Why am I not surprised that Bellichick became part of Tripgate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Why am I not surprised that Bellichick became part of Tripgate?

Look what he did back in 2004.

It's funny what happened to the Jets coach considering nobody ever heard of this. To be fair though, Harrison didn't get blind sided running full speed.

When one NFL team is accused of wrongdoing, a common response is to turn the tables and point the finger at other teams who have done the same or similar things.
    Last edited by Mr. Miyagi; 12-16-2010, 04:22 PM.
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Re: Why am I not surprised that Bellichick became part of Tripgate?

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
    Look what he did back in 2004.

It's funny what happened to the Jets coach considering nobody ever heard of this. To be fair though, Harrison didn't get blind sided running full speed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ripping-video/
    Jimmy Johnson once said he would start Adolf Hitler if he could play football. Belicheck had Spygate and this.

Both are the worst a professional sport has to offer, not the best... I don't care what their win records say.

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
      • Jan 2010

hahah that was a lot more blatantly obvious too, he just wasn't effected by the trip

Pats and Jets are CLASSLESS

Comment

• Ed
        Dude
        • Sep 2002

Wow, way to try and be subtle about it Bill. That's so pathetic it's funny, but what do you expect from a cheater. I honestly think Bill would kick a baby if he thought it would improve his chances at winning.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
          • Sep 2008

I think it's even funnier how it took 6 years for people to actually notice that Belichick used the same kind of tactics. It smacks of trying to to lighten the seriousness of what the Jets did and how wrong it was. JMO
          Last edited by Extremebillsfan247; 12-16-2010, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• Electrici
            • May 2003

I think I speak for everyone when I say, What the *****?

Comment

• mrbojanglezs
              • Jan 2010

hey may have just been trying to get in the way of him and not trip him because they run a hurry up offense

Comment

• Scumbag College
                • Oct 2002

More evidence that Belicheck is an awful, soulless creep that was spawned from the bowels of Lucifer.
                Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                  Closet Bills Fan
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Ed
                  Wow, way to try and be subtle about it Bill. That's so pathetic it's funny, but what do you expect from a cheater. I honestly think Bill would kick a baby if he thought it would improve his chances at winning.
                  don't forget the lawsuit when he was involved as the other man...... from some sort of litigation dealing with infidelity/cheating on a spouse.

the nfl goes all high and mighty on the "moral fiber" of the league, but yet all teams seems to find ways around. either suspend like they say or don't have the rules.

j-e-t-s
                  jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• Nighthawk
                    Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                    • Jul 2002

Anybody who doesn't believe that Rex Ryan knew what was going on is a fooling themselves. Ryan is an idiot and this is exactly something he would tell his coaches and players to do.

Comment

• Ingtar33
                      Dances With Buffaloes
                      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                      Anybody who doesn't believe that Rex Ryan knew what was going on is a fooling themselves. Ryan is an idiot and this is exactly something he would tell his coaches and players to do.
                      yep.

that said...

Originally posted by Ed
                      this one had me laughing my head off. so true.
                      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• CuseJetsFan83
                        Closet Bills Fan
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Nighthawk
                        i agree however, the nfl really needs to curtail this from happening. there is a reason why the field is 50 yards wide, if you can't stay in bounds well..... run a tighter formation with the gunners on edge. plus it shouldn't come as a coincidence that after the dolphins were flagged for their gunner not going back into the field of play in a timely fashion, this happens the next kick.

j-e-t-s
                        jets jets jets (insert suck for those who aren't gangreen fans)

Comment

• CAbills
                          • Jul 2004

Eh not the same thing at all
                          Lets Go Buffalo!
                          Boiler Up!

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Sort of. Bellichick clearly saw Harrison so he stopped, got in his way, and turned his back to try to be inconspicuous. What a low life.

Comment

• G Wolly
                              • Mar 2004

A) Harrison wasn't running full-speed during a play.

B) Belichick pretty much missed Harrison.

C) By the time the "trip" happened, the play was over.

Not the same thing at all.

I still hate Belichick and the Jets though.

Comment

Working...
                              X