PDA

View Full Version : Imagine if the Bills went 0-16 and Luck decides to stay in school today

ghz in pittsburgh
01-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Buffalo will cry a river today.

Beebe's Kid
01-06-2011, 02:33 PM
Imagine they didn't. We would still be picking third, and have the same chance of getting Luck as we did before he decided to stay in school.

Why are there always threads about "Imagine this happened to Buffalo...we would be so ****ed?"

Commissioner
01-06-2011, 02:34 PM
It would be like watching Wide Right again...

The King
01-06-2011, 02:35 PM
If we were 0-16 under any circumstance Id cry

Jaybird
01-06-2011, 02:35 PM
Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Don't Panic
01-06-2011, 02:46 PM
Point being: no need to tank when you don't know who'll be there. I'm liking the #3 pick just fine right about now... especially if there is a rookie salary cap in place.

cookie G
01-06-2011, 02:48 PM
Imagine if Andrew Luck found out that Archie Manning was his real father.

They did play together for a year in Houston before he was born.

Archie may have been stalking his mother in later years.

Bill Cody
01-06-2011, 02:56 PM
Point being: no need to tank when you don't know who'll be there.

Couldn't agree more. The year to tank is NEXT year.

Slim
01-06-2011, 02:58 PM
I would have probably killed myself.

trapezeus
01-06-2011, 04:47 PM
it would be so sweet if luck has some mild injury or some other guy rises to the top of the draft picks next year.

Then buffalo's 8-8 season's is good enough to grab Luck. Imagine, he'll potentially have a good defense in place, an offense that works with most of the line and receivers in their prime.

ghz in pittsburgh
01-06-2011, 05:53 PM
it would be so sweet if luck has some mild injury or some other guy rises to the top of the draft picks next year.

Then buffalo's 8-8 season's is good enough to grab Luck. Imagine, he'll potentially have a good defense in place, an offense that works with most of the line and receivers in their prime.

Wrong!. More likely he needs to tore his ACL or Rotator Cuff on his throwing shoulder to scare everyone off. Then the Bills come in and pull a McGahee move.

Nighthawk
01-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Funny thing is, Carolina is supposed to be a great city to live in, but Luck turned them down. If this was Buffalo, people would be crying about "oh, nobody likes Buffalo, nobody wants to come to Buffalo". Well folks, this proves how paranoid you are and it could happen to any city. Now, shut the **** up and stop whining!

dasaybz
01-06-2011, 05:59 PM
Carolina is a city?

SABURZFAN
01-06-2011, 06:12 PM
Buffalo will cry a river today.

the meltdown from posters would have been amusing.

Mad Max
01-06-2011, 06:18 PM
Wrong!. More likely he needs to tore his ACL or Rotator Cuff on his throwing shoulder to scare everyone off. Then the Bills come in and pull a McGahee move.

Torn Rotator Cuff, torn Biceps Tendon, dislocated elbow, and ruptured Bursa Sac.

We'll then rehab him for 2 seasons, at which point he'll play for us for 2 seasons and when he's good and healed and seasoned he'll leave us in FA for the Patriots who'll go on to win 3 more Super Bowls with him.