PDA

View Full Version : Revisited: Adam Schein Article From October

Beebe's Kid
12-19-2010, 07:32 PM
Schein Article (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/buffalo-bills-hapless-and-hopeless-102210)

I know we didn't win the Super Bowl, and we are, hopefully, a couple of years from making that push, but I think that many fans have actually found something to cheer for, and reason to believe we are on the right track.

There are fans that will never get there, so I am not concerned with them.

This article from Schein was when we were really down and out, it is interesting reading his take on our hopelessness, in the light of some positives since then.

Again, we have a long way to go, but what the hell...we need something to be happy about!!

Miami_Vice
12-19-2010, 07:39 PM
Dude, not trying to be a dick here but with that "huge" victory over the Fins(who are playing awful btw) bumped you up to a 4-10 record and still will be finishing last in the AFC East lmao. Not trying to rain on your parade but sheesh have some perspective for Christ sakes.

Beebe's Kid
12-19-2010, 07:47 PM
Dude, not trying to be a dick here but with that "huge" victory over the Fins(who are playing awful btw) bumped you up to a 4-10 record and still will be finishing last in the AFC East lmao. Not trying to rain on your parade but sheesh have some perspective for Christ sakes.

Well...you are being a dick. Sorry about your playoff hopes.

We are talking about the Bills here not the ****ing Dolphins. Personally, I don't give a **** how your team is playing...if I did, I guess I'd go to a Dolphin forum...I wonder if it would be as empty as your ****ing stadium, or your team's effort with playoffs on the line.

I was actually looking for something in my bookmarks and found this... I thought I would share it with my fellow Bills fans, as a reminder of how bad things were coming off our bye week.

I am glad to see you think enough of our team to still be hanging around here...although I am guessing all of the other Dolphins "fans" are on Heat boards now.

With all due respect go **** yourself.

XOXO,

Beebe.

Beebe's Kid
12-19-2010, 07:48 PM
Oh yeah, and "sheesh" it is "for Christ's sake."

It is better to be more on than more off.

jamze132
12-20-2010, 03:59 AM
Perspective? 4-2 last 6 weeks. Looks like a 180 to me.

paranoid
12-20-2010, 10:58 AM

Perspective would include understanding that we started 0-8 and have demonstrated improvement since then. No one here is throwing a party for a 4-10 record, but there are some positives that we can hopefully build on for next year.

And your point seems to be, "don't be happy with your win over us because we suck." Can't argue with that.

trapezeus
12-20-2010, 11:09 AM
dolphins - team that stunned world a few years ago by finding a gimmick play with two good backs and no qb to go from 1-15 to playoffs. Since then, they still don't have much aside from that gimmick.

Bills - started incredibly poorly, but has taken playoff teams like the chiefs, the steelers, the ravens to OT. Shows signs of a passing game and running game. Shows that it makes second half adjustments.

If I was a fan of neither team and knew how both teams played through the season, i would be more inclined to root for the bills because they have much more upside. you guys plateaued on a trick play. congrats to you and your white suit, Miami vice.

Pinkerton Security
12-20-2010, 12:08 PM

where in his post did he call beating the Phins a "huge" victory? The word huge does not even exist in his post so not sure why you're putting it in quotes, nor did he even say the win was big in any way so you cant paraphrase.