X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FlyingDutchman
    • Apr 2005

Panthers will take Luck...

Of course they would unless some team was willing to give up a boatload for him...They would never pass on one of the best QB prospects to come out in a LONG time for Jimmy Clausen...Im pray to dear god he would somehow fall to us too, but the only way he'll come to Buffalo is if we pay the price to move up

If Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck decides to enter the 2011 draft, the Panthers will take him, two high-ranking team officials said Tuesday.
  • jdbillsfan
    • Oct 2002

Re: Panthers will take Luck...

Of course they are. The fan base would be in an uproar if they didn't.

Comment

• sdbillsfan2
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
      Im pray to dear god he would somehow fall to us too, but the only way he'll come to Buffalo is if we pay the price to move up

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft2...ory?id=5988254

Luck is viewed as the top prospect in the country by most draft analysts and the Panthers don't disagree with that assessment. The team officials said they wouldn't even consider trading down in the draft if Luck is available.

If Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck decides to enter the 2011 draft, the Panthers will take him, two high-ranking team officials said Tuesday.

I don't blame them a bit.

" I'd try to see things from your point of view but..........there's only room up your a** for one head ! "

Comment

• psubills62
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2008

This should not be a surprise to anyone. I'd love to have Luck, but at this point I just don't think we can consider him an option.
        "Misguided political correctness tethers our intellects."
        - Nicholas Cummings

Comment

• TheBrownBear
          • Dec 2004

I can't believe how carried away people got with thinking he might actually be available to us. There was no way in hell Carolina would pass up Luck. He's the best prospect since Peyton and QB is Carolina's biggest need.

I'm interested to see how Newton performs against Oregon. He very well could be our pick at #3.

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

Since I live in Charlotte I have been trying to say what I see and hear and the Panthers will not trade Luck if he comes out but I understand many wanted to think it was possible. Way too much hype on the guy already. I would love to have Luck in a Bills uniform but know it is not realistic unless he stays and the Bills finish with the first overall pick next year.

Comment

• Prov401
              President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
              • Aug 2008

Panthers to take Luck if he enters 2011 draft

Comment

• Prov401
                President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
                • Aug 2008

Re: Panthers to take Luck if he enters 2011 draft

oops somebody beat me

Comment

• X-Era
                  What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                  • Feb 2005

Merged.

Comment

• TheGhostofJimKelly
                    • May 2003

That would be three draft picks in two years spent on a quarterback.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                      Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by don137
                      Since I live in Charlotte I have been trying to say what I see and hear and the Panthers will not trade Luck if he comes out but I understand many wanted to think it was possible. Way too much hype on the guy already. I would love to have Luck in a Bills uniform but know it is not realistic unless he stays and the Bills finish with the first overall pick next year.
                      even then he would be a redshirt jr... might not come out if bills are picking 1st. lol

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                        • Jul 2002

It's too bad we won those meaningless games because Luck would look a hell of a lot better then the 4 wins over crappy teams that we got.

Comment

Working...
                        X