PDA

View Full Version : Jake Locker

Mr. Miyagi
12-30-2010, 11:51 PM
Locker isn't looking too bad in his bowl game tonight.

Maybe he'll drop to us in the 2nd.

Would you take a shot at him?

kingJofNYC
12-30-2010, 11:57 PM
No, I wouldn't. He can't pass for ****, he's basically running on every down.

mikemac2001
12-31-2010, 12:22 AM
No, I wouldn't. He can't pass for ****, he's basically running on every down.

When he has time to pass he has made the right read...and even the announcers said his wrs r having trouble getting open

would love to draft d and trade back in to get him

ServoBillieves
12-31-2010, 12:28 AM
NASSIB!?!?!

YardRat
12-31-2010, 05:12 AM
If there was any game to watch that would display the reasoning behind going d-line instead of reaching for a QB in the draft, that was it. Locker may get the headlines, but Washington's front seven won that game.

NOT THE DUDE...
12-31-2010, 05:25 AM
If there was any game to watch that would display the reasoning behind going d-line instead of reaching for a QB in the draft, that was it. Locker may get the headlines, but Washington's front seven won that game.

I can respect that... hey if we can get the next great dlineman, do it.

bottom line- this pick has to make an impact!

Jan Reimers
12-31-2010, 05:26 AM
NASSIB!?!?!
I'm a huge Syracuse fan, and have watched many of their games. I would have to say a huge NO to Nassib. He really isn't an NFL QB, despite his big bowl game.

That being said, he may actually throw the ball better than Locker, who I wouldn't touch in the draft, either.

SquishDaFish
12-31-2010, 06:58 AM
If we dont get Luck I rather either Trade down and get picks and Mallet or if he falls for some reason trade back up into 1st and get Mallet

NOT THE DUDE...
12-31-2010, 07:00 AM
If we dont get Luck I rather either Trade down and get picks and Mallet or if he falls for some reason trade back up into 1st and get Mallet

i just dont see a trade up, we would lose picks and we have to many holes...

if we take a qb its going to be in rd 1 or 2, thats it....

Night Train
12-31-2010, 08:49 AM
I would like a QB as much as anyone but our 1st pick in the Draft should be a dominant DL like Dareus & Fairley of Auburn.. or a select few others who could start IMMEDIATELY. Our next pick should be another DL or LB.

Rinse/repeat for about the first 4 rounds. The Front 7 needs instant upgrades at multiple spots.

Nighthawk
12-31-2010, 08:58 AM
I would like a QB as much as anyone but our 1st pick in the Draft should be a dominant DL like Dareus & Fairley of Auburn.. or a select few others who could start IMMEDIATELY. Our next pick should be another DL or LB.

Rinse/repeat for about the first 4 rounds. The Front 7 needs instant upgrades at multiple spots.

I'm not saying that it isn't correct to draft an impact DL, but why is everybody assuming these guys are that player? Many, if not all of them, are one year wonders...that is very scary to me.

Thief
12-31-2010, 03:17 PM
Locker isn't looking too bad in his bowl game tonight.

Maybe he'll drop to us in the 2nd.

Would you take a shot at him?That would be a tough sell after we draft a QB in the first.