PDA

View Full Version : My Christmas wish

better days
12-20-2010, 12:28 PM
All I want for Christmas is to see Moats do a Favre on Brady so he is out of the playoffs.

G Wolly
12-20-2010, 01:14 PM
I don't wanna hear about your homosexual fantasies.

Good day sir.

trapezeus
12-20-2010, 01:19 PM
can you imagine if moats takes out Brady? That would be wild. the stadium would be a philly type atmosphere. The bills would also be penalized constantly as we all know king tom and his subject of patriots can not be harmed from getting a shot at the superbowl, but in a 4 win season, who cares. That'd be my superbowl.

Moat's "legend killer" status would forever be cemented.

Static
12-20-2010, 01:21 PM
can you imagine if moats takes out Brady? That would be wild. the stadium would be a philly type atmosphere. The bills would also be penalized constantly as we all know king tom and his subject of patriots can not be harmed from getting a shot at the superbowl, but in a 4 win season, who cares. That'd be my superbowl.

If that happened, sacks would be illegal hits next year.

Mr. Miyagi
12-20-2010, 01:21 PM
All I want for Christmas is to see Moats do a Favre on Brady so he is out of the playoffs.
Gay joke aside, I'm totally in agreement. I wanted Clay Matthews to rock Brady last night.

Wait that sounded gay too.

The King
12-20-2010, 01:22 PM
Ill take a W.

Mr. Miyagi
12-20-2010, 01:22 PM

Brady is a father and I don't wish him dead for the sake of his child(ren).

But damn it I want to see blood and exposed bones.

Beebe's Kid
12-20-2010, 01:25 PM
While "legend killer" sure is a lofty status for Mr. Moats to secure...I would rather just end the streak. I am not going to root for anybody to get injured. I'd rather beat the Pats with Tom Brady on the field.

I would like to see us beat a good team...not just compete...beat.

If we beat Brady on Sunday, we could take more from that than hurting Brady. If we beat him, he is no longer invincible. Our team would not only be filled with "don't quit," but they would have real, justifiable confidence.

Here's hoping to Chan putting together an effective gameplan.

Beebe's Kid
12-20-2010, 01:26 PM
Brady is a father and I don't wish him dead for the sake of his child(ren).

But damn it I want to see blood and exposed bones.

Still a little gay.

Dr. Lecter
12-20-2010, 01:29 PM
I don't want to see opposing players injured.

I do want to see them all get hit hard.

I guess I don't understand the blind hate for Brady - he is one of the greatest, if not the greatest, QB have ever seen. Sure it would be nice to pound the crap out of him. But I have more respect for him and that team than I do most organizations. They win. Year after year. And Brady produces with less than stellar talent at WR and RB.

His wife is hot too. The bastard.

The last buffalo fan
12-20-2010, 01:34 PM
I don't want to see opposing players injured.

I do want to see them all get hit hard.

I guess I don't understand the blind hate for Brady - he is one of the greatest, if not the greatest, QB have ever seen. Sure it would be nice to pound the crap out of him. But I have more respect for him and that team than I do most organizations. They win. Year after year. And Brady produces with less than stellar talent at WR and RB.

His wife is hot too. The bastard.

:spit: :bf1: :beers: :gobills:

Mr. Miyagi
12-20-2010, 01:40 PM
Still a little gay.
Crap. Can't take the gay out of me I guess.

Mr. Miyagi
12-20-2010, 01:45 PM
I guess I don't understand the blind hate for Brady - he is one of the greatest, if not the greatest, QB have ever seen.
I hate him because he's an arrogant crybaby golden boy. I have no respect for him on and off the field. And I give him no credit for any of the SuperBowls he "won", which should all be fitted with an asterisk at the minimum, or completely forfeited.

I hope someone destroys him on the field and ends his career. Let him go enjoy is millions on his own and disappear from the media.

justasportsfan
12-20-2010, 01:48 PM
I don't want to see injuries either but if Brady gets hurt from a clean legal hit like Farve got from Moats then so be it.

NOT THE DUDE...
12-20-2010, 01:51 PM
i would love moats to knock brady out for the season!

G Wolly
12-20-2010, 04:25 PM
i would love moats to knock brady out for the season!

Well, the season is only 2 more weeks, so let's hold that wish for next September.

X-Era
12-20-2010, 04:30 PM
I hate him because he's an arrogant crybaby golden boy. I have no respect for him on and off the field. And I give him no credit for any of the SuperBowls he "won", which should all be fitted with an asterisk at the minimum, or completely forfeited.

I hope someone destroys him on the field and ends his career. Let him go enjoy is millions on his own and disappear from the media.Total douche. A fantastic QB but a total douche. He can't be gone from the NFL quick enough in my mind.

Mr. Pink
12-21-2010, 01:17 AM
Wishing injury upon anyone is a total douche move.

Besides, I'd rather the team go out there and beat Brady instead of Hoyer.

better days
12-21-2010, 05:27 AM

Well, back when Losman was QB, Wilfork took him out on purpose with an ILLEGAL hit. Call it a douche move, I don't care, I would love to see a Bill take out the QB of that team with a LEGAL hit so they don't win the Super Bowl.

DraftBoy
12-21-2010, 07:28 AM
Ill never understood fans amusement in seeing other teams players get hurt.

Its just sad.

Dr. Lecter
12-21-2010, 07:31 AM
Total douche. A fantastic QB but a total douche. He can't be gone from the NFL quick enough in my mind.
Why is he a total douche?

DraftBoy
12-21-2010, 07:36 AM
Why is he a total douche?

Successful, hot wife, millions of dollars, and people think he is protected by the NFL.

Dr. Lecter
12-21-2010, 07:54 AM
Successful, hot wife, millions of dollars, and people think he is protected by the NFL.

Total douche!

Ickybaluky
12-21-2010, 08:11 AM
He can't be gone from the NFL quick enough in my mind.

Brady says he would like to play into his 40's.

psubills62
12-21-2010, 10:01 AM

This.

I can understand people wanting to see Brady on the sidelines, but how quickly we forget that we couldn't even beat the Cassel-led Patriots just a couple years ago.

While I just want to get the Pats streak over and done with, we NEED to be able to beat Brady. He's going to be around for quite a few more years, and this team needs to be able to beat the Patriots even with Brady peaking. THAT, in my opinion, is when people will know this team is on the right track.

trapezeus
12-21-2010, 10:19 AM
i don't necessarily need to see brady get hurt. but i want to see him throw his temper tantrum as players come from all directions and give him the business. That giants superbowl was so awesome. He walked out there like he thought he had a shot to win again, and they absolutely crushed the spirit out of the guy.

Even this packers game, he took one solid shot and he wasn't the same for like a quarter and a half. the guy needs to be taunted by the fans and crushed by the players.

DraftBoy
12-21-2010, 10:37 AM
i don't necessarily need to see brady get hurt. but i want to see him throw his temper tantrum as players come from all directions and give him the business. That giants superbowl was so awesome. He walked out there like he thought he had a shot to win again, and they absolutely crushed the spirit out of the guy.

Even this packers game, he took one solid shot and he wasn't the same for like a quarter and a half. the guy needs to be taunted by the fans and crushed by the players.

For what though?

Every player in the NFL wines for calls. I really dont get the hate at all.

Mr. Pink
12-21-2010, 10:38 AM
For what though?

Every player in the NFL wines for calls. I really dont get the hate at all.

Ya know, guys like Jim Kelly never whined!

/sarcasm

DraftBoy
12-21-2010, 10:40 AM
Ya know, guys like Jim Kelly never whined!

/sarcasm

Or never got into verbal altercations (or physical ones) away from the football field. The Bills were saints!

Mr. Pink
12-21-2010, 10:41 AM
Or never got into verbal altercations (or physical ones) away from the football field. The Bills were saints!

Or never called out their offensive line for not protecting him like they should!

better days
12-21-2010, 12:42 PM
Ill never understood fans amusement in seeing other teams players get hurt.

Its just sad.

Well as I said, Wilfork wanted to hit Losman in the knee & did so. He knew it was an illegal hit & would likely injure him. I do not normally wish injury on a player, but I would in this case because it is against a team of cheaters.

trapezeus
12-21-2010, 12:58 PM
brady does it constantly. kelly called people out when it happened too much.

Brady has zero ability to take more than 2 hits without looking for flags and yelling at everyone.

Plus that guy needs a healthy dose of "this is what the rest of the NFL deals with". He has been coddled by the NFL.

And I think if the bills finally get into his head, it'll help the pats get out of theirs. And i think that's what we all want...the bills to win.

Ickybaluky
12-21-2010, 01:13 PM
I have to say, these threads are pretty funny. Brady has cut guys hearts out so often they rant incoherently with fantasies about his getting hurt and chided by fans. Like they are somehow going to show him up by calling him gay and wishing he gets hurt.

Meanwhile, after the game, win or lose, he goes home to his mansion and crawls back on top of his supermodel wife. Too funny.

better days
12-21-2010, 01:33 PM
I have to say, these threads are pretty funny. Brady has cut guys hearts out so often they rant incoherently with fantasies about his getting hurt and chided by fans. Like they are somehow going to show him up by calling him gay and wishing he gets hurt.

Meanwhile, after the game, win or lose, he goes home to his mansion and crawls back on top of his supermodel wife. Too funny.

Well, you can call it sour grapes or whatever, but incoherent? What do you not understand? I think everyone expressed themselves very well.

Brady goes home to his mansion, but as you pointed out there is question if he crawls on top of his wife or not.