PDA

View Full Version : Cameron Heyward

Ed
01-07-2011, 10:30 AM
I was really impressed with this guy during Ohio St's bowl game. He seems to be very disruptive and can play well against the run and the pass. I'm curious where you guys see him projecting. Middle of round 1? If so, what do you guys think about trying to trade down to get another pick and taking this guy? Can he play in a 3-4?

psubills62
01-07-2011, 10:32 AM
He'd be a good 3-4 DE and always seems to show up in a big way in important games.

DraftBoy
01-07-2011, 10:35 AM
This is one of the guys almost every scout is torn on. Doesnt give his all every game but when he is on, he's as dominant as any DE/DT in the country.

Ed
01-07-2011, 11:30 AM
This is one of the guys almost every scout is torn on. Doesnt give his all every game but when he is on, he's as dominant as any DE/DT in the country.
That was the only game I have really seen him play so I didn't really know anything about him, but if he has questions about his effort or work ethic I guess I would be inclined to stay away. That's usually a big red flag for me.

X-Era
01-07-2011, 03:22 PM
I was really impressed with this guy during Ohio St's bowl game. He seems to be very disruptive and can play well against the run and the pass. I'm curious where you guys see him projecting. Middle of round 1? If so, what do you guys think about trying to trade down to get another pick and taking this guy? Can he play in a 3-4?I think he moved up a bit from late round 1 to mid round 1. I would have liked to have seen better consistency. He was fairly quite in the Wisconsin game going up against Carimi and Co.

Bangarang
01-07-2011, 04:48 PM
This is a guy that will go to the Patriots and be great for many years. We don't have that kind of good fortune.

tampabay25690
01-10-2011, 12:54 PM
The funny thing is this guy has been quiet all year.
Has 1 great game and all of a sudden his name is everywhere....
I want to see consistent play out of the guy.
I think he will end up going late round1 now because of his Sugar Bowl performance. But don't be surprised if he is a bust his first few years alla (Vernon Gholston).....