PDA

View Full Version : Bills Football and the Dentist combined?

Michael82
06-19-2003, 12:52 PM
This is pretty cool! I went to the dentist today to get a cavity filled and my dentist has a DVD player/TV at each chair. I went to sit in the chair and he asked me if I wanted to watch something and listen to it instead of the drilling. I said yes and he told me that he has some Bills games, and other stuff (he saw my Bills shirt and knew I was a Bills fan.) :D I told him I would love to watch a Bills game and he put the Bills Comeback game on the screen! It was SWEET and it helped to drain out the sound of the drill. Bills football at the dentist office! :up:

:gobills:

MDFINFAN
06-19-2003, 01:08 PM
I feel for you, a bills game to stop pain, now that's novel idea..but reality is 8-8...Can't stop too much pain..

Michael82
06-19-2003, 01:22 PM
oh man...of all people to reply, I get a fin fan. :eek:

My dentist told me I can bring my own DVDs....so I'm going to bring the Buffalo/Miami Snow game from last season, next time I go. :evil: :snicker:

ryven
06-19-2003, 01:22 PM
that had to have been the best dentist vist ever

:fabulous:

Michael82
06-19-2003, 01:23 PM
It was. I didn't even think about the pain of the drilling. :D

justasportsfan
06-19-2003, 01:27 PM
You should've watched the comeback by the Pats against the fins last year. No need for laughing gas.

Michael82
06-19-2003, 01:31 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
You should've watched the comeback by the Pats against the fins last year. No need for laughing gas.

LOL...he's a Bills fan. Why would he have Fin and Pats games? Unless it is a game where the Bills beat the **** out of them. :snicker:

That would have been a good game to watch, especially the end, when the Patriots knocked THEMSELVES out of the playoffs by beating the Dolfelons. :evil: :lol:

Voltron
06-19-2003, 01:39 PM
My brothers Girlfriends Dentist in Rochester has the TV goggels you where while he does fillings or what ever.

As as far as MDFINFAN is concerned We may have went 8-8 but the numbers I love the most are 2-0 vs miami!!!!!!

On a quiet December night in Miami you can hear the Dolfins choking

:evil:

LtBillsFan66
06-19-2003, 01:40 PM
My dentist is evil. He makes me watch Norwood wide right during the drilling.

MDFINFAN
06-19-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by justasportsfan

Come backs..What, oh you mean when Ricky score on the first of the Fins position in the Dec game..We did lead for about a minute.or two..Yesterday's gone, Yesterday's gone..8-8 still won't go away.

MDFINFAN
06-19-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Mike32282
oh man...of all people to reply, I get a fin fan. :eek:

My dentist told me I can bring my own DVDs....so I'm going to bring the Buffalo/Miami Snow game from last season, next time I go. :evil: :snicker:

I feel your pain:woot:

Voltron
06-19-2003, 01:55 PM
2-0 Vs Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We kept you out of the Playoffs AGAIN!

BWahahahahahahahahaha

Wait till your Salary cap and age catches up with you and once again Miami sucks.

MDFINFAN
06-19-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Voltron
2-0 Vs Miami!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We kept you out of the Playoffs AGAIN!

BWahahahahahahahahaha

Wait till your Salary cap and age catches up with you and once again Miami sucks.

No, No you didn't, Lucas did, when healthy, I don't think Jay has lost to you..As talented as that team was, only they could keep themselves out of the playoff..But if you really think about it, that's really not a consolation prize to keep a team out, it would be better if your team had a shot to get in..that's what you want...Hopefully both teams are better this year and we get a good game..something like the Miami\Denver game from last year, that's the kind of football, you want to see from rivals..of course this time I want us to win, especially when a RB runs for 200 yards on a team.:cas:

lordofgun
06-19-2003, 02:35 PM
excuses excuses :shakeno:

That doesn't make up for the fact that we destroyed your defense in both games. :D

Earthquake Enyart
06-19-2003, 02:41 PM
My dentist used to play football at Notre Dame. He stuffs his huge hands inside my mouth, then wants to start a conversation. :eek:

If you weren't sneaking all that candy by the checkout you wouldn't have so many cavities you :bigmike:

Voltron
06-19-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

That doesn't make up for the fact that we destroyed your defense in both games. :D

Yeah no kidding! I thought Lucas played QB not D

MDFINFAN
06-19-2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

It didn't keep them from being ranked #3 in the NFL..on any given Sunday, one team can beat another..you hit Miami on the right Sundays obviously..But this is another year..we won 2 years ago...2-0, you won last year 2-0, but we both did nothing special since it didn't lead to anything, like playoffs or SB..So hopefully this year the games mean a little more..like phins 2-0 against bills on their way to the playoffs and eventually the SB..:duel: