PDA

View Full Version : bring down the posts

trapezeus
12-21-2010, 01:14 PM
Yes, again, i lobby for the faithful to storm the field and pull down the goalposts if we win.

We need a proper lifting of the monkey off our backs. and bringing the posts down is the only cure. They have 9 month's to come up with new posts.

Pride
12-21-2010, 01:15 PM
If it weren't for the safety factor, I'd totally agree with you.

Mr. Pink
12-21-2010, 01:23 PM
What an excellent idea!

One that will get the team mocked nationally over being a meaningless 5-10 football team.

Brilliant!

Beebe's Kid
12-21-2010, 01:26 PM
If it weren't for the safety factor, I'd totally agree with you.If it weren't for the tazer factor, I'd totally agree too.

jamze132
12-21-2010, 01:29 PM
I would totally be the idiot sitting on the crossbar!

Rob49
12-21-2010, 01:34 PM
I love this idea. Yeah, so it's a joke to the rest of the country that we are 5-10 and going crazy.
However it will show the team and the nation how badly we want to win vs. New England. But more importantly, it will show this group of players and coaches that because of something THEY are doing on the football field, that this community and this fan base is very excited and appreciative.
I feel like tearing down the posts would translate to more wins next year (possibly), the players would sure as hell get excited to see something like that.

trapezeus
12-21-2010, 02:03 PM
what's more embarassing, having a 5 win team with a legion of fans who care or having ateam sitting on the verge of the playoffs with plenty of visible empty seats (Tampa, SD, etc).

This isn't really about being mocked for caring. I know it won't happen unless its a last second kick that wins it for the bills.

SabreEleven
12-21-2010, 02:28 PM
I would totally be the idiot sitting on the crossbar!

You don't have to sit on the crossbar to be an idiot

NOT THE DUDE...
12-21-2010, 02:34 PM
if i get drunk enough i might go and do it...

madness
12-21-2010, 02:47 PM
I'd rather get mocked for tearing down the goal post then get mocked for setting a NFL record for most consecutive losses to an opponent.<object width="640" height="390">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eX27Wq2ob6c&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Jan Reimers
12-21-2010, 02:50 PM
I think we should act like we'd done it before.

Oldbillsfan
12-21-2010, 02:53 PM
I'd like to watch it from home.

Night Train
12-21-2010, 02:55 PM
I'd rather see Moats storm Brady and just lay him out.

madness
12-21-2010, 03:00 PM

If we would actually pull off the upset, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be sitting calmly in my living room acknowledging the win with a golf clap and a slight head nod.

Mr. Pink
12-21-2010, 03:04 PM
what's more embarassing, having a 5 win team with a legion of fans who care or having ateam sitting on the verge of the playoffs with plenty of visible empty seats (Tampa, SD, etc).

This isn't really about being mocked for caring. I know it won't happen unless its a last second kick that wins it for the bills.

Being a 5 win team that tears down the goalposts is far more embarrassing.

Beebe's Kid
12-21-2010, 03:21 PM
There are many, many things I could say on this topic...but as far as showing the team we appreciate their efforts...why not buy some tickets?

I caught **** for saying something similar before the Browns game...apparently what I said was "ignorant" and "it's not that easy." I never said it was easy. If you want to show the support, go. There is no better way...regardless of what you think, they don't hear you in your living room.

ddaryl
12-21-2010, 03:23 PM
What an excellent idea!

One that will get the team mocked nationally over being a meaningless 5-10 football team.

Brilliant!

Being a 5 win team that tears down the goalposts is far more embarrassing.

who the hell cares if they mock us. that will be different then now how ???

Wouldn't be embarrassing at all, accept I guess for you who needs the approval of others or something

Mr. Pink
12-21-2010, 03:26 PM

Wouldn't be embarrassing at all, accept I guess for you who needs the approval of others or something

You think this team is a joke now nationally? Multiple it by like 1000.

Hell, even in Buffalo, people will mock the fans who did it.

Beebe's Kid
12-21-2010, 03:26 PM

Wouldn't be embarrassing at all, accept I guess for you who needs the approval of others or somethingGlad you replied to this, as I failed to see the original post...

The Bills are a meaningless 5-10 football team that you spend countless hours/day discussing?? Best part...wait for it...they aren't even your favorite meaningless football team... no wonder you're such a negative ****.

Oh...and besides the negative *****s on here, the rest of the sports world isn't laughing as hard at the Bills as they were.

Mr. Pink
12-21-2010, 03:29 PM
Glad you replied to this, as I failed to see the original post...

The Bills are a meaningless 5-10 football team that you spend countless hours/day discussing?? Best part...wait for it...they aren't even your favorite meaningless football team... no wonder you're such a negative ****.

Oh...and besides the negative *****s on here, the rest of the sports world isn't laughing as hard at the Bills as they were.

:rofl:

You have my posts blocked but still feel the need to use another posters post to make a post directed at me?

This is worth the inevitable infraction points I'll get...no wonder your posts are a douche, you are douche.

Get a life ass clown.

Dr. Lecter
12-21-2010, 04:00 PM
Can I still do a naked dance in the parking lot?

SabreEleven
12-21-2010, 04:16 PM

For the love of man-kind, no.

The last buffalo fan
12-21-2010, 04:18 PM

I just had luch! :ill:

Mr. Pink
12-21-2010, 04:22 PM

Only if you do a jig.

Nighthawk
12-21-2010, 05:16 PM
Sorry, but this is a pretty stupid idea. The team is 4-10...there is absolutely nothing to celebrate that would justify tearing down the goalposts. Sorry, this would make this community and it's fans look VERY, VERY, sad.

Extremebillsfan247
12-21-2010, 05:17 PM
What an excellent idea!

Brilliant! that beat a team that looks virtually unbeatable. It is brilliant. Your right...:bf1::lol:

Nighthawk
12-21-2010, 05:29 PM
Glad you replied to this, as I failed to see the original post...

Storm the field and bring the goalposts down and see how hard we are laughed at and what a joke the fans will become. This team is 4-10...I'm not understanding the overreaction.

Mr. Pink
12-21-2010, 05:40 PM
Storm the field and bring the goalposts down and see how hard we are laughed at and what a joke the fans will become. This team is 4-10...I'm not understanding the overreaction.

He apparently does not like me.

But makes it a point to try and diss me when he has me on ignore.

The only thing worse than someone who has a big mouth with modem muscles is a douchebag who also needs ignore to do it.

Other people in this thread have complained that the media, other fans, other teams give us no respect...a move like tearing down the goalposts while being 5-10 won't win any favor and will likely make it even harder to gain any respect.

We could be 7-7 next year or something similar and hear "I wonder if they'll tear down the goalposts for finishing .500 of better for the first time in 7 years."

People thought the billboard ideas were bad, this is infinitely worse.

Nighthawk
12-21-2010, 05:44 PM
He apparently does not like me.

But makes it a point to try and diss me when he has me on ignore.

The only thing worse than someone who has a big mouth with modem muscles is a douchebag who also needs ignore to do it.

Other people in this thread have complained that the media, other fans, other teams give us no respect...a move like tearing down the goalposts while being 5-10 won't win any favor and will likely make it even harder to gain any respect.

We could be 7-7 next year or something similar and hear "I wonder if they'll tear down the goalposts for finishing .500 of better for the first time in 7 years."

People thought the billboard ideas were bad, this is infinitely worse.

He's not a fan of mine either...but he always right, just ask him.

Electrici
12-21-2010, 05:44 PM
No goalposts until the playoffs are reached. Even then, probably not. The jets game was classic for sure though.

Nighthawk
12-21-2010, 05:47 PM
No goalposts until the playoffs are reached. Even then, probably not. The jets game was classic for sure though.

:bf1:

HAMMER
12-21-2010, 06:12 PM

Please no.

paranoid
12-21-2010, 08:02 PM
It's been done.

Maybe the team could throw Gatorade on Chan.

Joe Fo Sho
12-21-2010, 11:18 PM
that beat a team that looks virtually unbeatable. It is brilliant. Your right...:bf1::lol:

You're*