PDA

View Full Version : If Cowher takes the Carolina job...

Mr. Miyagi
01-04-2011, 01:14 PM
Would he be the guy to take Luck? Does Luck fit Cowher's style?

Something to ponder.

BuffaloBlitz83
01-04-2011, 01:15 PM

Something to ponder.

Cowher goes DEFENSE!

psubills62
01-04-2011, 01:15 PM
A franchise QB fits anywhere and everywhere.

X-Era
01-04-2011, 01:18 PM

Something to ponder.I think Cowher or any other HC will want a vet as insurance. I don't think Carolina is a clear fit for Luck, could happen, but it isn't a clear fit unless Harbaugh goes there.

better days
01-04-2011, 01:23 PM
I think the chance of Cowher going to Carolina are about as good as Luck to Buffalo. Slim to none.

Mr. Miyagi
01-04-2011, 01:57 PM
I think the chance of Cowher going to Carolina are about as good as Luck to Buffalo. Slim to none.
Why is that? Cowher is known to have been waiting for this job to open, and Carolina was rumored to want him.

HAMMER
01-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Why is that? Cowher is known to have been waiting for this job to open, and Carolina was rumored to want him.

Who said he was waiting for the job to open, I have never heard that. Everything I have been hearing from the media says Carolina does not want to pay big money to a coach. I think a lot of the speculation has been there simply because he has a home in NC and people knew Fox was moving on.

psubills62
01-04-2011, 02:09 PM

Carolina has specifically said they won't pay for a big name. They're looking for a coordinator to promote to a HC. Cowher is not an option for Carolina.

better days
01-04-2011, 02:22 PM

It has been widely reported that Cowher will want to be paid a LOT of money to return to coaching. It has also been widely reported that Richardson the Panthers owner is cheaper than Ralph is accused of being. It has also been widely reported that the Fins, Texans & Giants are his top choices. Giants are out & Texans may be out as well, that leaves Miami. I could see the owner of Miami spending the money to bring in Cowher much more than Richardson.

HAMMER
01-04-2011, 02:31 PM
Miyagi, you are always behind the curve, get with it please.