PDA

View Full Version : Sabres Sale to be announced after World Jr's.

Ebenezer
12-28-2010, 04:21 PM
WGRZ's Scott Brown is reporting that the announced sale of the Sabres to Ted Pegula will be announced after the World Jr's are finished next week. No link.

YardRat
12-28-2010, 04:27 PM
:beers: :clap:

JD
12-28-2010, 04:37 PM
Tears of joy right now.. tears of joy. I know this will bring good things to our city!

THANK YOU MR. PEGULA and THANK YOU TOM!!!

rbochan
12-28-2010, 04:57 PM
clicky clicky

http://www.wgrz.com/sports/pro_hockey/nhl/sabres/story.aspx?storyid=101994&catid=140

RockStar36
12-28-2010, 05:11 PM
This is tremendous news, but I still have my guards up until it is official.

SabreEleven
12-28-2010, 06:10 PM
RAPTURE!!!!!!!!!!

As part of the sale, it's expected that team President Larry Quinn and Chief Operating Officer Dan DiPofi, who both own small pieces of the team, would be bought out as well.

hydro
12-28-2010, 06:12 PM
:dance3:

SabreEleven
12-28-2010, 06:12 PM
Now you KNOW it's true

Quinn denied to 2 On Your Side that any sale of the team is imminent.

Nighthawk
12-28-2010, 06:54 PM
Bye bye, Quinn...Bye bye, Darcy...glory days are coming people!!!

Ebenezer
12-28-2010, 07:01 PM
I'd still like to see what DR could do with proper ownership backing.

Dr. Lecter
12-28-2010, 07:01 PM
Based on what?

We have no idea if this guy will be any better.

Nighthawk
12-28-2010, 07:04 PM
Based on what?

We have no idea if this guy will be any better.

Honestly, it's been said by people close to him that he is interested in winning multiple cups and the most important thing, he's a fan...Golisano didn't give a **** about winning, just turning a profit. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad that he saved the franchise, but at least we will have an owner that cares about winning Cups.

That said, you're correct...until this guy actually comes out and says this, it's all just speculation.

However, I don't care because it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside thinking about an owner who wants to win and is a Sabres fan to boot!

Nighthawk
12-28-2010, 07:06 PM

The guy is so scared to get burned on trades that he will never be any good and he falls in love with the crap that he drafts and signs. Sorry, I'm done with this experiment...NEXT!

Ebenezer
12-28-2010, 07:07 PM
The guy is so scared to get burned on trades that he will never be any good and he falls in love with the crap that he drafts and signs. Sorry, I'm done with this experiment...NEXT!
How come the guy was so good in between Rigas and TG??

Nighthawk
12-28-2010, 07:17 PM
How come the guy was so good in between Rigas and TG??

Huh? Where...when...who? The guy has never been good at anything but keeping the bottom line straight.

Dr. Lecter
12-28-2010, 07:18 PM
Huh? Where...when...who? The guy has never been good at anything but keeping the bottom line straight.
Drury for Warrener?

Briere for gratton?

Those were not good trades?

Really?

Nighthawk
12-28-2010, 07:29 PM
Drury for Warrener?

Briere for gratton?

Those were not good trades?

Really?

Briere was just a crapshoot that worked out for him...let's not forget that Briere was a bust in Phoenix and was actually put on waivers earlier in the year and Darcy, along with every other GM, passed on him. Drury was a good trade, I'll give him that one. Name me one big name player he's traded for? The guy is afraid of his own shadow and will never be able to build a Cup winner. He actually thought his team was good enough this year and didn't make any changes!

JD
12-28-2010, 07:42 PM
Briere was just a crapshoot that worked out for him...let's not forget that Briere was a bust in Phoenix and was actually put on waivers earlier in the year and Darcy, along with every other GM, passed on him. Drury was a good trade, I'll give him that one. Name me one big name player he's traded for? The guy is afraid of his own shadow and will never be able to build a Cup winner. He actually thought his team was good enough this year and didn't make any changes!
He got ridiculously lucky with Briere. If the NHL was the way it was today.. right after the lockout, Danny would have ended up a free agent.

Ebenezer
12-28-2010, 07:56 PM
Whole different series if Vanek doesn't get chopped down like a tree and the refs actually call a game. Oh wait, he was supposed to have six back ups for Vanek and knew that the refs would go back to letting anything go...got it.

Electrici
12-28-2010, 09:16 PM
Michal Grosek for Dumont and Gilmour? Darcy has made some good trades in the past... made some bad ones/snoozers too.

chernobylwraiths
12-29-2010, 06:11 AM

As long as he is GM of the Senators, Flyers, Rangers, Canadians, Capitals or Penguins, then fine.

chernobylwraiths
12-29-2010, 06:16 AM
Whole different series if Vanek doesn't get chopped down like a tree and the refs actually call a game. Oh wait, he was supposed to have six back ups for Vanek and knew that the refs would go back to letting anything go...got it.

Right. Because Vanek has been so instrumental in the past and has been great in the playoffs all the time?

I like Vanek, but him going down was not the end of that series. They didn't even have their best player (Savard) for the series.

Philagape
12-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Trading for Drury and Briere ended up for naught because Darcy let them go. He destroyed what he built. The past three and a half seasons is much more typical of a Darcy Regier team than the two years he caught lightning in a bottle. He should have been fired after Black Sunday, and those of us who trashed him then have been proven right. His name is on this fiasco.

Philagape
12-29-2010, 08:52 AM

Why? He spent money, just on the wrong players.

Dr. Lecter
12-29-2010, 08:54 AM
Trading for Drury and Briere ended up for naught because Darcy let them go. He destroyed what he built. The past three and a half seasons is much more typical of a Darcy Regier team than the two years he caught lightning in a bottle. He should have been fired after Black Sunday, and those of us who trashed him then have been proven right. His name is on this fiasco.

Darcy had an extension with Drury.

Quinn nixed it.

RockStar36
12-29-2010, 09:02 AM
I'd like to see what DR can do with a new owner and without Quinn hindering him. After a year or two if it's more of the same, then I'll be ready to can him. I really think he's handcuffed by ownership more than people realize.

Nighthawk
12-29-2010, 09:45 AM
I'd like to see what DR can do with a new owner and without Quinn hindering him. After a year or two if it's more of the same, then I'll be ready to can him. I really think he's handcuffed by ownership more than people realize.

Really? The guy has spent money, but his problem is that he doesn't know how to spend it. No, the guy needs to go...unless, of course, you're all for 2 more mediocre seasons?

RockStar36
12-29-2010, 09:48 AM
Really? The guy has spent money, but his problem is that he doesn't know how to spend it. No, the guy needs to go...unless, of course, you're all for 2 more mediocre seasons?

How do you know he doesn't know how to spend it? How do you know he isn't spending it poorly because Quinn is guiding him and telling him what to do. I'll take the risk on 2 more seasons to see what he can do with ownership that wants to spend and WIN.

OpIv37
12-29-2010, 09:54 AM
First, how do we know that DR will stay once Pegula takes over?

Second, if DR does stay initially, there's a good chance that Pegula will fire him if he doesn't produce results in a year or two?

The bottom line is that getting rid of Golisano and Quinn can't possibly hurt.

RockStar36
12-29-2010, 09:57 AM
First, how do we know that DR will stay once Pegula takes over?

Second, if DR does stay initially, there's a good chance that Pegula will fire him if he doesn't produce results in a year or two?

The bottom line is that getting rid of Golisano and Quinn can't possibly hurt.

Darcy and Lindy are both in contract years. I'm inclined to think that Pegula would keep them for at least a year before making any kind of change but I have no basis for that.

chernobylwraiths
12-29-2010, 09:57 AM
I love how Darcy gets all the love of getting guys like Drury and Briere but when it comes to signing guys, it's all Quinn's fault. I suppose it is Quinn's fault for getting Moore and Torres in the last couple years.

OpIv37
12-29-2010, 10:01 AM
I love how Darcy gets all the love of getting guys like Drury and Briere but when it comes to signing guys, it's all Quinn's fault. I suppose it is Quinn's fault for getting Moore and Torres in the last couple years.

It could be.

Darcy can only work with the budget limitations he's given. If Quinn says "Get me a tough forward for the playoff run, but don't spend more than $500k above our current payroll and don't get anyone who's under contract after the end of the season," then DR's only options are guys like Moore, Torres, Bernier, etc.

RockStar36
12-29-2010, 10:07 AM
Darcy can be faulted for some of the trades. I don't think any GM has a 100% record when it comes to trade deadline acquisitions.

It is a stated fact that Sabres management has a "internal budget" which is most definitely handcuffing Darcy from doing his job as well as he can.

RockStar36
12-29-2010, 10:07 AM
And so what if Pegula were to give Darcy and Lindy one more year and we found out that all this time Darcy was at fault. So we give up one year? We've already given up 40, I don't think one more is gonna hurt to find out for sure.

Ebenezer
12-29-2010, 10:45 AM
People always forget that when you want to make a trade you have to have a trading partner and when you want to sign a FA that FA wants to come to your town. This was a pretty good team when they traded for Rivet - he didn't even want to come here. Etem is right. Buffalo is not a town that everybody wants to live in. Most don't remember back to 1983 and just how much Jim Kelly vilified this town. Combine that with an internal budget and it makes Buffalo an unappealing place to play. Players don't live in a vacuum. They all know each other, train together, etc. This isn't the 60s. The Pegula move is the best thing that can happen. Between Rigas and TG this team is marked as a team where nobody really wants to come.

trapezeus
12-29-2010, 10:49 AM
Gratton was connolly. he was supposed to be something he never became. they at least parted ways with him and got something for him. They could have traded him last year or the year before. They keep holding on to people and it seems like a top level decision to maintain costs.

Reiger sees talent. the team has young and talented kids. What he doesn't have is a coach that makes goal scorers out of gifted talents. Why don't we ever have a #1 center that makes your head spin?

I like Lindy but i think he's lost interest with the crap he has been given. I think he's fine and that we could do worse, but we have to inspire him with inspired players. let him know that his hard work can be rewarded with getting players who don't need to be incredibly coached up.

Ebenezer
12-29-2010, 10:54 AM
Gratton was connolly. he was supposed to be something he never became. they at least parted ways with him and got something for him. They could have traded him last year or the year before. They keep holding on to people and it seems like a top level decision to maintain costs.

Reiger sees talent. the team has young and talented kids. What he doesn't have is a coach that makes goal scorers out of gifted talents. Why don't we ever have a #1 center that makes your head spin?

I like Lindy but i think he's lost interest with the crap he has been given. I think he's fine and that we could do worse, but we have to inspire him with inspired players. let him know that his hard work can be rewarded with getting players who don't need to be incredibly coached up.
I disagree. I think LR has a philosophy that matches NJ perfectly. There is a piece of me that hopes LL gets fired in NJ and Pegula brings him in to oversee DR and LR.

chernobylwraiths
12-29-2010, 11:10 AM
Since Darcy is so great at recognizing talent, give me some of his great picks from the draft. Try not to give me Miller since he was a 5th rounder. So far in his 12 drafts, I see Tyler Myers. I think Vanek is pretty good too, but even with the Sabres, I would expect the fifth overall player selected to be pretty good. I do see several first round picks that never even made it to the NHL though.

RockStar36
12-29-2010, 11:15 AM
Since Darcy is so great at recognizing talent, give me some of his great picks from the draft. Try not to give me Miller since he was a 5th rounder. So far in his 12 drafts, I see Tyler Myers. I think Vanek is pretty good too, but even with the Sabres, I would expect the fifth overall player selected to be pretty good. I do see several first round picks that never even made it to the NHL though.

:rofl:

"Give me some great draft picks besides the elite Vezina winning goaltender, he doesn't count!"

Dr. Lecter
12-29-2010, 11:16 AM
Ennis looks good.

Kassian and Adam appear to have a future. So does Foligno.

In the NHL if you get 2 players per draft, that is a pretty good percentage.

Dr. Lecter
12-29-2010, 11:17 AM

"Give me some great draft picks besides the elite Vezina winning goaltender, he doesn't count!"

That was a wise statement by Chern!

chernobylwraiths
12-29-2010, 11:24 AM

So, every team in the NHL passed on him 4 times and it is a 'great' pick? It was lucky. Just like Tom Brady for New England was a lucky pick.

How about all those great first rounders? Barrett Heisten, Artem Kryukov, Dennis Persson, Marek Zagrapan, etc.

chernobylwraiths
12-29-2010, 11:27 AM
That was a wise statement by Chern!

Truly a great 5th round pick. And to think, we picked Barrett Heisten, Milan Bartovic, Doug Janik, Mike Zigomanis, Tim Preston and Karel Mosovsky before him. What a draft. With Miller, it just set the team up for years to come with all the gems he drafted. A veritable all star team right there.

RockStar36
12-29-2010, 11:27 AM
I can't comment/criticize because I know nothing about the NHL draft. It almost seems to me like anything outside the top 5 is a total crap shoot, although I haven't looked anything up to back that statement up. Each year when the draft rolls around though there is usually like 2 or 3 players everybody talks about and that's it.

Dr. Lecter
12-29-2010, 11:28 AM
Truly a great 5th round pick. And to think, we picked Barrett Heisten, Milan Bartovic, Doug Janik, Mike Zigomanis, Tim Preston and Karel Mosovsky before him. What a draft. With Miller, it just set the team up for years to come with all the gems he drafted. A veritable all star team right there.

How many players per team per draft make it?

Most teams do not sign more than 2 or 3 players from each draft class.

chernobylwraiths
12-29-2010, 11:29 AM
Ennis looks good.

Kassian and Adam appear to have a future. So does Foligno.

In the NHL if you get 2 players per draft, that is a pretty good percentage.

Ennis, maybe. He still has a ways to go. Kassian sure looks like he will be noticed in the NHL. Mostly by the person handing out fines and suspensions though.

What?! Nobody before 2008?

RockStar36
12-29-2010, 11:30 AM
Ennis, maybe. He still has a ways to go. Kassian sure looks like he will be noticed in the NHL. Mostly by the person handing out fines and suspensions though.

Not only that, but Kassian lights up the scoresheet as well. I'm psyched for him.

RockStar36
12-29-2010, 11:32 AM
In just looking at a few other teams draft histories, it looks like Lecter is right. I haven't heard of most of those names.

chernobylwraiths
12-29-2010, 11:33 AM
How many players per team per draft make it?

Most teams do not sign more than 2 or 3 players from each draft class.

But LOOK at his drafts. There is virtually nobody there. There are hardly any moderate NHL talents from his drafts.

Some teams actually get their signees signed on time too and have a fax machine that works.

chernobylwraiths
12-29-2010, 11:34 AM
Not only that, but Kassian lights up the scoresheet as well. I'm psyched for him.

I'm psyched that we will get a tough player that is willing to do the dirty work to get a goal. I just hope that he learns that he isn't going to help the team if he gets suspended all the time.

RockStar36
12-29-2010, 11:37 AM
I'm psyched that we will get a tough player that is willing to do the dirty work to get a goal. I just hope that he learns that he isn't going to help the team if he gets suspended all the time.

He's already gone from a hit that caused a 20 game suspension to a 1 game suspension, so I'd say he's learning.

chernobylwraiths
12-29-2010, 11:38 AM
In just looking at a few other teams draft histories, it looks like Lecter is right. I haven't heard of most of those names.

I believe Lecter is right. But I was given a statement that Darcy knows talent and I wanted somebody to pick some of that talent out for me.

RockStar36
12-29-2010, 11:46 AM
I believe Lecter is right. But I was given a statement that Darcy knows talent and I wanted somebody to pick some of that talent out for me.

2006 - Enroth, Weber

2005 - Butler, Gerbe

2004 - Stafford, Sekera, Kaleta

2003 - Vanek, MacArthur (?)

2002 -

2001 - Roy, Pominville

RockStar36
12-29-2010, 11:48 AM
And while I'm not saying Miller was all luck, I don't think it was just blind luck in the 5th round. Miller was great in college so there had to be some reason why he slipped so far, I don't think it's comparable to a Tom Brady situation.

chernobylwraiths
12-29-2010, 11:50 AM
And while I'm not saying Miller was all luck, I don't think it was just blind luck in the 5th round. Miller was great in college so there had to be some reason why he slipped so far, I don't think it's comparable to a Tom Brady situation.

I believe Miller was drafted before he went to college.

RockStar36
12-29-2010, 11:54 AM
I believe Miller was drafted before he went to college.

:scratch: Never thought of that, good call.

rbochan
12-29-2010, 12:02 PM
Andrew Peters was a 2nd round pick that was traded for Pat LaFontaine.
:(

SkateZilla
12-29-2010, 12:33 PM

Kassian will be our own Avery :p

SkateZilla
12-29-2010, 12:34 PM
2003 - Vanek, MacArthur (?)
e

M.A. was 3rd rounder in 2003 yeah.

trapezeus
12-29-2010, 01:11 PM
can we cancel the remainder of the world juniors to expedite the delivery of pegula? is this asking too much?

RockStar36
12-29-2010, 02:13 PM
M.A. was 3rd rounder in 2003 yeah.

The question mark was because I don't know if drafting Mac should be a highlight or lowlight on Darcy's resume.

Ebenezer
12-29-2010, 04:33 PM
The NHL draft is such a crap shoot that every 4th year (if I was drafting lower than 5th) I would trade away my entire draft for one serviceable 20-25 goal scorer.

trapezeus
01-06-2011, 10:55 AM
So the tourney is over....where is the announcement. i can't wait much longer after this craptastic bills season and the inability of the sabres team to beat backup goaltenders. GIVE US SOME CHANGE!!!!

SabreEleven
01-06-2011, 01:28 PM
Quinn says that there is no sale or annoucement coming.

RockStar36
01-06-2011, 01:39 PM

So the press conference is at 5?

Michael82
01-06-2011, 02:30 PM

Quinn is a douchebag and needs to quit opening his mouth. Everytime his lip moves, he's telling a lie!

Dr. Lecter
01-07-2011, 12:06 PM
Getting closer!!!

(WECK 1230) — A source reached out to me and says the sale of the Buffalo Sabres is imminent. While the source could not name Terry Pegula as the buyer, they did inform me that some high-ranking members of Paychex, a company Tom Golisano owns, have received notice that their use of the owners box will cease by the next “home games” due to the impeding sale of the team.

A local television news network had reported that the deal would be announced after the Buffalo World Juniors was completed at the request of owner Tom Golisano.

We’re reaching out to a number of parties to acquire more details.

http://www.nickmendola.com/source-sabres-deal-impending/

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-07-2011, 12:15 PM
There won't be an announcement now. The Sabres will have to prove that this news story is ficticious and they don't allow such nonsense. We will all have to wait.

SkateZilla
01-07-2011, 12:58 PM
my sources say we have another 4 months of waiting.

trapezeus
01-07-2011, 01:07 PM
the irony in all this is that the paper the finalizes the deal is with Pegula and he too owns a faulty fax machine.

the sabres are barely beating teams who keep showing us their backups and the team officials and players are trying to make us believe that they'll get to the playoffs. The sabres need to rattle off a penguins like set of wins. I just don't see that happening. and they need to stop going to OT to win.

Every win that you think is a win to build on, they crap out.

The only thing that can make this season enjoyable is a pegula purchase and some wheeling and dealing at the trade deadline.

SabreEleven
01-07-2011, 01:51 PM

Is this the talk on the tennis courts?

RockStar36
01-07-2011, 02:10 PM
the irony in all this is that the paper the finalizes the deal is with Pegula and he too owns a faulty fax machine.

the sabres are barely beating teams who keep showing us their backups and the team officials and players are trying to make us believe that they'll get to the playoffs. The sabres need to rattle off a penguins like set of wins. I just don't see that happening. and they need to stop going to OT to win.

Every win that you think is a win to build on, they crap out.

The only thing that can make this season enjoyable is a pegula purchase and some wheeling and dealing at the trade deadline.

The season is a lost cause. I've said this a bajillion times but you just gotta ride it out and allow the new ownership to take over. As long as they took over by the deadline, we're good. They don't necessarily need to wheel and deal at the deadline, they'll have plenty of options in the summer.

trapezeus
01-07-2011, 02:31 PM
they don't need to, but this team should have been a seller for the last couple years...it would just be a sign that they aren't head in the sand people.

i agree with you though, the season starts once this season ends.

THATHURMANATOR
01-07-2011, 03:25 PM
Who are "SkateZilla's" sources???

RockStar36
01-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Who are "SkateZilla's" sources???

The voices in his head.

YardRat
01-07-2011, 07:05 PM
So the tourney is over....where is the announcement. i can't wait much longer after this craptastic bills season and the inability of the sabres team to beat backup goaltenders. GIVE US SOME CHANGE!!!!

By the end of the month. Still some i's to dot, and t's to cross.

Ebenezer
01-07-2011, 08:23 PM
By the end of the month. Still some i's to dot, and t's to cross.
Truthfully, I hope it happens one day after the season is over. Many fans are already under the impression that Pegula comes in and the season gets salvaged. Too much pressure on him right away. Let the guy do it right.....and let TG and LQ get the send off they deserve - last place in the league...start Pegula off with the 1st overall.

Dr. Lecter
01-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Truthfully, I hope it happens one day after the season is over. Many fans are already under the impression that Pegula comes in and the season gets salvaged. Too much pressure on him right away. Let the guy do it right.....and let TG and LQ get the send off they deserve - last place in the league...start Pegula off with the 1st overall.
They won't get last place overall - New Jersey should get that.

And there is a lottery anyway for the bottom 3

Ebenezer
01-07-2011, 10:25 PM
They won't get last place overall - New Jersey should get that.

And there is a lottery anyway for the bottom 3
I know all that...it is the sentiment toward TG and LQ in my post that is important.

camelcowboy
01-07-2011, 10:37 PM
http://www.buffalorising.com/2011/01/sabres-sale-likely-announced-monday-pegula-to-take-control.html

Never heard of this site but thet say Monday!

chernobylwraiths
01-08-2011, 05:58 AM
I think it would be better to come in as soon as possible. He is aware of the team and presumably has watched them for many years as evidenced by talk that he was upset that the Sabres let Tallinder go (I wasn't). I think if he takes over now, he would be in better position to make immediate changes to the roster by jettisoning some dead wood, buying out players (I doubt this) or having Darcy or his own guy start trying to trade guys he doesn't think will help the team win in the future. Realistically, I think he should get his hands on the team asap so that he can get a feel for things, players, management, etc before making any type of moves. Getting the team at the end of the season gives him none of that and he would basically be working on assumptions and perceptions. At least if he gets control now, he can see first hand how Darcy and Lindy work and how badly Quinn has screwed up this team.

Ebenezer
01-08-2011, 07:59 AM
I think it would be better to come in as soon as possible. He is aware of the team and presumably has watched them for many years as evidenced by talk that he was upset that the Sabres let Tallinder go (I wasn't). I think if he takes over now, he would be in better position to make immediate changes to the roster by jettisoning some dead wood, buying out players (I doubt this) or having Darcy or his own guy start trying to trade guys he doesn't think will help the team win in the future. Realistically, I think he should get his hands on the team asap so that he can get a feel for things, players, management, etc before making any type of moves. Getting the team at the end of the season gives him none of that and he would basically be working on assumptions and perceptions. At least if he gets control now, he can see first hand how Darcy and Lindy work and how badly Quinn has screwed up this team.
as has been said before, even if Pegula is willing to throw money around, the league salary cap will come into play. Just how much "dead weight" can be cut is a guess.

chernobylwraiths
01-08-2011, 08:06 AM
as has been said before, even if Pegula is willing to throw money around, the league salary cap will come into play. Just how much "dead weight" can be cut is a guess.

Some dead weight leaves after this season in Connolly and Rivet. We are 5 mil under right now. Doesn't seem as if the cap will come much into play in that regard.

Dude
01-08-2011, 08:32 AM
If Pegula does nothing other than get rid of Quinn, then the 2010-11 season can be considered a success.

SkateZilla
01-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Is this the talk on the tennis courts?

Yeah, Cuz Reiger comes to the courts to scout for knuckle puck capable players.....

:gosabres:

SabreEleven
01-08-2011, 11:36 AM
Yeah, Cuz Reiger comes to the courts to scout for knuckle puck capable players.....

:gosabres:

Why hasn't he signed you then?

Ebenezer
01-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Some dead weight leaves after this season in Connolly and Rivet. We are 5 mil under right now. Doesn't seem as if the cap will come much into play in that regard.
Yes, but you have to replace those players...that cuts into the $5mil. Also, how much quality you think can be added for that little money? I would suspect they could get rid of Rivet, Connolly, Niedermeyer and maybe one other. I didn't say no dead weight could get cut, it is a matter of how much. People have already speculated that half the roster might not be here next year...they would not be able to do that during the season.

SkateZilla
01-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Why hasn't he signed you then?

Could be a few reasons:
A. Im Holding out for less cash
B. Im Still waiting for them to fax my agent
C. Im Too good for hat bunch of Minor League Filler Players surrounding a Core group of overpaid washed up pussies, who's supported by the 2 or 3 decent players that actually deserve to be in the NHL.
D. The Fax machine on the Tennis Courts is out of order.
E. Im out of Quarters.

G Wolly
01-08-2011, 02:00 PM
Comedy fail.

ddaryl
01-09-2011, 01:34 PM
We will all be doing the Happy Happy joy Joy dance soon ... hopefully

<embed src="http://www.kidstube.com/player.swf" width="320" height="256" bgcolor="FFFFFF" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="false" flashvars="flvsource=http://www.kidstube.com/uploads/DjojqtFu1TOAib5vQbjg.flv&preview_image=http://www.kidstube.com/uploads/player_thumbs/DjojqtFu1TOAib5vQbjg.jpg&backgcolor=FFFFFF&autoplay=true&url_logo=http://www.kidstube.com/images/playerlogos/logo-player.png&logo=top_right&floating_navbar=false&color_nav_bar_top=0x478dc2&color_nav_bar_bottom=0xE7EBEC&ads_background_color=0x00CCFF&ads_border_color=0xCCCCCC&scrubber_position_color=0x6AA1CE&scrubber_load_color=0x888888&scrubber_background_color=0xBBBBBB&volume_bar_color=0xBBBBBB&aspect_ratio=stretch"></embed>