PDA

View Full Version : I ****ing hate the Pats

X-Era
12-19-2010, 08:37 PM
That puss Brady got slammed... watch the replay.

Now, McCourty gave a helmet to helmet blow and Chris Collinsdouche of course blows the Pats saying it's a legal hit. At least the ref's got it right and flagged him.

X-Era
12-19-2010, 08:43 PM
BTW, Flynn, so far, is playing well and it's no surprise GB picked him over Brohm.

X-Era
12-19-2010, 08:46 PM
Unfrikkin real... Dan Connoly, the RG runs back a kick to the 10. For 71 yards.

I hate the pats, but that was sweet.

Dr. Lecter
12-19-2010, 08:47 PM
That was awesome. One more block and he was gone

X-Era
12-19-2010, 08:51 PM
That was awesome. One more block and he was goneOf course the flip side is true. You don't want to be the ST coach for GB right now.

Mr. Pink
12-19-2010, 09:13 PM
Great effort by GBs offense to tackle Arrington.

mikemac2001
12-19-2010, 09:13 PM
that was a bad pass by flynn guess brohm sucks more....

jc but really that was a bad pass

Mike13
12-19-2010, 09:45 PM
That was awesome. One more block and he was gone

Big man with football.

ChristopherWalken
12-20-2010, 06:50 AM
Here's to hoping Moats can level Brady, one time, early in the game.

billsfanryan
12-20-2010, 07:06 AM
Here's to hoping Moats can level Brady, one time, early in the game.

that would be an amazing Christmas present!!!!

trapezeus
12-20-2010, 08:45 AM
i am so convinced the NFL will do anything for the pats that had the flynn 30 second meltdown at the end happened to a first year tom brady....they would have gone to a booth review or done something to stop the clock.

And as much as i hate the pats, its best they won, then come here angry over a tough loss.

Beebe's Kid
12-20-2010, 10:14 AM
i am so convinced the NFL will do anything for the pats that had the flynn 30 second meltdown at the end happened to a first year tom brady....they would have gone to a booth review or done something to stop the clock.

And as much as i hate the pats, its best they won, then come here angry over a tough loss.

I know what you are saying, but we need to have a different attitude. People don't play their game vs the Pats. GB aside, they have been dominating teams every week psychologically. Teams get all worked about them, instead of approaching like any other game.

I am not sure that makes much sense, but I hope that Chan and Fitz get the guys prepared, and they don't come out looking to over perform.

ChristopherWalken
12-20-2010, 10:18 AM
I know what you are saying, but we need to have a different attitude. People don't play their game vs the Pats. GB aside, they have been dominating teams every week psychologically. Teams get all worked about them, instead of approaching like any other game.

I am not sure that makes much sense, but I hope that Chan and Fitz get the guys prepared, and they don't come out looking to over perform.

Makes perect sense. With that being said, the Bills have nothing to fear this week. If they lose - so what....but if they win, they may prove to the rest of the playoff bound AFC that the Patsies are as mortal as the next team.

Jan Reimers
12-20-2010, 10:45 AM
I agree, trap. The NFL invented the "Tuck Rule," or at least some liberal interpretation of it, just for Tommy Boy. How many times has it been called in all the years since they took that game away from the Raiders?

trapezeus
12-20-2010, 11:03 AM
it still makes no sense...the tuck rule. Why would there be a rule to stop a fumble simply because a guy is recoiling his pass? It'd be like saying, "no that's not a fumble because he was changing arms. He was trying to not fumble, so it can't be a fumble"

The bills need to get this monkey off its back. Then it needs to punch the monkey in the face and shoot it at close range. this is absurd. however, i'm still ok with a loss, because i would rather have the bills beat the patriots with something substantial to gain like a playoff seed ourselves, or knocking them out. We can't do either. so it's not that big of a deal.

but this team has moxy this year. It'd be a nice step in the right direction instead of having to say, "i like what i saw. maybe next year it'll come together."

god, they are already in my head.