PDA

View Full Version : Da'Quan Bowers just declared

Mad Max
01-05-2011, 05:35 PM
no link

YardRat
01-05-2011, 05:36 PM
http://www.freep.com/article/20110105/SPORTS08/110105076/Notre-Dame-s-Kyle-Rudolph-Clemson-s-Da-Quan-Bowers-declare-for-NFL-draft

Mad Max
01-05-2011, 05:42 PM
Kyle Rudolph. Me likey.

This draft is quickly turning into a target rich environment. Even Ralph and his band of merry maroons won't be able to screw it up.

Nighthawk
01-05-2011, 05:43 PM
Again, he has only produced for one year...big concern for me. Unfortunately, this draft is full of questions marks.

Mad Max
01-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Again, he has only produced for one year...big concern for me. Unfortunately, this draft is full of questions marks.

Ya most of these guys are one year wonders, Rudolph is recovering from a leg injury, etc.

I just want as many of them to declare as possible to increase our chances of not striking out as we usually do.

kingJofNYC
01-05-2011, 05:49 PM
Kyle Rudolph. Me likey.

This draft is quickly turning into a target rich environment. Even Ralph and his band of merry maroons won't be able to screw it up.

Oh, there's always a way. haha

X-Era
01-05-2011, 05:50 PM
Again, he has only produced for one year...big concern for me. Unfortunately, this draft is full of questions marks.Only really came on this year. But I love what the kid could bring. He's leads the nation in sacks this year and plays very well against the run... I think he could be great.

I like where we are sitting. The only better spot would be #1, IMO.

Mad Max
01-05-2011, 05:53 PM
Oh, there's always a way. haha

true, only Matt Millen and Maybe Miami have been as abyssmal (although at least the hit on Long)

Mad Max
01-05-2011, 05:57 PM
Only really came on this year. But I love what the kid could bring. He's leads the nation in sacks this year and plays very well against the run... I think he could be great.

I like where we are sitting. The only better spot would be #1, IMO.
It's going to be a pretty fun off-season with all the possibilities.

For example, if Newton has roast duck for dinner next Monday, then I think he tops Buddys list. But then he's going to top other teams' lists as well...now the Broncos are in play for their draft slot....what would we have to give up to move up one ***** slot?

I hope Buddy can play chess and not just checkers on the front stoop.

EDS
01-05-2011, 06:04 PM
true, only Matt Millen and Maybe Miami have been as abyssmal (although at least the hit on Long)

Miami had a much more productive draft class than the Bills this season, even with their top pick getting injured.

Mad Max
01-05-2011, 06:18 PM
Miami had a much more productive draft class than the Bills this season, even with their top pick getting injured.

I was referring to the last decade or so in total.

better days
01-05-2011, 08:09 PM

I would not call Long a hit when they passed up Matt Ryan to get him. Big time fail in my book.