PDA

View Full Version : Quinn will be a douche until the end.

SabreEleven
01-05-2011, 05:05 PM
Quinn addresses sale at World Juniors press conference wrapup; Tournament a success in Buffalo

While Quinn did not say much about the possible sale of the Buffalo Sabres, he did guarantee one thing to Buffalo hockey fans. “The only assurance that I would give to fans until there is a sale, or if there is a sale is they need to know something we did five years ago,” said Quinn. “In bankruptcy, we committed to a non-relocation agreement, which we didn’t have to do, to keep the Buffalo Sabres here forever. From a fans point of view, that’s all they needed to worry about.”

http://www.wgr550.com/World-Juniors-in-Buffalo-deemed-a-success--Quinn-c/8920560

Well, Larry said it, he was never worried about winning, just as long as there is a team in Buffalo. Fans, don't worry winning either, just be lucky we have a team, winning is about 10th in priority for Quinn's boys.

YardRat
01-05-2011, 05:15 PM
I will be very happy when he is gone.

RockStar36
01-05-2011, 05:17 PM
Seriously.

I just read this article and that was the exact thought going through my head. What an *******.

Nighthawk
01-05-2011, 06:49 PM
Quinn is one of the people who constantly needs to be told how great he is or what a good job he has done. The guy is a complete *******!

JD
01-05-2011, 07:10 PM
and on top of that.. HES THE HEAD OF THE WATERFRONT COMMITTEE!!!

****ing Buffalo even after he leaves the Sabres organization!

trapezeus
01-06-2011, 10:54 AM
i don't like quinn as a player personnell meddler, but that is big that they put that in there. it's also good to know the team can't move under a legal agreement.

yes, he's terrible with running the sabres, yes, he has made zero progress on redeveloping the waterfront, but this clause was a nice thing to know about.

JD
01-06-2011, 03:40 PM
i don't like quinn as a player personnell meddler, but that is big that they put that in there. it's also good to know the team can't move under a legal agreement.

yes, he's terrible with running the sabres, yes, he has made zero progress on redeveloping the waterfront, but this clause was a nice thing to know about.
True.. it even felt good to hear the biggest douchebag of Buffalo say "The Sabres will remain in Buffalo forever"

:up:

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-06-2011, 04:51 PM
My favorite is when he says something like we are here to make money...oh yeah, and to have a good hockey team.

SabreEleven
01-06-2011, 04:54 PM
True.. it even felt good to hear the biggest douchebag of Buffalo say "The Sabres will remain in Buffalo forever"

:up:

but they are going to suck as long as I have a say in the matter.