PDA

View Full Version : Wilson likes progress of his no-names

justasportsfan
12-20-2010, 02:19 PM
"That one guy, [rookie receiver Naaman] Roosevelt, he's a free agent ... he went to UB. That's what amazes me. Chan [Gailey, the Bills' head coach] has done a great job and the players have played hard."

David Nelson loves playing in Sun Life Stadium.

"Yeah, I have some great memories in this place," Nelson said. "I texted some of my old teammates and some of my old coaches at Florida and I told them what I was going through. I kind of got some tears in my eyes pulling up, same route we took in the national championship game. Orange and blue everywhere and just kind of going back to that moment and putting myself in the position I was in.

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/article288813.ece

patmoran2006
12-20-2010, 02:38 PM
He should..I cant imagine where this team would be right now without David Nelson, Arthur Moats and Stevie Johnson.

trapezeus
12-20-2010, 02:48 PM
ralph sounds like he's into it again. could mean good things for free agency.

last couple years he sounded fed up in these interviews. he didn't know why everything was broken and why all his solutions kept falling flat. now at least he knows he has a coach and a GM that kind find lower round talent. They get this draft adn a free agency period correct this year, notwithstanding the lockout, the bills could be for real next year. we could be the worst to first team.

IAG
12-20-2010, 04:10 PM
Wilson is a jackass

Extremebillsfan247
12-20-2010, 04:22 PM
ralph sounds like he's into it again. could mean good things for free agency.

last couple years he sounded fed up in these interviews. he didn't know why everything was broken and why all his solutions kept falling flat. now at least he knows he has a coach and a GM that kind find lower round talent. They get this draft adn a free agency period correct this year, notwithstanding the lockout, the bills could be for real next year. we could be the worst to first team. hopefully it doesn't lead him into meddling, and he allows Nix and Gailey to run the show. lol