It Sure is More Pleasant Around Here. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

It Sure is More Pleasant Around Here. . .

After a win. I'm sorry for those of you who wanted us to lose out in order to get a higher pick, but the atmosphere here is so much better today. A little mild bickering about Fitz and a few other things, but for the most part, things are nice and civil.

See what winning does?
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?
  • Beebe's Kid
    • Nov 2009

Re: It Sure is More Pleasant Around Here. . .

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
    After a win. I'm sorry for those of you who wanted us to lose out in order to get a higher pick, but the atmosphere here is so much better today. A little mild bickering about Fitz and a few other things, but for the most part, things are nice and civil.

See what winning does?
    We are getting that winning attitude...don't look now!!

I keep holding on for that January day when I walk into a home Playoff game at the Ralph...

Comment

• imbondz
      Democrats are people too
      • Jan 2003

I'm just not sold on 4 wins out of 14 games as getting a winning attitude. :grinch:

but hopefully i'm totally wrong.
      My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

and the dolphin trolls called in sick today. Particularly nublar7.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Bling
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          and the dolphin trolls called in sick today. Particularly nublar7.
          I'm here to troll. Your team still sucks pretty damn bad, and you really still have not much of a future with Gailey as coach. The only way you will ever be relevant in the NFL is if you get a new owner.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
            • May 2003

Originally posted by DA-2
            I'm here to troll. Your team still sucks pretty damn bad, and you really still have not much of a future with Gailey as coach. The only way you will ever be relevant in the NFL is if you get a new owner.
            Well, as badly as we suck, we managed to beat you
            Last edited by Jan Reimers; 12-20-2010, 12:59 PM.
            Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• mikemac2001
              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
              • Mar 2003

Chad Henne is da man

MUCK
              FIAMI

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                • Nov 2009

Your future, on the other hand, is looking great!!! Sky's the limit for the fish!!! I am sure all 1300 fans that made the game yesterday agree with me.

The best part about the attendance is that it was 70 and sunny...if they game was in Buffalo yesterday, we would have packed the Ralph at 20 degrees and snow.

I have gone my whole life hating fish fans...but they are cute when they're watching their team fall apart. I really like it when they start the season really confident in what they have.

If that's what you think, that's what you think...even if you were a logical thinking football fan that didn't spend his Sundays clad in teal, you opinion would still mean jack ****.

I thank you for your opinion...but I can't accept it...really...here, take it back and shove it up your ass.

Go get your ****ing shinebox!!!

XOXO,

Beebe
                Last edited by Beebe's Kid; 12-20-2010, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• OpIv37
                  Acid Douching Asswipe
                  • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
                  We are getting that winning attitude...don't look now!!

I keep holding on for that January day when I walk into a home Playoff game at the Ralph...
                  I'm just waiting for the day when games this late in Dec still matter for making the playoffs, or God forbid, playoff positioning. It literally makes me feel sick to my stomach when I see the talking heads discussing playoff scenarios and the fans of the teams still in the hunt getting so pumped for the games.

But, I digress- we won yesterday and that's all we can ask for at the moment.
                  MiKiDo Facebook
                  MiKiDo Website

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

The only way you will ever be relevant in the NFL is if you get a new owner.
                    Do you read this board? We're all well aware of that.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Bling
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jan Reimers
                      Well, as badly as we suck, we managed to beat you
                      Very true. I was there.

Originally posted by funny guy
                      Chad Henne is da man
                      Touche.

See the difference between the two teams is that Miami experiments to try to win. Very few coaches out there like Bill Belicheck that can carry a franchise year in and year out. Buffalo throws in the towel to try to pinch whatever pennies they can to keep Ralph's kids from losing inheritance money.

Comment

• Bling
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by OpIv37
                        Do you read this board? We're all well aware of that.
                        Thanks again for reminding me that we put 40,000 fans in the stadium yesterday? I thought that's what smack talk is usually... recycled stuff?

Comment

• trapezeus
                          Legendary Zoner
                          • Oct 2004

well the dream always has been to have ralph wilson replaced with a middle aged woman who was mildy hot 10 years ago and to get a coach who wears sunglasses in the middle of a night game and has one gimmick play that masks the fact that he sucks, his team sucks and his fan suck. Without that wildcat format to hide the fact that they have NO QB whatsoever, the media would have started to say, "hey what has this guy really done over his three years?" also add into the equation that the jets were begging you to blow them out, and you barely hung on with a 3 or 4 point win (i forget the final score). I'd be careful Miami fans. I'd be real nice to us because next year, it's going to be flipped with us racing to get even better and you guys doing whatever it is you do. Celebrating a 1972 undefeated season i guess is pretty sweet almost 40 years later.

As for the thread, it's not necessarily winning that makes it more fun. it's the fact that the team finally is fixing things. it's not a leaky bucket anymore. when one hold gets plugged, another one doesn't explode open.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                            • May 2003

Very true. I was there.
                            Me too, and I really liked your fans. They were gracious, and many congratulated us on our win.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by trapezeus
                              well the dream always has been to have ralph wilson replaced with a middle aged woman who was mildy hot 10 years ago
                              Are you referring to Gloria Estefan? Cuz J-Lo is still more than mildly hot today.

Comment

Working...
                              X