• Beebe's Kid
    • Nov 2009

Stevie Johnson Calls Fitz "Franchise."

link

• ddaryl
    Everything I post is sexual inuendo
    • Jan 2005

Re: Stevie Johnson Calls Fitz "Franchise."

I'd be singing Fitz praise to if I was his favorite target and having the best year of my career.

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by ddaryl
      I'd be singing Fitz praise to if I was his favorite target and having the best year of my career.
      No question Johnson is Fitz's favorite target, but Fitz does spread the ball around pretty well. If Fitz plays well against the Pats*, he will have my confidence as the QB going forward.

Comment

• Nighthawk
        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
        • Jul 2002

Umm, what did you expect...for him to say they could do better at the QB position? Duh!!!

Comment

• Nighthawk
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by better days
          No question Johnson is Fitz's favorite target, but Fitz does spread the ball around pretty well. If Fitz plays well against the Pats*, he will have my confidence as the QB going forward.
          I'd like to see him do it and actually win games. Plus, I'd like to see him do it again next year before saying he is the answer. Anybody who is just assuming he is the answer off of one year is fooling themselves. That's exactly what happened with Maybin...one good year and we draft him in the first round and now he is a bust. Too many people don't use logic when evaluating players...think before you just assume some guy is the answer. Especially when the player has never been more then mediocre before this year.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Nighthawk
            I'd like to see him do it and actually win games. Plus, I'd like to see him do it again next year before saying he is the answer. Anybody who is just assuming he is the answer off of one year is fooling themselves. That's exactly what happened with Maybin...one good year and we draft him in the first round and now he is a bust. Too many people don't use logic when evaluating players...think before you just assume some guy is the answer. Especially when the player has never been more then mediocre before this year.
            Last year before the draft, there was talk that it was a good year for QB's but next year would be even better. Well Bradford looks like the only keeper from last years draft & the QB's in this years class may be no better. I see questions in all of them.

If Fitz stinks it up next year, they can draft a QB in the next draft. I am not saying to sign him to a huge contract, but Fitz is under contract for next year & I say let him play it out & see if he keeps improving.

Comment

• mikemac2001
              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
              • Mar 2003

i hate trent

MUCK
              FIAMI

Comment

• HAMMER
                I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                • Jul 2003

...here we go again.

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Beebe's Kid
                  Oh no, that' terrible news. does this mean we're not getting Luck?

Comment

• Nighthawk
                    • Jul 2002

Last year before the draft, there was talk that it was a good year for QB's but next year would be even better. Well Bradford looks like the only keeper from last years draft & the QB's in this years class may be no better. I see questions in all of them.

If Fitz stinks it up next year, they can draft a QB in the next draft. I am not saying to sign him to a huge contract, but Fitz is under contract for next year & I say let him play it out & see if he keeps improving.
                    Agreed...but IMO, we need to draft a QB in this draft in case Fitz comes back to Earth. Either way, I see Fitz as the starter next year, but there is no way in hell I sign him to an extension. He needs to prove himself next year before even thinking about that.

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Agreed...but IMO, we need to draft a QB in this draft in case Fitz comes back to Earth. Either way, I see Fitz as the starter next year, but there is no way in hell I sign him to an extension. He needs to prove himself next year before even thinking about that.
                      I think the question is what do Chan & Buddy think of Brohm & Brown? If they are ready to cut bait on one or both then I think they draft a QB, otherwise they wait & draft players that will help improve the team this coming year.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        • Jul 2002

I think the question is what do Chan & Buddy think of Brohm & Brown? If they are ready to cut bait on one or both then I think they draft a QB, otherwise they wait & draft players that will help improve the team this coming year.
                        You mean like they drafted all those wonderful, helpful players this past draft? Sorry, but you go after a QB this year that has potential...you cannot keep delaying it.

Comment

• better days
                          • Jan 2010

You mean like they drafted all those wonderful, helpful players this past draft? Sorry, but you go after a QB this year that has potential...you cannot keep delaying it.
                          What rnd are you talking about? They did draft a QB last year, how much potential he has, I don't know.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                            • Jul 2002

What rnd are you talking about? They did draft a QB last year, how much potential he has, I don't know.
                            You're kidding, right? Drafting a QB in the 7th round is not drafting a QB to be your QB of the future...that's just not how it is done. They need to take one of the better QB's early in the draft in the first, second or maybe third. Anything after that is just taking a flyer...that's not what I see as addressing the position.

Comment

• better days
                              • Jan 2010

You're kidding, right? Drafting a QB in the 7th round is not drafting a QB to be your QB of the future...that's just not how it is done. They need to take one of the better QB's early in the draft in the first, second or maybe third. Anything after that is just taking a flyer...that's not what I see as addressing the position.
                              What QB would you like to see them draft? Newton & Mallett are the only QB's that intrigue me & they both have serious question marks.

Comment

Working...
                              X