PDA

View Full Version : Mason: "Be happy, be content with where we are You could be a Buffalo Bills fan."

methos4ever
12-16-2010, 05:13 AM
I assume it's his previous life as a Titan that led to our team being mentioned, but it's curious he picks nearly a month after the Ravens squeaking by in overtime against the Bills to say that...

http://twitter.com/#!/RavensInsider/status/15179548576456704

Mason: 'Stop being a pessimist. Be an optimist. Be happy, be content with where we are You could be a Buffalo Bills fan.'

Night Train
12-16-2010, 05:41 AM
A pox on anything posted via Twitter.

don137
12-16-2010, 06:25 AM
Well he isn't exactly wrong. While I am proud to be a Bills fan I also know being a Bills fan is not for the weak.

IAG
12-16-2010, 06:41 AM
I will take the Ravens QB, Coach, owner and record.

Lone Stranger
12-16-2010, 07:54 AM
The truth hurts sometimes.

Jeff1220
12-16-2010, 08:00 AM
I will take the Ravens QB, Coach, owner and record.

I don't see Flacco ever winning the big one. He's a good QB (not great) who has started to show a pattern of choking in clutch situations.

He could mature, but he seems to have plateaued after 3 seasons.

trapezeus
12-16-2010, 08:17 AM
i'm just glad my team didn't just go out on monday night and almost choke by giving up 99 and 95 yard drives. I'm also glad we are in the running to reload a team while they continue to fall apart.

I know michael silver thinks highly of them, but i don't see it. i think they're slide will result in a first round exit during wildcard week.

madness
12-16-2010, 08:27 AM
Yes, because we are all so miserable about our team. :rolleyes:

What a dick statement.

Beebe's Kid
12-16-2010, 08:31 AM
I don't see Flacco ever winning the big one. He's a good QB (not great) who has started to show a pattern of choking in clutch situations.

He'd be a good "stop-gap," though right?

Holy ****...it is hilarious. How many QB's have been great in the last 20 years?

Favre, Brady, Manning? The end of Elway's career?

No name ever mentioned is good enough....you do realize that we will never have another Jim Kelly, right? Everybody keeps looking for something that is impossible. If you have those expectations, there is a 100% chance you're let down.

For a team that is constantly whined about for having "no talent" there is no player out there with enough to come here, or play for the Bills...who haven't been to the Playoffs for a decade, in case you forgot.

Back on topic...Who cares what this douche says? It's been hard to be a Bills fan, since I've been a Bills fan. Good part: if that's the hardest thing I have to deal with, I'd be pretty ****ing lucky. I love the Bills, and although it never ends like I want it to...well it never begins like I want it to, and the middle is a little different from the way I would like it, as well... Regardless, it could be worse.

Relax Bills fans...we still don't have purple uniforms.

Jeff1220
12-16-2010, 09:17 AM
He'd be a good "stop-gap," though right?

Holy ****...it is hilarious. How many QB's have been great in the last 20 years?

Favre, Brady, Manning? The end of Elway's career?

No name ever mentioned is good enough....you do realize that we will never have another Jim Kelly, right? Everybody keeps looking for something that is impossible. If you have those expectations, there is a 100% chance you're let down.

For a team that is constantly whined about for having "no talent" there is no player out there with enough to come here, or play for the Bills...who haven't been to the Playoffs for a decade, in case you forgot.

Back on topic...Who cares what this douche says? It's been hard to be a Bills fan, since I've been a Bills fan. Good part: if that's the hardest thing I have to deal with, I'd be pretty ****ing lucky. I love the Bills, and although it never ends like I want it to...well it never begins like I want it to, and the middle is a little different from the way I would like it, as well... Regardless, it could be worse.

Relax Bills fans...we still don't have purple uniforms.

Whatever dude. I live in Baltimore and see and hear about Flacco on a daily basis. There are many QBs that are good enough. I just don't think Flacco's one of them. If you consider all the weapons on that offense - Boldin, Mason, Housh, Rice, McGahee, Heap, etc - you might even say he's regressed. In his third year, with the team he has around him, there are no excuses for the duds he's had this year.

Luisito23
12-16-2010, 09:26 AM
Flacco is an overrated bum...I rather just stay with Fitz.

Nighthawk
12-16-2010, 12:08 PM
Twitter is one of the dumbest things to ever come from technology advances.

Oaf
12-16-2010, 12:19 PM
Twitter is one of the dumbest things to ever come from technology advances.
Elaborate.

TrEd FTW
12-16-2010, 12:23 PM
Flacco: 21 TDs, 8 INTs, 62.6 completion percentage, 3,223 yards, 94.0 rating.

What a bum.

Nighthawk
12-16-2010, 12:37 PM
Elaborate.

It's a mindnumbing outlet to review and follow people's thoughts and stupidity.

Demon
12-16-2010, 12:40 PM
I assume it's his previous life as a Titan that led to our team being mentioned, but it's curious he picks nearly a month after the Ravens squeaking by in overtime against the Bills to say that...

http://twitter.com/#!/RavensInsider/status/15179548576456704

Laughing at the Bills may be the truth but the bottom line is, laughing at others will not help then. They have an elite defense, a first rd QB, bunch of money invested in coaching, and got Boldin and Stallworth to get points up. They were supposed to win their division. They will most likely make the playoffs but how far will they go?

SABURZFAN
12-16-2010, 03:10 PM
can't find anything wrong with that statement.

SquishDaFish
12-16-2010, 03:11 PM
Flacco: 21 TDs, 8 INTs, 62.6 completion percentage, 3,223 yards, 94.0 rating.

What a bum.

I know right :lol: Id take Flacco in a heartbeat

Extremebillsfan247
12-16-2010, 04:04 PM
At least we can say Buffalo never stole a franchise from Cleveland. lol Ravens fans wish they could be like us, a genuine fan base. We still have fans following this team from the AFL days. The Ravens could never even begin to know what loyalty like that is.

Mr. Pink
12-16-2010, 04:37 PM
Has Donte seen this yet?

Guess what, they're still laughing at you, apparently.

Buffalo Thriller
12-16-2010, 05:01 PM

He is better than Fitz.