on me for months and months....just sayin'

THRILLHO
12-14-2010, 08:22 AM
If it meant beating the Jets and completing the collapse, I would gladly give up wins to both the Fins and Pats (not like we have a choice on the latter anyways).
I too hate the Jets with the fury of 1000 Jets coaches tripping opposing teams.

Mike13
12-14-2010, 09:51 AM
Doesn't mean they are done now does it? Quitter.

Being realistic is being a quitter? 10-6 doesnt make the playoffs, we have been realistically out of it since the Cleveland loss.

Extremebillsfan247
12-14-2010, 10:18 AM
The Pats look unbeatable at this point so I will reserve any talk of winning that game. However we can take Miami out of the WC hunt with a victory this weekend. :squish:

The Jets schedule has them playing Pitt, Bears, Bills, none of those teams is a pushover. We look to be in position to take the Jets out of the playoff hunt with a victory in the last week of the season. How much fun would that be? That is all I want for Christmas.
:jetsuck: Beating Miami won't be easy. That's a really good defense they have there. If they had a better offensive system, they probably would be right up there with New England this year. That seems to be their Achilles heel though. If we can put points up on them early, we have a shot. If they go up by more than a touchdown, that game will be over. As far as the Jets go, We will see what Sanchez does to try and rebound from last Sunday. When he struggles, so do they. When he is on though, they are a very tough team to beat. JMO

Spiderweb
12-14-2010, 03:09 PM
They are still alive, looks like you are quitting on your team, typical Dolphan.

Jeez....

Dislike the Dolphins, understood. Talk a bit of smack, fine. But making it personal with LtFinFan66, who posts intelligently without the innate "homerism" and who adds to the quality of this board, is not a stature building event.

Nice avatar, but ....

(Did I just "defend" a Dolphins fan? As Enberg would say, "Oh my!")