X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Wake Up!

"I think the sleeping giant is about to awaken in Buffalo," says Colts GM Bill Polian, the lead architect of the Bills' Super Bowl run in the early 1990s. "Last year, (Bills GM) Tom Donahoe did a great job repairing their offense, and this year he appears to have done a similarly great job of fixing their defense. So much, of course, can still happen, with injuries, bad bounces of the ball, etc. But on paper, that's now a football team that has to be reckoned with on both sides of the ball."

What does Polian know? Ask wys. J/K there bud.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

I was working outside last night when this was on the sports report...I nearly fainted at the fact that Polian had something nice to say.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
      Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Wow isn't this article from weeks ago, justa? Where have you been, under a rock???

Comment

• ryjam282
        Offical Billszone Starting QB
        • Mar 2003

While reading this article, I can't help but crack a smile as what we have hear in Buffalo could be on the verge of something really fun to watch.

Ryan

Ryan Withey
        Owner/President/GM/Director of Player Personnel

Kansas City Super Deuces

Comment

• Jan Reimers
          Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
          • May 2003

Polian's a great architect of winning football teams. I value his opinion.
          Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
            Wow isn't this article from weeks ago, justa? Where have you been, under a rock???
            Driving from Fla. to Rochester. Either ways, I see some people still have something to say about that article.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• JefftheBillsfan
              • Jul 2002

quote of the offseason..
              Its all about the quest.

Comment

• BillsFanInMass
                The Stoner Zoner
                • Feb 2003

Maybe Donahoe can win the super bowl not just get there.

Comment

• Wys Guy
                  Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                  • Jul 2002

That's my hope BFIM!! At least an AFC Championship.

What I don't understand is how all the writer's simply expect us to be OK for the most part. It's as if they're completely out of tune that we seem to have remedied our single largest issue of last season and one that cost us dearly on D, namely our rushing D.

They still seem to think that our D is gonna suck or be average while the O has somehow improved apart from different strategy.

I just don't get it.

I think we're gonna have the best combination/balance of O/D of any team in the AFC.
                  Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• MDFINFAN
                    • Jun 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan

Driving from Fla. to Rochester. Either ways, I see some people still have something to say about that article.
                    Now Justa, who's being a homer...

Reach for the stars

Comment

Working...
                    X