Mason: "Be happy, be content with where we are You could be a Buffalo Bills fan."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • methos4ever
    • Apr 2004

Mason: "Be happy, be content with where we are You could be a Buffalo Bills fan."

I assume it's his previous life as a Titan that led to our team being mentioned, but it's curious he picks nearly a month after the Ravens squeaking by in overtime against the Bills to say that...

Mason: 'Stop being a pessimist. Be an optimist. Be happy, be content with where we are You could be a Buffalo Bills fan.'
    Last edited by methos4ever; 12-16-2010, 05:14 AM.
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Re: Mason: "Be happy, be content with where we are You could be a Buffalo Bills fan."

A pox on anything posted via Twitter.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• don137
      • Jul 2002

Re: Mason: "Be happy, be content with where we are You could be a Buffalo Bills fan."

Well he isn't exactly wrong. While I am proud to be a Bills fan I also know being a Bills fan is not for the weak.

Comment

• IAG
        • Jan 2005

I will take the Ravens QB, Coach, owner and record.

Comment

• Lone Stranger
          • Sep 2002

The truth hurts sometimes.

Comment

• Jeff1220
            H to the 12:20
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by IAG
            I will take the Ravens QB, Coach, owner and record.
            I don't see Flacco ever winning the big one. He's a good QB (not great) who has started to show a pattern of choking in clutch situations.

He could mature, but he seems to have plateaued after 3 seasons.
            Last edited by Jeff1220; 12-16-2010, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

i'm just glad my team didn't just go out on monday night and almost choke by giving up 99 and 95 yard drives. I'm also glad we are in the running to reload a team while they continue to fall apart.

I know michael silver thinks highly of them, but i don't see it. i think they're slide will result in a first round exit during wildcard week.

Comment

• madness
                • Apr 2003

Yes, because we are all so miserable about our team.

What a dick statement.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Jeff1220
                  I don't see Flacco ever winning the big one. He's a good QB (not great) who has started to show a pattern of choking in clutch situations.

He could mature, but he seems to have plateaued after 3 seasons.
                  He'd be a good "stop-gap," though right?

Holy ****...it is hilarious. How many QB's have been great in the last 20 years?

Favre, Brady, Manning? The end of Elway's career?

No name ever mentioned is good enough....you do realize that we will never have another Jim Kelly, right? Everybody keeps looking for something that is impossible. If you have those expectations, there is a 100% chance you're let down.

For a team that is constantly whined about for having "no talent" there is no player out there with enough to come here, or play for the Bills...who haven't been to the Playoffs for a decade, in case you forgot.

Back on topic...Who cares what this douche says? It's been hard to be a Bills fan, since I've been a Bills fan. Good part: if that's the hardest thing I have to deal with, I'd be pretty ****ing lucky. I love the Bills, and although it never ends like I want it to...well it never begins like I want it to, and the middle is a little different from the way I would like it, as well... Regardless, it could be worse.

Relax Bills fans...we still don't have purple uniforms.

Comment

• Jeff1220
                    H to the 12:20
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
                    He'd be a good "stop-gap," though right?

Holy ****...it is hilarious. How many QB's have been great in the last 20 years?

Favre, Brady, Manning? The end of Elway's career?

No name ever mentioned is good enough....you do realize that we will never have another Jim Kelly, right? Everybody keeps looking for something that is impossible. If you have those expectations, there is a 100% chance you're let down.

For a team that is constantly whined about for having "no talent" there is no player out there with enough to come here, or play for the Bills...who haven't been to the Playoffs for a decade, in case you forgot.

Back on topic...Who cares what this douche says? It's been hard to be a Bills fan, since I've been a Bills fan. Good part: if that's the hardest thing I have to deal with, I'd be pretty ****ing lucky. I love the Bills, and although it never ends like I want it to...well it never begins like I want it to, and the middle is a little different from the way I would like it, as well... Regardless, it could be worse.

Relax Bills fans...we still don't have purple uniforms.
                    Whatever dude. I live in Baltimore and see and hear about Flacco on a daily basis. There are many QBs that are good enough. I just don't think Flacco's one of them. If you consider all the weapons on that offense - Boldin, Mason, Housh, Rice, McGahee, Heap, etc - you might even say he's regressed. In his third year, with the team he has around him, there are no excuses for the duds he's had this year.

Comment

• Luisito23
                      Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                      • Apr 2003

Flacco is an overrated bum...I rather just stay with Fitz.
                      "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                      ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                      ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                      ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                        • Jul 2002

Twitter is one of the dumbest things to ever come from technology advances.

Comment

• Oaf
                          Do you read what you write?
                          • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                          Twitter is one of the dumbest things to ever come from technology advances.
                          Elaborate.

Comment

• TrEd FTW
                            • Sep 2008

Flacco: 21 TDs, 8 INTs, 62.6 completion percentage, 3,223 yards, 94.0 rating.

What a bum.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                              Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Oaf
                              Elaborate.
                              It's a mindnumbing outlet to review and follow people's thoughts and stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X