PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2011 Mock Draft Video - Version 2

FootballCEO
01-07-2011, 04:22 PM
Good Evening Bills Fans!! Here's Version 2 of my Mock Draft!

Enjoy the video!

Em

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nwXh1VNMs0k" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Bangarang
01-07-2011, 04:36 PM
I like it. I wouldn't hate Cam Newton. I guess it just depends on how he does in the BCS championship game, how he does at the combine, during interviews, and how he scores on the Wonderlic.

If Chan and Buddy think he'll work hard on his game and become a good NFL QB and our leader for years to come, then I'm all for it.

Also, I think Robert Quinn is too high at this point. His stock will improve when he gets to wow people at the combine but after having not played for an entire year, I see him a bit high at #4.

DrGraves
01-07-2011, 04:49 PM
wheres bowers?

FootballCEO
01-07-2011, 04:51 PM
I like it. I wouldn't hate Cam Newton. I guess it just depends on how he does in the BCS championship game, how he does at the combine, during interviews, and how he scores on the Wonderlic.

If Chan and Buddy think he'll work hard on his game and become a good NFL QB and our leader for years to come, then I'm all for it.

Also, I think Robert Quinn is too high at this point. His stock will improve when he gets to wow people at the combine but after having not played for an entire year, I see him a bit high at #4.

I think Quinn will skyrocket in these post-season workouts (You know how scouts are)... And a lot will depend on how he checks out medically (benign brain tumor removal in High School)..but athletically..a BEAST

FootballCEO
01-07-2011, 04:53 PM
wheres bowers?

I have him going to Detroit