PDA

View Full Version : With a Good senior Bowl if he plays and

Bmax
01-02-2011, 08:45 PM
if he has a good combine work out does Locker have a shot to move up to number 3 ? I say yes .. Teams all evaluate players differently....The Billd could fall in love with his athletic ability , toughness and high character...I would not be shocked.. surprised and disappointed but not shocked....after all he played for four years...

My pick would be Fairley or Newton .. but nothing ever surprises me ...with this team plus it's way early a lot can happen .. drug tests .. etc... arrests ....you name.. Injuries,, a lot of things could send a guy down boards... Im not so sure Denver passes on Fairley then what do we do take Dareus ?

Bmax

psubills62
01-02-2011, 08:51 PM
I'd say it's extremely doubtful. I also doubt the Bills would see him as 3rd overall worthy.

ct bills fan
01-02-2011, 09:04 PM
he may fall to our 2nd pick (35) - stranger things have happened,

Philagape
01-02-2011, 09:06 PM
No way in hell. That would be the one pick that would make me commit some sort of violence.

Mad Max
01-02-2011, 09:09 PM
if he has a good combine work out does Locker have a shot to move up to number 3 ? I say yes .. Teams all evaluate players differently....The Billd could fall in love with his athletic ability , toughness and high character...I would not be shocked.. surprised and disappointed but not shocked....after all he played for four years...

My pick would be Fairley or Newton .. but nothing ever surprises me ...with this team plus it's way early a lot can happen .. drug tests .. etc... arrests ....you name.. Injuries,, a lot of things could send a guy down boards... Im not so sure Denver passes on Fairley then what do we do take Dareus ?

Bmax

#3 over all? No chance.
I like Locker (not sure why), but his comp % sucks, TD/INT sucks, he's been injured often..etc.

Saratoga Slim
01-02-2011, 09:12 PM
I get the feeling from everything that Buddy has said previously, and last year's draft picks, that he's a guy who puts production first. I would be absolutely shocked if he overlooked disappointing production in a guy like Locker in favor of potential/physical tools.

camelcowboy
01-02-2011, 09:15 PM
I have never seen a player play so horrible and still be considered a top prospect. Locker sucks, I would be angry spending a 3rd round pick on this guy he can't throw.

Luisito23
01-02-2011, 09:19 PM
I wouldn't even waste a 3rd. rounder on him.

tampabay25690
01-03-2011, 06:04 AM
I wouldn't even waste a 3rd. rounder on him.

Well that wouldn't be smart then.
If Locker is there in the 2nd round I would grab him in a heartbeat.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-03-2011, 06:16 AM
locker is overrated, i was wrong. the only 1st rd qbs are luck, mallett, newton and gabbert. thats it.

DraftBoy
01-03-2011, 07:21 AM
It arguable that he's NEVER had 1st round stock so to say an all-star exhibition is going to change all of that and make him a sudden top 5 pick is a huge stretch.