PDA

View Full Version : my quick thoughts from the game

trapezeus
01-02-2011, 09:46 PM
1. Mckelvin is the next player in our failed 1st round list of failures. he was awful in helping in run support, he gave up on the TD pass, he's been a question mark during the season, and the fact a gimpy mcgee locks down his side in comparison should tell you all you need to know about this guy.

2. A third string rb, a gameplan that telegraphed to you that they were running and the total inability to get better as more scrubs entered the game suggests to me that defense still remains the key to being a decent team.

3. the failure of the bills to seem capable in the last two weeks makes me think the gailey praise might be too early. The guy hung in there with bad teams, but he wasn't in the same stadium the last two weeks. Yes, we got better offensively and if we didn't have that steelers game, would you be so excited? I'm now begining to worry that this was a purely lateral move coaching wise.

The team should not have struggled with the jets game plan.

4. Injuries racked up the last couple weeks and it showed.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-02-2011, 10:05 PM
1. Mckelvin is the next player in our failed 1st round list of failures. he was awful in helping in run support, he gave up on the TD pass, he's been a question mark during the season, and the fact a gimpy mcgee locks down his side in comparison should tell you all you need to know about this guy.

2. A third string rb, a gameplan that telegraphed to you that they were running and the total inability to get better as more scrubs entered the game suggests to me that defense still remains the key to being a decent team.

3. the failure of the bills to seem capable in the last two weeks makes me think the gailey praise might be too early. The guy hung in there with bad teams, but he wasn't in the same stadium the last two weeks. Yes, we got better offensively and if we didn't have that steelers game, would you be so excited? I'm now begining to worry that this was a purely lateral move coaching wise.

The team should not have struggled with the jets game plan.

4. Injuries racked up the last couple weeks and it showed.

i got news for you, bill walsh couldnt win with the brohm....

trapezeus
01-02-2011, 10:28 PM
yeah, brohm is done. they can either let levi get more snaps or they can select a QB. if they pick a qb early, i think everyone needs to have the same expectations that they did for this year for next year. The bills will still be leaving a porous defense as a major issue. they need a playmaker and waiting til the second round takes out the gauranteed pass rusher, run stuffer DL out of the equation.

they could get some guys, but it'll take skill for a bunch of guys who've messed up a lot of drafts for the bills thus far.