PDA

View Full Version : Quick Breakdown of Shorts, Szczur, Devlin, Ijalana, and R. Jones

DraftBoy
12-17-2010, 09:32 AM
DraftNasty is starting to put out short videos that they want the scouts to shoot. This was my first attempt as I tackle some of the top small school players in this draft;
WR Cecil Shorts III-Mount Union
WR Matt Szczur-Villanova
OT Ben Ijalana-Villanova
QB Pat Devlin-Delaware
CB Ryan Jones-Northwest Missouri St

Please let me know what you think, and constructive criticism is very welcome.

http://newsite.draftnasty.com/football/videos/matt-s-mitt-elder-talks-sleepers-with-vumanity/

methos4ever
12-17-2010, 11:01 AM
Would it be possible to post your notes on a wall near the camera ala a teleprompter? That'd prevent you from losing steam as you're highlighting a player?

DraftBoy
12-17-2010, 11:04 AM
Would it be possible to post your notes on a wall near the camera ala a teleprompter? That'd prevent you from losing steam as you're highlighting a player?

Great idea! :up:

Im not a huge fan of my set-up but until I put some money together to buy a better system.

X-Era
12-18-2010, 10:24 AM
You didn't fumble at all, and certainly showed you know what you're talking about. Most of us here knew that.
You definitely seemed confident and not arrogant. I think your demeanor was really good. Kiper and McShay annoy me with their arrogance.

I didn't think the DraftNasty plugs were overbearing, I think you did a good job of sprinkling it in.

I thought it was impressive and I think you could have a bright future if you can get the exposure which will land you bigger opportunities.

Captain Obvious
12-18-2010, 10:46 PM
You articulate your thoughts well but you need a new haircut.. I don't know what you would call it but what you've got going on in the front is very distracting