PDA

View Full Version : Wake Up!

justasportsfan
06-19-2003, 08:26 AM
"I think the sleeping giant is about to awaken in Buffalo," says Colts GM Bill Polian, the lead architect of the Bills' Super Bowl run in the early 1990s. "Last year, (Bills GM) Tom Donahoe did a great job repairing their offense, and this year he appears to have done a similarly great job of fixing their defense. So much, of course, can still happen, with injuries, bad bounces of the ball, etc. But on paper, that's now a football team that has to be reckoned with on both sides of the ball."

http://www.billszone.com

What does Polian know? Ask wys. :snicker: J/K there bud.

Ebenezer
06-19-2003, 08:28 AM
I was working outside last night when this was on the sports report...I nearly fainted at the fact that Polian had something nice to say.

Mr. Miyagi
06-19-2003, 08:39 AM
Wow isn't this article from weeks ago, justa? Where have you been, under a rock???

ryjam282
06-19-2003, 08:50 AM
While reading this article, I can't help but crack a smile as what we have hear in Buffalo could be on the verge of something really fun to watch.

Ryan

Jan Reimers
06-19-2003, 09:08 AM
Polian's a great architect of winning football teams. I value his opinion.

justasportsfan
06-19-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
Wow isn't this article from weeks ago, justa? Where have you been, under a rock???

Driving from Fla. to Rochester. :wail: Either ways, I see some people still have something to say about that article. :viking:

JefftheBillsfan
06-19-2003, 09:58 AM
quote of the offseason..

BillsFanInMass
06-19-2003, 06:18 PM
Maybe Donahoe can win the super bowl not just get there.

WG
06-19-2003, 08:21 PM
That's my hope BFIM!! At least an AFC Championship.

What I don't understand is how all the writer's simply expect us to be OK for the most part. It's as if they're completely out of tune that we seem to have remedied our single largest issue of last season and one that cost us dearly on D, namely our rushing D.

They still seem to think that our D is gonna suck or be average while the O has somehow improved apart from different strategy.

I just don't get it.

I think we're gonna have the best combination/balance of O/D of any team in the AFC.

MDFINFAN
06-19-2003, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

Driving from Fla. to Rochester. :wail: Either ways, I see some people still have something to say about that article. :viking:

Now Justa, who's being a homer...:pop: