PDA

View Full Version : Stevie Johnson exposes himself to 22k people

ChristopherWalken
12-21-2010, 07:08 PM
Maybe I've missed the comments and thread??

No one here talking about Stevie Johnson "TWEETING" a pic of his 'little johnson' to all 22,000 of his Twitter followers?

I heard it about 2 pm today and thought there would be a 6 page long thread.

BertSquirtgum
12-21-2010, 07:13 PM
no chance

THRILLHO
12-21-2010, 07:17 PM
Maybe he should hook up with whoever it was that was accused of exposing himself in the bushes in some lady's window but was then found innocent.

ChristopherWalken
12-21-2010, 07:18 PM
http://www.nationofblue.com/stevie-johnson-tweets-picture-his-well-johnson-4289/

http://www.nowpublic.com/sports/stevie-johnson-penis-photo-nfl-player-tweets-picture-his-junk-2739774.html

Mr. Pink
12-21-2010, 07:20 PM
:rofl:

The story with this guy gets better and better.

Only could this happen here.

BillsWin
12-21-2010, 07:24 PM
His twitter account was hacked.

ChristopherWalken
12-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Hilarious!

homeslice5484
12-21-2010, 07:37 PM
I highly doubt its real...his Twitter was hacked, for a 2nd time. He used to be StevieB13 until his last account was hacked.

He also said after the game since it was posted on game day that he would no longer respond to fan emails, etc. since this keeps happening to his accounts. If you know Stevie and his wife like I do, you would know they are inseparable. No way do I believe this for a second.

Also I didn't even view the photo, I did see the reports on here on game day, and have no intention of looking at any of those links that were posted, but if it is at all blurry or distorted its definitely not from his phone. He just got a new one with a better camera than mine which is a 3.2 and takes very clear pictures.

ChristopherWalken
12-21-2010, 08:13 PM
I highly doubt its real...his Twitter was hacked, for a 2nd time. He used to be StevieB13 until his last account was hacked.

He also said after the game since it was posted on game day that he would no longer respond to fan emails, etc. since this keeps happening to his accounts. If you know Stevie and his wife like I do, you would know they are inseparable. No way do I believe this for a second.

Also I didn't even view the photo, I did see the reports on here on game day, and have no intention of looking at any of those links that were posted, but if it is at all blurry or distorted its definitely not from his phone. He just got a new one with a better camera than mine which is a 3.2 and takes very clear pictures.

For what its worth, I dont buy it either. He's had too much negative publicity lately and the media are running around shooting out half-truths from anything wrongfully displayed in these social media networks. I heard this in atlanta around 1pm today and didn't realize that he had been hacked until I got home and did some research.

homeslice5484
12-21-2010, 08:18 PM
This is just another attempt to bad mouth a player and create news, and it doesn't just happen in Buffalo. He has no reason to discuss it since it isn't true and he has already said his Twitpic account was hacked.

He is not the type of person who would post that, and it would make absolutely no sense or create anything positive. Unfortunately thats what he gets for trying to be the type of player who talks with fans and support the team that drafted him, some idiot making him look bad.

For what its worth, I dont buy it either. He's had too much negative publicity lately and the media are running around shooting out half-truths from anything wrongfully displayed in these social media networks. I heard this in atlanta around 1pm today and didn't realize that he had been hacked until I got home and did some research.

X-Era
12-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Yep, it's him.

Santa posted a pic of his crank on Twitter too:

http://www.novelty-gifts-heaven.com/acatalog/candy_canes_peppermint_single.jpg

RockStar36
12-21-2010, 08:31 PM
His account was hacked and this is from Sunday morning.

So people bashing him (FTY) should probably get their facts straight before speaking.

Mindbender
12-21-2010, 08:38 PM
His account was hacked and this is from Sunday morning.

So people bashing him (FTY) should probably get their facts straight before speaking.

Thank God.

BillsFever21
12-21-2010, 09:00 PM
I hope it was hacked and he didn't do this lol

Crisis
12-21-2010, 09:00 PM
is he bigger than brett favre?

ServoBillieves
12-21-2010, 09:29 PM
Sucks ass... dude comes out to the fans, gives them mad love, interacts with them, and some moron has to ruin it for the rest of us.

homeslice5484
12-21-2010, 09:57 PM
Thats exactly what happened. The same fans that blasted him for the drop and sent him the hate mail like crazy. Forgetting he was a MAJOR contributor to our wins and close losses to begin with. Without him, Fitz doesn't throw those TDs and we don't go to overtime, or even win some games.

Sucks ass... dude comes out to the fans, gives them mad love, interacts with them, and some moron has to ruin it for the rest of us.

G Wolly
12-21-2010, 10:14 PM
is he bigger than brett favre?

Well, Brett Favre isn't black.

JD
12-21-2010, 11:28 PM
Hahahahhhaha blacks have small wieners afterall!

Of course it was real. I would say my account was hacked too if my wanker was posted to all the world to see on accident. What a dumb ass.

Mike13
12-22-2010, 08:43 AM
Is someone trying to one up Rex Ryan(and his wife) for apparently bieng some sort of sexual deviant?

Seriously, check out Deadspin

mayotm
12-22-2010, 11:23 AM
:rofl:

The story with this guy gets better and better.

Only could this happen here.Almost as funny as you believing it. You really should take your Browns loving ass somewhere else.

STRONG_BAD
12-22-2010, 11:26 AM
TO's brother did it.

Cleve
12-22-2010, 11:56 AM
I haven't seen any news about this at ESPN. So was the Twitter account definitely hacked? Or was the hacked thing just the publicity guys trying to put a spin on it to defuse it? LOL

djjimkelly
12-22-2010, 06:12 PM
i just wish it was team policy no twitter!!!!