PDA

View Full Version : Rex Ryan taking it easy next week?

Ginger Vitis
12-26-2010, 09:25 PM
Rex calls next week a "quasi"bye week... This does not bode well for the Bills draft prospects..Next week is a very winnable game for the Bills potentially possible sliding them right out of the Top 5 or maybe even Top 8 in next years draft

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/12/26/early-signs-point-towards-mark-sanchez-sitting-next-week/

Thief
12-26-2010, 09:53 PM
Figures.

Mike13
12-26-2010, 10:13 PM
Send one of the 3 string guys over to punch him in the ****ing face.

Ingtar33
12-26-2010, 10:19 PM
is he really saying he's resting his starters?

or is he just stating the obvious... that for playoff teams... playing the bills is a quasi-bye week

Mr. Pink
12-26-2010, 10:24 PM
Does this surprise anyone?

BertSquirtgum
12-26-2010, 10:37 PM
i hope this doesn't hurt any of you guys' feelings. the bills suck. what did you want him to say?

NOT THE DUDE...
12-27-2010, 04:18 AM
maybe the bills will start levi ... and hope we lose?

Yasgur's Farm
12-27-2010, 07:34 AM
Could Gailey talk the guys into playing bare footed?

Nighthawk
12-27-2010, 07:37 AM
This organization should realize that winning this game does nothing for the future. On the other hand, losing would lock up a top 3 pick, which could go much further in rebuilding this team, then another meaningless late season victory.

better days
12-27-2010, 08:33 AM
I just read on profootballtalk.com that Sanchez will not play because of his injured shoulder. Looks like another win to drop the Bills in the draft.

THRILLHO
12-27-2010, 08:51 AM
Are you guys serious? Throw a game vs a division rival? THE JETS??? Hate the Jets. Always win, no matter what.

NOT THE DUDE...
12-27-2010, 09:18 AM
all nix has to do is tell gailey to play the back ups and be conservative... and then hope for a loss. if the media asks why did you play the back ups just say we needed to evaluate other players... a win does nothing but hurt this franchise...

NOT THE DUDE...
12-27-2010, 09:19 AM
Are you guys serious? Throw a game vs a division rival? THE JETS??? Hate the Jets. Always win, no matter what.

what is the point? if it was 2- draft spots, no big deal. but from 2-9 is a huge deal... that could mean we miss on our franchise qb....

THRILLHO
12-27-2010, 10:21 AM
what is the point? if it was 2- draft spots, no big deal. but from 2-9 is a huge deal... that could mean we miss on our franchise qb....

The point is to win. Period. We are not here to lose and hope we get a better draft pick and hope he is a better player than what would have been if we lost. Your draft picks are only as good as your drafters. Having the first pick does you no good if you pass on Peyton Manning to draft Ryan Leaf.

Either way, a draft pick is a gamble. Picking two slots later does not mean there is just trash left to draft. If that were the case, why do we draft seven rounds?

You need to learn to win to keep winning.

Win always.

P.S. I hate the Jets.

Crisis
12-27-2010, 10:30 AM
I just read on profootballtalk.com that Sanchez will not play because of his injured shoulder. Looks like another win to drop the Bills in the draft.

sanchez not playing actually lowers our chances of winning

BertSquirtgum
12-27-2010, 11:25 AM
they Bills will try to win but they are so bad that they won't be able to beat the Jets' second stringers.

Ingtar33
12-27-2010, 11:31 AM
I just read on profootballtalk.com that Sanchez will not play because of his injured vag. Looks like another win to drop the Bills in the draft.

there... fixed it for you.

cocamide
12-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Rex is afraid that the Bills will beat his starters. His team has been pretty bad for the last month or so, and he doesn't want to risk having even less momentum going into the playoffs. BTW, if Moormon plays like he's been playing, then I say we at least bring Rex's wife in for a tryout. No doubt she'll be able to punt some balls with those big ass feet of hers.

Ginger Vitis
12-27-2010, 02:22 PM
Up until this point every game that I have seen this season I could not consciously bring myself to root against the Bills so they would get a higher pick next April.. This week against the Jets I can see it I would probably hope the Bills lose although the whole notion of it is very strange