PDA

View Full Version : Jairus Byrd

BILLSROCK1212
12-19-2010, 04:13 PM
He may not have the INTs, but teams game plan around him and you notice that by the lack of deep balls thrown against us this year and now that he's stopping the run and is blitzing well...i think we have ourselves a gem here who will only continue to develop

Moats obviously is another one, but let's discuss Byrd's future (george wilson also makes me question whitner's demands cas Wilson always seems to get an INT when in the game)

SquishDaFish
12-19-2010, 04:41 PM
I agree

mysticsoto
12-19-2010, 06:15 PM
This was definitely one of Byrd's better games!!!

Yasgur's Farm
12-19-2010, 06:23 PM
Byrd's been ramping up on aggressive hits all season... It's way early... But he may be laying the foundation to elite.

BTW... Wilson's a FS not SS. He needs to be able to hit ball carriers week in and week out... I don't think he brings that game.

Thief
12-19-2010, 06:56 PM
BTW... Wilson's a FS not SS. He needs to be able to hit ball carriers week in and week out... I don't think he brings that game.I don't know about that, he is a force on special teams too.

mysticsoto
12-19-2010, 07:02 PM
Byrd's been ramping up on aggressive hits all season... It's way early... But he may be laying the foundation to elite.

BTW... Wilson's a FS not SS. He needs to be able to hit ball carriers week in and week out... I don't think he brings that game.

Wilson has good hands (being a WR previously)...what I would expect is for him to be more of a ballhawk than what he is. But I'm not going to stomp on him. He's a very decent backup...just not an elite level safety. But not everyone on the team can be elite. Everybody has a role to play...

jamze132
12-20-2010, 04:05 AM
Regardless of whether or not Wilson is a hard hitter or not, he's better than $7M for Whitner. and lets not forget about Bryan Scott.

Besides, anyone can turn their shoulder into the tackler. What a douche.

Jan Reimers
12-20-2010, 06:45 AM
I think the key for Byrd is that he is finally healthy. He has gotten much better against the run. He is still a ball hawk, too, and I think the interceptions will come.