PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez starting

Mad Max
12-30-2010, 06:04 PM
no link

BillsFever21
12-30-2010, 06:06 PM
He will be out of there by halftime. They probably just want to give him some playing time going into the playoffs.

djjimkelly
12-30-2010, 08:49 PM
He will be out of there by halftime. They probably just want to give him some playing time going into the playoffs.

hopefully he builds up a good lead go better pick

cocamide
12-30-2010, 09:29 PM
hopefully he builds up a good lead go better pick

I hope he builds up a huge lead, but gets taken off the field on a stretcher.

BillsFever21
12-30-2010, 09:37 PM
I don't favor tanking games like many have wanted for the last 6+ weeks but I can handle losing this game and wouldn't mind it if we did since the Jets have nothing on the line and it's nothing but a meaningless last game of the season. A win or loss could push our draft pick anywhere from about 2-7 give or take depending on what other teams do.

I would rather lose and end up with the 4th pick then win and end up with the 7th or 8th pick. This type of a situation is the only time I can handle losing a game. With that said I still won't be sitting there rooting for the Jets though.

cocamide
12-30-2010, 10:39 PM
I don't favor tanking games like many have wanted for the last 6+ weeks but I can handle losing this game and wouldn't mind it if we did since the Jets have nothing on the line and it's nothing but a meaningless last game of the season. A win or loss could push our draft pick anywhere from about 2-7 give or take depending on what other teams do.

I would rather lose and end up with the 4th pick then win and end up with the 7th or 8th pick. This type of a situation is the only time I can handle losing a game. With that said I still won't be sitting there rooting for the Jets though.

My thoughts exactly. If we had a chance to knock the Jets out of the playoffs, then I'd love nothing more than to see us do that. Unfortunately, that opportunity isn't there, so we might as well lose.