man amongst boys
    • Oct 2008

Billy B angers David Nelson and Chris Brown

Enjoy.
    I am The Batman.
  • BillsFever21
    • Aug 2004

Re: Billy B angers David Nelson and Chris Brown

Nelson has been a good undrafted FA for us. Hopefully he should make a good #3 for us at a very low cost in the upcoming years.

As far as extra fuel to use towards the game today they shouldn't need any. If beating the Patriots and avoiding a 15th straight loss to them isn't enough fuel for the fire then nothing would be.

Comment

• better days
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BillsFever21
      Nelson has been a good undrafted FA for us. Hopefully he should make a good #3 for us at a very low cost in the upcoming years.

As far as extra fuel to use towards the game today they shouldn't need any. If beating the Patriots and avoiding a 15th straight loss to them isn't enough fuel for the fire then nothing would be.
      Well Nelson has only played one game against the Pats* & the Bills came close to winning that. I doubt those 14 losses mean much of anything to him. If he wants this for motivation great, just WIN.

Comment

• Thief
        • Sep 2009

I could have swore I read somewhare that BB and Chan are the only two head coaches who called Nelson personally to invite him into camp.

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Thief
          I could have swore I read somewhare that BB and Chan are the only two head coaches who called Nelson personally to invite him into camp.

" Of the dozen or so teams to contact him, only two calls came from head coaches: Gailey and Bill Belichick, a close friend of Urban Meyer, who coached Nelson at Florida. "

When rookie receiver David Nelson signed with the Buffalo Bills as an undrafted free agent, his primary objective was to do was gather some preseason game film for potential future employers and someday hope to prove Regis Philbin wrong.

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• T-Long
            Circling the Wagons since 1982.
            • Sep 2003

geez, when I read the title, I thought you meant Billy Buffalo snubbed him.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by T-Long
              geez, when I read the title, I thought you meant Billy Buffalo snubbed him.
              That's exactly what I thought. That's funny stuff.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                • May 2003

I guess Belichick's snub really fired us up. We held them to a 31 point win.
                Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                  • May 2003

LOL, I thought you were talking about that stupid mascot.

Comment

• Ebenezer
                    Give me a minute...
                    • Jul 2002

When you are 13-2 and dominated the league for years you can crap on Pete Rozelle's grave and you are still bigger than the game.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                    X