PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the Sabres game in TAMPA

tampabay25690
12-18-2010, 02:50 PM
Just curious if anyone is going.
I will be there.
Saw the team skate this AM and they look alot better then last nite.....

I think they will show a ton of emotion after last nite...
LINDY was not happy today......

tampabay25690
12-19-2010, 07:50 AM
Well you can tell Tampa hasn't played in a few days and had the much more physical and emotional team. Sabres came out skating in the 1st and the last 5 minutes of the 3rd but thats it.

I was able to get into the locker room after the game and I will say this was a very quiet group. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few moves made soon. Connolly I was able to see and his nose was a mess.......Cheap shot in the 1st period.

The good things are my 11 month old son got his 1st officail NHL puck from the game last nite and a pic with my wife, myself, and Ryan Miller. Will post pic on Facebook later....
Tough Loss for the SABRES and the schedule will get harder after X-MAS.......

Overall a great attendance by Sabres fans as usual but a very behaved and quiet group from years past.......
Hopefully they can put a nice string of wins together or this thing will be done...

VANEK right now has been a huge dissappointment in my book and Tyler Myers looks a bit in a SOPH slump. Trying to figure out why Steve Montador is not wearing the A on his jersey....he is by far the leader on the ICE.....

JD
12-19-2010, 03:52 PM
I LOVE capital WORDS.

But yes, Montador is the man.

tampabay25690
12-19-2010, 04:01 PM
I LOVE capital WORDS.

But yes, Montador is the man.

I LUV DOING IT, y I have no idea

SabreEleven
12-19-2010, 11:41 PM
They are better than **********