Once, just once... Can we beat the Patriots? Please!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The King
    Without me it's just Awe so
    • Jun 2004

Once, just once... Can we beat the Patriots? Please!?

Everyone knows, I am smack in the middle of Pats country. Since 01' being a Bills fan here has sucked in major fashion. Lately it hasnt been as bad as we've actually been competitive with the Patriots, but we have still been choking away wins in epic fashion.

So this year, Im spending the day after Christmas with my family... Which means Bills vs Pats on the tv, and endless harassment for me. So, please, pretty frickin' please, don't choke this one away. Beat the Patriots, throw a little karma this way for Christmas.

No last second INT's, Fumbles or Special Teams ******ations. Just a complete game with the good guys up on the scoreboard.

I am in two Fantasy Football Championship games this weekend and I would glady take a loss in each for a W in Buffalo.
    Last edited by The King; 12-20-2010, 01:33 PM.
    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
    It was all
    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

• Slim
    • Apr 2004

Re: Once, just once... Can we beat the Patriots? Please!?

Pat's are hitting their stride right now. I think the Bills offense will be able to move the ball, but I see Brady having a monster day.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Slim
      Pat's are hitting their stride right now. I think the Bills offense will be able to move the ball, but I see Brady having a monster day.
      Not if we hit him so hard that he can't remember what country he's in.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Jan 2010

the pats love to run those wr screens and crossing patterns along with sit downs... i think playing man to man and rushing 5 constantly will help... with some luck, a few turnovers and running for 200 yards we have a chance...

i like our oline against there dline/front 7

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Look at the Packers' game plan last night. They ran the ball most of the night right down the middle and the Pats DL was exhausted because they're really thin in depth with players injured.

If Green Bay could do it with Brandon Jackson, John Kuhn and Nance, we could do it better with Fred Jackson, Spiller, Ganther, and McIntyre.

Comment

• Slim
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
            Not if we hit him so hard that he can't remember what country he's in.
            While I like what Moats is doing, he doesn't consistently apply pressure. Nobody on our team does. I think for the majority of the day Brady will sit back in the pocket and pick us apart.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
              Lets GO BUFFALO!!
              • Jun 2005

I agree MBB. Im here in the middle of these crackbabies also. Im tired of hearing their ****. "Whos the best team in football now" Bla Bla Bla. **** those wastriot cheating mother frs.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by King Bedard
                Everyone knows, I am smack in the middle of Pats country. Since 01' being a Bills fan here has sucked in major fashion. Lately it hasnt been as bad as we've actually been competitive with the Patriots, but we have still been choking away wins in epic fashion.

So this year, Im spending the day after Christmas with my family... Which means Bills vs Pats on the tv, and endless harassment for me. So, please, pretty frickin' please, don't choke this one away. Beat the Patriots, throw a little karma this way for Christmas.

No last second INT's, Fumbles or Special Teams ******ations. Just a complete game with the good guys up on the scoreboard.

I am in two Fantasy Football Championship games this weekend and I would glady take a loss in each for a W in Buffalo.
                With "Lucky Charms" Fitzpatrick somewhere over the rainbow, maybe. Sorry, I don't do fantasy football, so I went pure fantasy there lol. We are 2-5 at home this year. Pats are hot, and they want this game to clinch home field for the playoffs. Its going to be a tough game for this Bills team.

Comment

• TigerJ
                  • Jul 2002

Never say never, but beating the Patriots right now has to be considered just about the biggest long shot of the season for the Bills. If they don't do it this year, you may get your shot next season when the Bills will have added a little more 3-4 talent and have gotten more comfortable with the new schemes.
                  I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Patti120
                    • Aug 2004

I'm right in the middle of this mess as well but am heading back to Upstate NY for Xmas. Wish I could go to the game but can't make it. I will be watching and sending good vibes the Bills way per usual.

This game isn't going to be blacked out in the local market is it?

Comment

• BillyT92679
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Patti120
                      I'm right in the middle of this mess as well but am heading back to Upstate NY for Xmas. Wish I could go to the game but can't make it. I will be watching and sending good vibes the Bills way per usual.

This game isn't going to be blacked out in the local market is it?
                      I am going to the game, but for giggles I called 877-BB-TICKS today... they told me they won't have an official count till Thursday (which tells me they are working hard to sell the tickets, but also tells me it's not a sell-out yet). I am hopeful, but not really optimistic, that the game sells out in time to lift the blackout. I expect a lot of walkup business though.
                      Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                        Hall of Fame Zoner
                        • Jan 2010

i have a strange feeling about this game,

i think moats is going to give light some problems, i think we will get a couple picks...

i get the feeling we are going to run down their throat and pound the **** out of the ball...

keep the ball out of bradys hands...

Comment

• Ingtar33
                          Dances With Buffaloes
                          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by King Bedard

I long ago vowed i wouldn't change this stupid sam adams pic until the bills beat the pats...

dear god... please give the bills a win in memorably epic fashion so i can have a new picture with an equally awesome moment immortalized... ideally something that makes Brady look foolish... more so then his hair already does.
                          Last edited by Ingtar33; 12-20-2010, 10:25 PM.
                          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • May 2009

Originally posted by Slim
                            While I like what Moats is doing, he doesn't consistently apply pressure. Nobody on our team does. I think for the majority of the day Brady will sit back in the pocket and pick us apart.
                            name one player is who is in the backfield every play. lets try to be a bit realistic

oh yeah, puck the fats. i hate tom brady and i hate billy b's cut off sleeves on the sweater.
                            Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 12-21-2010, 12:18 AM.

Comment

• G Wolly
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                              name one player is who is in the backfield every play. lets try to be a bit realistic
                              Kelsay.

Usually after he gets juked out by the QB.

Comment

Working...
                              X