PDA

View Full Version : T Suggs gives a vote for Fitz

jdbillsfan
12-22-2010, 01:59 PM
Obviously he doesn't like Brady, but nice to see Fitz get some respect around the league:

Suggs told Michael Silver of Yahoo! Sports that Suggs voted for Philip Rivers, Manning, and Ryan Fitzpatrick in the first-place, second-place, and third-place ballot.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/22/terrell-suggs-doesnt-think-tom-brady-is-a-pro-bowler/

Ickybaluky
12-22-2010, 02:15 PM
Maybe he didn't want to waste his vote because he knew Brady would be busy that week.

trapezeus
12-22-2010, 02:34 PM
the silver article actually has suggs going on to say something like, "i played fitz in arizone highschool. he's good. he's a competitor." i forget the quote, but it's a good article. primarily because its all about how much suggs hates tom brady.

DraftBoy
12-22-2010, 03:53 PM
Prosecution submits further evidence and why players shouldnt be given pro bowl votes.

better days
12-22-2010, 04:00 PM
Prosecution submits further evidence and why players shouldnt be given pro bowl votes.

Yeah, us fans know so much more than players.

madness
12-22-2010, 04:05 PM
the silver article actually has suggs going on to say something like, "i played fitz in arizone highschool. he's good. he's a competitor." i forget the quote, but it's a good article. primarily because its all about how much suggs hates tom brady.

When asked why he would vote for Fitzpatrick over Brady, the man known as T-Sizzle came up with an answer.
“Why Fitzpatrick?” he repeated. “He’s a good player. He’s from Arizona, you know. I played against him in high school. He was good – but he wasn’t that good.”

Mr. Miyagi
12-22-2010, 05:24 PM
Well that's one thing Terrell Suggs and I have in common.

Nighthawk
12-22-2010, 06:55 PM
Maybe he didn't want to waste his vote because he knew Brady would be busy that week.

Or maybe it is because Brady is a p**sy and gets all the calls when the two teams play?

Buffalogic
12-23-2010, 12:42 AM
the silver article actually has suggs going on to say something like, "i played fitz in arizone highschool. he's good. he's a competitor." i forget the quote, but it's a good article. primarily because its all about how much suggs hates tom brady.My high school got pounded regularly by the high schools Fitz and Suggs went to when i was in class.

You knew Suggs was going to be a beast, but Ryan looks like an average guy. If you lined up 10 dudes and said ok which is an NFL qb he'd probably be one of the last guys you chose.

I've met them both and used to play bball against suggs in a league about 2 years ago. Both guys were very nice to me.

Ickybaluky
12-23-2010, 07:52 AM
Or maybe it is because Brady is a p**sy and gets all the calls when the two teams play?

Nah, he just knows Brady won't be available to play in the game due to a prior commitment.

Beebe's Kid
12-23-2010, 11:15 AM
Nah, he just knows Brady won't be available to play in the game due to a prior commitment.

Salon day?

Ickybaluky
12-23-2010, 12:52 PM
Salon day?

There is a game the following week, and those that are playing in it don't play in the Pro Bowl.

Captain Obvious
12-23-2010, 05:04 PM
Has Ickybalucky always been this smug and arrogant or is it just the fact the Pats for now are on top of the AFC that is giving him this ammo to act this way?