PDA

View Full Version : Mike Vick is AWESOME!!!!!

BuffaloBlitz83
12-19-2010, 09:24 PM
I had to do it after that game. Another dandy in this magical season.

I'm telling you. If we had Vick, we'd be in playoffs.

Mr. Pink
12-19-2010, 09:27 PM
Should be NFL MVP

BuffaloBlitz83
12-19-2010, 09:28 PM
Should be NFL MVP

Agreed! Screw Brady.

TacklingDummy
12-19-2010, 10:11 PM
Should have been a Bill

tampabay25690
12-19-2010, 10:14 PM
yea he has been unreal.....

BuffaloBlitz83
12-19-2010, 10:17 PM
he wins us those close games vs mia, chi, kc, balt

and you never know what other games too

TrEd FTW
12-19-2010, 10:47 PM

Fitz threw for 382 yards and four touchdowns against Baltimore, and still lost. Vick wouldn't have won that game. The other three you mentioned? Fine.

BuffaloBlitz83
12-19-2010, 11:07 PM
Fitz threw for 382 yards and four touchdowns against Baltimore, and still lost. Vick wouldn't have won that game. The other three you mentioned? Fine.

Vick would have had 6 TDs

TMu11
12-20-2010, 06:09 AM
And to think of all the Negative Nancies that said he was done, washed up and had no business coming to Buffalo.

Well... How did that work out?

Michael82
12-20-2010, 08:18 AM
He's playing good football right now, but it still doesn't make me forget what a scumbag he is. I'm so sick of all this Vick talk. He's not a Bill. Why the hell do we have to keep talking about him?

Extremebillsfan247
12-20-2010, 09:36 AM
I had to do it after that game. Another dandy in this magical season.

I'm telling you. If we had Vick, we'd be in playoffs.He's having a great year, good for him, but he isn't a Bill so I could care less.

kelly2reed4six
12-20-2010, 10:03 AM

Last time I checked Vick can't play defense....

Ickybaluky
12-20-2010, 10:07 AM
Should be NFL MVP

He has only played 2/3rds of the season, though. He has missed 1/3 of the season.

Beebe's Kid
12-20-2010, 10:08 AM
One thing that would have helped would have been if he changed teams in the off-season.

You act like it is a forgone conclusion that we past on Vick...he didn't switch teams. I am pretty sure the Eagles traded McNabb, so I am not sure they were willing to trade Vick...actually I remember them saying just that.

If you want to root for Vick...just buy an Eagles hat. I don't think anybody here would be mad.

Oh yeah, and he's scumbag.

baalworship
12-20-2010, 12:34 PM
Also Perry Fewell with another comeback allowed. Reminds me of when Dallas came back on the Bill on MNF. How in the world did he keep letting Vick run outside?

ZEUS
12-20-2010, 12:39 PM
The guy is still a scumbag that should have been banned from the NFL. I wouldn't trade wins to have that guy on the Bills. I'm tired of hearing about Vick, he's a sick individual.

imbondz
12-20-2010, 12:43 PM
The guy is still a scumbag that should have been banned from the NFL. I wouldn't trade wins to have that guy on the Bills. I'm tired of hearing about Vick, he's a sick individual.

:bf1:

i'm not sure he's a sick individual anymore, just made horribly evil decisions, hopefully he's made amends.

G Wolly
12-20-2010, 01:10 PM
I hate Michael Vick.

Not because I'm a dog person and am holding that against him.

I never liked him, he's a *****.

Stewie
12-20-2010, 01:14 PM
y'all be hatin'

he's living up to his potential. Right now, he's doing things no other quarterback has done.

It's like watching Jordan ball in his prime.

He has a sordid history. Guys who killed other people got to play, win super bowl rings. No one cares about that.

G Wolly
12-20-2010, 01:39 PM
Guys who killed other people got to play, win super bowl rings. No one cares about that.

But he killed animals!!!!!!!!!!

AND THAT'S THE WORST THINK ANYONE COULD DO!

SPARE THE ANIMALS!!!

/peta

Extremebillsfan247
12-20-2010, 06:21 PM
But he killed animals!!!!!!!!!!

AND THAT'S THE WORST THINK ANYONE COULD DO!

SPARE THE ANIMALS!!!

/petablah... He did his time, paid his debt, time to move on from that nonsense. It's a good thing what he is doing. But he just isn't a Bill so what ever he does is mute and this really isn't the board for that discussion. This is better suited for an Eagles fan board and not a Bills one was my point.

G Wolly
12-20-2010, 11:07 PM
blah... He did his time, paid his debt, time to move on from that nonsense. It's a good thing what he is doing. But he just isn't a Bill so what ever he does is mute and this really isn't the board for that discussion. This is better suited for an Eagles fan board and not a Bills one was my point.

Moot.

And just because he's not a Bill doesn't mean we can't/shouldn't talk about him.

But I still hate him.

Mr. Pink
12-20-2010, 11:13 PM
He has only played 2/3rds of the season, though. He has missed 1/3 of the season.

Without Vick the Eagles have no chance at winning the NFC East.

He's going to throw for over 3000 yards, rush for around 750 and likely end up accounting for about 35 combined TDs.

On top of the fact he's done an excellent job of protecting the football.

feldspar
12-21-2010, 02:02 AM
I'd rather have JaMarcus Russell than Vick as the Bills QB. I sincerely mean that.

BillsFever21
12-21-2010, 09:16 PM
He's playing good but he's also in a good system with a lot of playmakers. We see how good McNabb has been since the Eagles got rid of him. Even AJ Feeley played decent in the extended time he played with the Eagles during McNabb's injury seasons.

He would be alright but it doesn't mean you would be getting the same type of insane production. The offense system, playcalling and weapons have a lot to do with a QB's success too. DeSean Jackson is an animal. Huge playmaker. And to think if I believe correctly we drafted James Hardy in that same draft.

Joe Fo Sho
12-21-2010, 11:16 PM
I'd rather have JaMarcus Russell than Vick as the Bills QB. I sincerely mean that.

Yeah, I'd love it if the Bills were terrible and had no shot of making the playoffs, that'd be great.

Next you're gonna tell me that you'd rather have John DiGiorgio than Ray Lewis...

G Wolly
12-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Yeah, I'd love it if the Bills were terrible and had no shot of making the playoffs, that'd be great.

Where have you been the past 10 years?

BuffaloBlitz83
12-22-2010, 12:23 AM

clown

Figster
12-22-2010, 09:00 AM
Without Vick the Eagles have no chance at winning the NFC East.

He's going to throw for over 3000 yards, rush for around 750 and likely end up accounting for about 35 combined TDs.

On top of the fact he's done an excellent job of protecting the football.

Philly does have a real good signal caller in Kevin Kolb waiting in their wings, but I agree, Mike Vick is practically unstoppable.

It will take a high powered Offense like the Patriots or Saints playing mistake free football to beat the Eagles.