PDA

View Full Version : gabe carimi....

NOT THE DUDE...
01-02-2011, 10:01 AM
if buffalo wins today and ends up picking 8 or 9 would you be opposed to taking carimi?

dareus, fairley, bowers, would all be gone. many people on the board dont want to take a qb in the 1st if its not luck, wr is not a need, rb not a need, kerrigan playing the jack spot seems like a bad pick with merriman and moats there, peterson will be gone,

should we take gabe carimi to nail down the rt spot for 10 years....?

ServoBillieves
01-02-2011, 10:14 AM
No.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-02-2011, 10:21 AM
No.

who would you take?

Eventually
01-02-2011, 11:22 AM
dareus, fairley, bowers, and I'll throw Green, Luck and petersen amd quinn as being gone.

So if that all plays out you go Mallet or locker period. If Carimi's your guy, which I can't really argue with you trade down to the early 20's and pick up extra picks.

But if you want to take the QB out of the equation and not take a qb I'll go with jones maybe.

Dying_-2-_Live
01-02-2011, 11:24 AM
I wouldn't be opposed...but I wouldnt jump for joy

NOT THE DUDE...
01-02-2011, 11:39 AM
dareus, fairley, bowers, and I'll throw Green, Luck and petersen amd quinn as being gone.

So if that all plays out you go Mallet or locker period. If Carimi's your guy, which I can't really argue with you trade down to the early 20's and pick up extra picks.

But if you want to take the QB out of the equation and not take a qb I'll go with jones maybe.

respectfully man, you honeslty think they will take a wr when we could take a dominant run blocking tackle? or even a really good pass rusher in kerrigan? trading down is not always easy....

B-DON
01-02-2011, 11:57 AM
No poll?