PDA

View Full Version : Arthur Moats on Sports Center

THRILLHO
12-14-2010, 08:47 AM
Arthur Moats just did a phone interview on Sports Center about ending Favre's streak. He was very entertaning, and was honest saying that it kind of felt good, but at the same time it was not because the streak had ended. I love to hear that honesty instead of the usual "Well no one likes to end a career of such a competitor like Brett Favre...."

Team mates are calling him "Legend Killer." Haha.

Stewie
12-14-2010, 08:50 AM
It is nice to see a Buffalo Bill end the streak.

Also, the bills need to hire a nickname consultant. They're possibly worse at nicknames than playing football. :D

BertSquirtgum
12-14-2010, 09:00 AM
brett favre is a douche.

Ed
12-14-2010, 09:22 AM
Could Moats be the Stevie Johnson of our D? An overachieving late round pick with a great personality that seems to have a knack for making plays?

I'm starting to like Moats a lot. I'm not going to prematurely start projecting greatness because of a few games, but I think our defense could be further a long then we thought if guys like Moats, Carrington, and Troup can continue to develop.

madness
12-14-2010, 09:51 AM
#dontcrosstheMoats

T-Long
12-14-2010, 10:08 AM
I just spoke with Arthur and I will be conducting another interview with him. Post any questions/comments you want addressed! I will already be touching on the Favre hit and his new nickname.

Extremebillsfan247
12-14-2010, 10:29 AM
Hopefully this doesn't turn into another Stevie "why so serious" Johnson like fiasco. JMO

djjimkelly
12-14-2010, 10:34 AM
was just about to post this

hydro
12-14-2010, 10:37 AM
Hopefully this doesn't turn into another Stevie "why so serious" Johnson like fiasco. JMO

Moats is a lot more humble and less out going from what I can tell. He doesn't seem like a player that will go out of his way to perform some celebration on the field to draw attention to himself.

Mr. Miyagi
12-14-2010, 10:40 AM
I just spoke with Arthur and I will be conducting another interview with him. Post any questions/comments you want addressed! I will already be touching on the Favre hit and his new nickname.
I want to hear more about the chemistry on defense and atmosphere in the locker room during this bad season, and do they truly feel that they're a developing young team who just needs more time or are there a lot of holes to be filled yet.

Oaf
12-14-2010, 10:41 AM
Make a few more plays first Moats.

madness
12-14-2010, 10:58 AM

I actually credit it for what seemed to be the defense's awaking after that point. The D was upset over a lot of calls/non-calls and it looked like they finally started taking it out on the Browns as the were some pretty aggressive hits going on.
Please ask him if they took how the refs were calling that game personally.

chernobylwraiths
12-14-2010, 11:01 AM
Arthur, do you twitter or have facebook?

hydro
12-14-2010, 11:14 AM

@dabody52 is his twitter account.

DraftBoy
12-14-2010, 11:14 AM

He's on twitter. I can't think of the handle off the top of my head but that's been confirmed.

madness
12-14-2010, 11:16 AM
Just look up.

chernobylwraiths
12-14-2010, 11:17 AM
you guys are creepy

DraftBoy
12-14-2010, 11:18 AM
you guys are creepy

Because some people know his Twitter name? Its a way for individual fans to try and interact with some of their favorite players.

Personally I dont follow athletes, but I know many who do and who enjoy the back and forth.

Ed
12-14-2010, 11:27 AM
Ask him if the bills should lose out so we can get a higher pick and who we should draft.

DraftBoy
12-14-2010, 11:36 AM
Ask him if he saw JMU beat Virginia Tech this year and what his reaction was to that.

jamze132
12-14-2010, 03:21 PM
I want to hear more about the chemistry on defense and atmosphere in the locker room during this bad season, and do they truly feel that they're a developing young team who just needs more time or are there a lot of holes to be filled yet.
Probably the smartest thing I have heard you ever say.

JCBills
12-14-2010, 05:17 PM

Ask what part of his game he thinks needs the most work, and where he sees himself fitting on this D in the long run.

JCBills
12-14-2010, 05:20 PM
Because some people know his Twitter name? Its a way for individual fans to try and interact with some of their favorite players.

Personally I dont follow athletes, but I know many who do and who enjoy the back and forth.

Yep, not a big fan of twitter, but it got me 2 interviews, one of which was posted on here.

PIZ
12-15-2010, 11:16 AM

What is his relationship with Shawn Merriman and has he learned anything from him?