PDA

View Full Version : Glazer on Fox just said...

LarryBoy
01-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Saints wanted Lynch...they told the Bills if you wanna move him call us.

We didn't, got a 4th from the Seahawks-the Saints called us back asking why did you do that-we would have given you at least our third pick.

Why wouldn't we call the Saints back and see what their offer was before making a deal?

Of course this got a laugh-"That's why the Bills are still the Bills."

NOT THE DUDE...
01-09-2011, 03:15 PM
we dont know all the details man...

G Wolly
01-09-2011, 03:16 PM
I'm sure the Saints are real upset with that one.

bf1
01-09-2011, 03:18 PM
Bumbling Buddy Nix strikes again!

SquishDaFish
01-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Believe everything you read or hear LOL

Mr. Pink
01-09-2011, 03:21 PM
This has been the story since he was traded that Lynch wasn't fully shopped before making a deal.

Months later another story shows to prove that point.

It's likely half true.

Michael82
:sigh:

Ingtar33
Believe everything you read or hear LOL

Glazer isn't the only guy who's reported that other teams would have paid more for Lynch

When we traded Lynch, word came out of GB almost immediately that they were willing to offer 2 3rd round picks for him; and Nix didn't return any of their phone calls.

Face it people... Nix likes his sleep.

Bangarang
01-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Oops

G Wolly
01-09-2011, 03:22 PM
Bumbling Buddy Nix strikes again!

LOL! YEA HE SO ST00PID!!! HE AINT DUN NUTHIN

It's a ****in' draft pick.

Who cares.

Beebe's Kid
01-09-2011, 03:23 PM
It's funny that they all sit there and guffaw like a bunch Of idiots, becuase some team that got ****ing owned by a sub .500 team in the first round, because of a back they acquired from the Bills says they would gave traded more.

Also...thy said they called and said "If you're interested in trading Lynch, let us know." and I am supposed to believe that Nix jus said "Will do...talk to you later."

No way.

"We want your RB if your want to trade him."

"Well...I guess that I am willing to trade if the price is right. So hat are you offering?"

Ingtar33
01-09-2011, 03:26 PM
It's funny that they all sit there and guffaw like a bunch Of idiots, becuase some team that got ****ing owned by a sub .500 team in the first round, because of a back they acquired from the Bills says they would gave traded more.

Also...thy said they called and said "If you're interested in trading Lynch, let us know." and I am supposed to believe that Nix jus said "Will do...talk to you later."

No way.

"Well...I guess that I am willing to trade if the price is right. So hat are you offering?"

Don't you remember the mess when Lynch was traded? Believe me, nothing about that fiasco was planned out or well considered.

so lets set aside assumptions of competence, because there was no sign of competence from the bills front office over this issue at any step of the way.

G Wolly
01-09-2011, 03:27 PM

Exactly.

For all we know, he was asking for another pick, or maybe even a player trade that they weren't agreeing to.

Bangarang
01-09-2011, 03:31 PM
The Seattle 4th and conditional 2012 pick looked better than just a Saints 3rd at the time of the deal.

YardRat
01-09-2011, 03:35 PM
You guys realize that Glazer is just propping up his own 'facts' from the time of the trade, right? He was the only one reporting it at the time, and any other comments were based on his original.

Funny how the Saints weren't one of the original teams mentioned as having interest, also.

Glazer's a tool, and anybody that believes anything he says without substantiated verification from another source is a bigger tool.

Akhippo
01-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Its just painful to hear your front office possibly let a better deal slip through. Especially with the state of the franchise. It may or not have merit, but when the Pats are robbing teams of first round picks, or picks in general... Damn Nix and his sleep number.

TrEd FTW
01-09-2011, 04:15 PM
Shawne Merriman definitely won't re-sign with Buffalo.

Signed,

Jay Glazer

X-Era
01-09-2011, 04:17 PM
Shawne Merriman definitely won't re-sign with Buffalo.

Signed,

Jay Glazer:clap:

Stop listening to these idiots.

X-Era
01-09-2011, 04:20 PM
"CZAR’S SCOOP: Although he said all the right things with the Buffalo media, former Chargers (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/team/san-diego-chargers/67068) OLB Shawne Merriman (http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/player/shawne-merriman/299873) wasn’t happy about being claimed off waivers. Merriman, who is in the last year of his contract, definitely won’t be re-signing with the Bills, who are clearly in need of outside linebackers. Bills GM Buddy Nix ran the S.D. college scouting department from 2002 to 2007 and had a big hand in the selection of Merriman as the No. 12 overall pick in 2005."

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/adrian-peterson-minnesota-vikings-czar-week-9-countdown

psubills62
01-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Glazer's usually spot-on when he does report things (the Merriman thing was the exception, not the rule). Although I believe he was the primary, if not the only, guy reporting the stories that Lynch could have been traded for more.

I seriously doubt the Packers would have been willing to give up two 3rds, considering the nature of Ted Thompson.

Joe Fo Sho
01-09-2011, 04:24 PM
I would've told the Saints to go F themselves. If they wanted him,they should've made us an offer. You don't get to say, if someone wants to give you $5000 for your car, I'll give you $5001.'

Jay Glazer is the only one who has made this claim. I take what munchkins say with a grain of salt. Glazer is an idiot.

X-Era
01-09-2011, 04:25 PM
Glazer's usually spot-on when he does report things (the Merriman thing was the exception, not the rule). Although I believe he was the primary, if not the only, guy reporting the stories that Lynch could have been traded for more.

I seriously doubt the Packers would have been willing to give up two 3rds, considering the nature of Ted Thompson.
But the truth is, I don't care. This is water under the bridge, we got two picks from them... I'm happy with that.

psubills62
01-09-2011, 04:46 PM
But the truth is, I don't care. This is water under the bridge, we got two picks from them... I'm happy with that.

I actually agree, I'm fairly happy with the picks. Especially since the 2012 pick should be relatively decent.

The problem I have with these reports is that a lot of them don't make sense. It had been obvious for a while, to fans, GM's, etc. that Lynch was on the trading block. But all these stories about teams who "would have been willing to give up XX" don't follow a logical pattern when it comes to trading.

How many teams, when they're interested in trading for a player, tell the player's current team, "Well, let us know what you get and we'll almost certainly match or beat it"? That would be idiotic. If you want to trade for a player, you work out a deal. You don't just sit back and wait for other teams to enter the picture (and drive up the price). You don't wait for the other team to call you.

Should the Bills have shopped Lynch around a little more? Probably. But I'm baffled by the people who think that Buffalo is at fault in these situations. If the situation was reversed, and Buffalo would have been willing to trade for someone (say, Marcus McNeill), and San Diego finally trades him saying "we didn't get any better offers," there's no way people would be blaming San Diego for not calling Buffalo to see if they were interested. If Buffalo wants to trade for a player, they need to call and make an offer and make it known they are interested.

As far as the Packers report, there is no way Ted Thompson is giving up 2 third round picks for a RB with a questionable history.

Sorry, but if these other teams were willing to offer more for Lynch, it's their fault for not doing so previously or indicating that they would increase their current offer.

LarryBoy
01-09-2011, 05:03 PM
I actually agree, I'm fairly happy with the picks. Especially since the 2012 pick should be relatively decent.

The problem I have with these reports is that a lot of them don't make sense. It had been obvious for a while, to fans, GM's, etc. that Lynch was on the trading block. But all these stories about teams who "would have been willing to give up XX" don't follow a logical pattern when it comes to trading.

How many teams, when they're interested in trading for a player, tell the player's current team, "Well, let us know what you get and we'll almost certainly match or beat it"? That would be idiotic. If you want to trade for a player, you work out a deal. You don't just sit back and wait for other teams to enter the picture (and drive up the price). You don't wait for the other team to call you.

Should the Bills have shopped Lynch around a little more? Probably. But I'm baffled by the people who think that Buffalo is at fault in these situations. If the situation was reversed, and Buffalo would have been willing to trade for someone (say, Marcus McNeill), and San Diego finally trades him saying "we didn't get any better offers," there's no way people would be blaming San Diego for not calling Buffalo to see if they were interested. If Buffalo wants to trade for a player, they need to call and make an offer and make it known they are interested.

As far as the Packers report, there is no way Ted Thompson is giving up 2 third round picks for a RB with a questionable history.

Sorry, but if these other teams were willing to offer more for Lynch, it's their fault for not doing so previously or indicating that they would increase their current offer.

That actually makes me feel better about the whole thing....just sucks to hear them tools at FOX pick on the Bills like they do...

T-Long
01-09-2011, 05:15 PM
I don't pay any attention to this. Don't give me this crap of "Hey, before you make any deal, make sure you call me ok?" Bull****. If you want the player, go get the player and don't worry about any other team's offers. Buddy Nix got a deal that he thought would be the best and took it. I have no problem with it.

IAG
01-09-2011, 05:48 PM
Donahoe would not have messed that one up.

Novacane
01-09-2011, 05:55 PM
I don't believe this and I'm no Nix defender. Do you really believe an NFL GM is not going to try and get the best deal possible for his team? I wonder if these know it all reporters even realize how much BS info is fed to them by "sources". They go on TV and spout off like everything told to them is fact. Morons.

THRILLHO
01-09-2011, 07:02 PM
I don't believe this and I'm no Nix defender. Do you really believe an NFL GM is not going to try and get the best deal possible for his team? I wonder if these know it all reporters even realize how much BS info is fed to them by "sources". They go on TV and spout off like everything told to them is fact. Morons.

^This^

In other news, we should not have drafted J.P. Losman. Next!

jdbillsfan
01-09-2011, 07:15 PM
I'm sure timing played a part as well. There may have been a higher offer on the table either pre-draft or before the season, but once they were 4 weeks into the season, the price came down.

Also, all these Marshawn trade rumors pop up after he has a good run in the playoffs. Where were these all season when he was getting 3 yards a carry?

Spiderweb
01-09-2011, 07:25 PM
This has been the story since he was traded that Lynch wasn't fully shopped before making a deal.

Months later another story shows to prove that point.

It's likely half true.

Half? Jeez, was there anyone on the planet that didn't know that Marshawn was available? This story reeks of "bulls..." more than any I've heard in a long time. Read and spin it anyway you want, had the Saints really wanted Marshawn, all they had to do was step forward, instead they laid back and Lynch went to Seattle. "oh, we would have given a third"....

Again, "Bull..."

Ebenezer
01-09-2011, 07:33 PM
Did anybody think that the FO thought, "hey, ML has given the Bills nothing but fits, is a pain in the ass and we need to get rid of the garbage now"? Why reward ML by trading him to the defending SB champs, a contender like the GB or anybody else with a sniff of the playoffs? When they traded him to the Seahawks they were the Sea-chickens. They ended up with a 7-9 record in the worst division ever seen in the NFL and should have never made the playoffs. If St. Louis beats Seattle on the last night of the season, this game never occurs, the Saints GM never opens up his mouth and everybody here is very happy with the draft choices the Bills got for a "piece of garbage" everybody wanted out of here two second after we all found out that he hit somebody with his car and drove off. Now, Seattle makes the playoffs and the Saints GM, to cover his ass after his team couldn't stop ML, cries "we would have given him more" and the Bills fans all scream that the FO is asleep. They sent ML to the "worst team" that would take him. Good for the Bills....and good for ML for making the best of a very fortunate situation.

Joe Fo Sho
01-09-2011, 07:54 PM
Did anybody think that the FO thought, "hey, ML has given the Bills nothing but fits, is a pain in the ass and we need to get rid of the garbage now"? Why reward ML by trading him to the defending SB champs, a contender like the GB or anybody else with a sniff of the playoffs? When they traded him to the Seahawks they were the Sea-chickens. They ended up with a 7-9 record in the worst division ever seen in the NFL and should have never made the playoffs. If St. Louis beats Seattle on the last night of the season, this game never occurs, the Saints GM never opens up his mouth and everybody here is very happy with the draft choices the Bills got for a "piece of garbage" everybody wanted out of here two second after we all found out that he hit somebody with his car and drove off. Now, Seattle makes the playoffs and the Saints GM, to cover his ass after his team couldn't stop ML, cries "we would have given him more" and the Bills fans all scream that the FO is asleep. They sent ML to the "worst team" that would take him. Good for the Bills....and good for ML for making the best of a very fortunate situation.

Good point, Eb. I never thought about that... I still really don't care

we are
01-09-2011, 07:59 PM
I don't pay any attention to this. Don't give me this crap of "Hey, before you make any deal, make sure you call me ok?" Bull****. If you want the player, go get the player and don't worry about any other team's offers. Buddy Nix got a deal that he thought would be the best and took it. I have no problem with it.

if there was a double thanks on this board, this post wouldve got it.

Nighthawk
01-09-2011, 08:33 PM

We didn't, got a 4th from the Seahawks-the Saints called us back asking why did you do that-we would have given you at least our third pick.

Why wouldn't we call the Saints back and see what their offer was before making a deal?

Glazer has proven to be clueless this year...he's a tool.

Ginger Vitis
01-09-2011, 08:42 PM
Did anybody think that the FO thought, "hey, ML has given the Bills nothing but fits, is a pain in the ass and we need to get rid of the garbage now"? Why reward ML by trading him to the defending SB champs, a contender like the GB or anybody else with a sniff of the playoffs?

If there is any truth to what you are saying.. As fans we'll never sniff the playoffs under this current regime

Joe Fo Sho
01-09-2011, 08:52 PM
If there is any truth to what you are saying.. As fans we'll never sniff the playoffs under this current regime

Wow, the difference between making the playoffs is the difference between a 3rd and 4th round pick? We should trade whatever it takes then to get that 3rd round pick!

Ginger Vitis
01-09-2011, 09:03 PM
Wow, the difference between making the playoffs is the difference between a 3rd and 4th round pick? We should trade whatever it takes then to get that 3rd round pick!

No I believe Ebeneezer was suggesting the Bills FO maybe did not trade Lynch to NO or GB because they were playoff bound and pettiness and vindictivness should not be apart of the equation when making personnel decisions

Ebenezer
01-09-2011, 09:46 PM
No I believe Ebeneezer was suggesting the Bills FO maybe did not trade Lynch to NO or GB because they were playoff bound and pettiness and vindictivness should not be apart of the equation when making personnel decisions
yeah, teams never do that. I bet a poll of most Bills fans before Glazer's "report" today would have shown that most wanted ML traded to a UFL team or in jail after his scrapes with the law.

ServoBillieves
01-09-2011, 09:51 PM
Terrible Seahawks team (at the time) and the defending Super Bowl champs... The draft choices would seem to be closer to the smarter mind, plus the conditional from Seattle... Who's to say N.O. offered a conditional?

Details mang... I also didn't read this, I don't want to know what stupid things Mitchell/JD/bf said.

Dr. Lecter
01-09-2011, 09:56 PM
I am not sure why the Bills FO gets the benefit of the doubt.

Their history is not as accurate as Glazer's.

Ingtar33
01-09-2011, 10:28 PM

bingo

lets not forget buddy nix was sleeping at the start of FA... any front office that operates like that has no right to the benefit of the doubt

Billz_fan
01-09-2011, 10:31 PM

LOL, true :clap:

Joe Fo Sho
01-09-2011, 10:32 PM

If the player is good for the team, the Bills FO would not have a problem with him.

I know you've heard of teams not trading players to teams within the division. What's the difference? If New England was gonna give us a 3rd for him, would you do it?

Spiderweb
01-10-2011, 12:52 AM

Again, No one knew Lynch was being shopped? Get real, and get a life.

Ginger Vitis
01-10-2011, 04:59 AM
If the player is good for the team, the Bills FO would not have a problem with him.

I know you've heard of teams not trading players to teams within the division. What's the difference? If New England was gonna give us a 3rd for him, would you do it?

New England no..Anyone else outside of the AFC East..yes

Extremebillsfan247
01-10-2011, 06:40 AM
Glazer is just mad that a 7-9 team beat the defending Super Bowl Champs of last year. No story there, so he feels the need to drum something up to make himself feel better. lol

Forward_Lateral
01-10-2011, 07:32 AM
Glazer is the same moron who laughed at the Bills for claiming Merriman, saying there's NO CHANCE Merriman would re-sign.

Glazer is a fat idiot. I can't stand that midget dork.

THRILLHO
01-10-2011, 07:44 AM
Glazer is great for telling us which players are not going to be playing ten minutes before the game so we can make fantasy adjustments.

DesertFox24
01-10-2011, 08:06 AM
This really does not bother me. Now the Detroit Dockery thing did.

He traded Lynch to a team that did looked like they were going to be picking in the top half of each round and got a 4th and a conditional.

The good news is the better lynch does the higher that conditional gets.

So at a minimum we will have 8 picks this year and next.

Also I have a feeling we will be getting some conditional from Whitner departure.

Mahdi
01-10-2011, 08:07 AM
It was all strategy... I'm sure the Bills just preferred the 4th rounder... Obviously there is something we don't know.

better days
01-10-2011, 08:36 AM
This really does not bother me. Now the Detroit Dockery thing did.

He traded Lynch to a team that did looked like they were going to be picking in the top half of each round and got a 4th and a conditional.

The good news is the better lynch does the higher that conditional gets.

So at a minimum we will have 8 picks this year and next.

Also I have a feeling we will be getting some conditional from Whitner departure.

The question is what were the conditions. If they were Lynch running for 1000 yds the Bills lose out. If it was Seattle making the playoffs we're in.

We will not know anything about that pick until we are finally told something. As a Bucs fan, I am just happy they did not trade Lynch to the Saints.

DynaPaul
01-10-2011, 11:24 AM

That's stupid. The Saints are gonna bid after the fact? If they really wanted him they would have called with an offer. They didn't. Their 3rd round pick sounded like they were just trying to rub something in the Bills face since they didn't get him. Morons.

DynaPaul
01-10-2011, 11:26 AM
Oh and I hope the Saints feel that much worse for NOT stepping up and making an offer on Lynch while he killed their playoffs with a 67 yard TD run to seal the game...

DesertFox24
01-10-2011, 11:28 AM
Hey if they wanted him so bad they should have made an offer.

I dont play games were the other team says call me after you get an offer. Either make crap or get off the pot.

psubills62
01-10-2011, 12:01 PM

Well I'm saying that even if Glazer's report is accurate (which I know he's almost always dead-on accurate with things that he reports), it's not the Bills' fault.

Hypothetically:

Bills wanted Marcus McNeill...they told the Chargers if you wanna move him call us.

They didn't, got a 4th from the Seahawks - the Bills called them back asking why did you do that - we would have given you at least our third pick.

That's the OP of this thread with only the bolded words changed. Obviously it's a bit of an exaggeration that Marcus McNeill would go for a 4th, but it's the exact same scenario just switched around. Are you really saying that if this was the report, then the Chargers would be at fault here? And that people shouldn't fault the Bills in this case?

Nighthawk
01-10-2011, 12:04 PM

You mean like when he said that Merriman would never resign...yeah, he's amazing!

Bill Cody
01-10-2011, 12:10 PM
Glazer isn't the only guy who's reported that other teams would have paid more for Lynch

When we traded Lynch, word came out of GB almost immediately that they were willing to offer 2 3rd round picks for him; and Nix didn't return any of their phone calls.

Nix didn't return repeated calls from another GM? Because he's too lazy? Got it.

Ingtar33
01-10-2011, 12:12 PM
You mean like when he said that Merriman would never resign...yeah, he's amazing!

Merriman himself has admitted he came here not wanting to play here.

he changed his mind over time... but he wanted nothing with being here when he got here. So it seems to me Glazer was right about that too...

Nighthawk
01-10-2011, 12:14 PM
Merriman himself has admitted he came here not wanting to play here.

he changed his mind over time... but he wanted nothing with being here when he got here. So it seems to me Glazer was right about that too...

No, you're assuming...I'm going off of facts. He said that he knows for a FACT that Merriman would never resign in Buffalo.

You're assuming what went on...

Ingtar33
01-10-2011, 12:17 PM
No, you're assuming...I'm going off of facts. He said that he knows for a FACT that Merriman would never resign in Buffalo.

You're assuming what went on...

no i'm not. Merriman tweeted something to the effect that he wanted nothing to do with buffalo but changed his mind after being here for a while. He tweeted this right after he resigned.

it in one of these threads, just in the last week or so.

Nighthawk
01-10-2011, 12:19 PM
no i'm not. Merriman tweeted something to the effect that he wanted nothing to do with buffalo but changed his mind after being here for a while. He tweeted this right after he resigned.

it in one of these threads, just in the last week or so.

No, he said that when he was first picked up that he wanted to go to a winning team, so the Bills weren't his first choice. But after getting here, he really like the organization and the players. He never said that he didn't want to resign here in the beginning...

Point is, Glazer is not always right and his information is not always accurate, so let's not try to treat it as Biblical.

Also, I'm not stating that the Bills are not a bunch of morons, just that let's not get crazy about how accurate Glazer's info is.

better days
01-10-2011, 12:29 PM
No, he said that when he was first picked up that he wanted to go to a winning team, so the Bills weren't his first choice. But after getting here, he really like the organization and the players. He never said that he didn't want to resign here in the beginning...

Point is, Glazer is not always right and his information is not always accurate, so let's not try to treat it as Biblical.

Also, I'm not stating that Bills are not a bunch of morons, just that let's not get crazy about how accurate Glazer's info is.

Glazer said on the NFL Network right after the Bills picked up Merriman off waivers, that the Bills were STUPID to do so because Merriman would NEVER RESIGN with Buffalo.

Mahdi
01-10-2011, 12:43 PM

Also, I'm not stating that the Bills are not a bunch of morons, just that let's not get crazy about how accurate Glazer's info is.
Exactly. So Merriman made it known that he was not happy about coming to Buffalo. So Glazer made the statement that Merriman would never re-sign which at the time was correct and reflected Merriman's feelings on the situation.

malvado78
01-10-2011, 12:45 PM
And the moral of the story is "Never say never..."

It was highly unlikely...

psubills62
01-10-2011, 12:48 PM
It doesn't matter if Glazer was right or not. The Saints were stupid for not making an offer outright. You want him, you make an offer.

Right or not, most people who are blaming the Bills now would be doing the same thing if the situation were reversed.

better days
01-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Exactly. So Merriman made it known that he was not happy about coming to Buffalo. So Glazer made the statement that Merriman would never re-sign which at the time was correct and reflected Merriman's feelings on the situation.

So Glazer made ASSUMPTIONS about the Merriman situation, the same way he made assumptions about the Lynch situation.

Mahdi
01-10-2011, 01:01 PM
So Glazer made ASSUMPTIONS about the Merriman situation, the same way he made assumptions about the Lynch situation.
In the business of reporting sports news it is a fair assumption. Not happy about being picked up = not going to re-sign. That is a fair assumption and a fair report to put out there.

better days
01-10-2011, 01:44 PM
In the business of reporting sports news it is a fair assumption. Not happy about being picked up = not going to re-sign. That is a fair assumption and a fair report to put out there.

Well, I know a number of people on this board that make fun of members of this board that also blog when they make assumptions in their blogs.

dasaybz
01-10-2011, 01:51 PM
Sorry if this has already been said, but the Saints pick in the third round is going to be pretty late near the end of the round. Buddy was probably banking on the Seahawks not having a very good record, so the difference in the pick is what, like 10 spots or so? Plus we get an additional 6 on top of it. I don't know what the huge deal is. It's not like it was a 2nd round pick .. 3rd round picks are a huge crapshoot and are they really that much more valuable than a 4th and a 6th?

Anyone have that draft value chart?

PromoTheRobot
01-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Sorry if this has already been said, but the Saints pick in the third round is going to be pretty late near the end of the round. Buddy was probably banking on the Seahawks not having a very good record, so the difference in the pick is what, like 10 spots or so? Plus we get an additional 6 on top of it. I don't know what the huge deal is. It's not like it was a 2nd round pick .. 3rd round picks are a huge crapshoot and are they really that much more valuable than a 4th and a 6th?

Anyone have that draft value chart?

I checked the value chart and the difference between a #28 pick in the 3rd round versus the tenth pick in the 4th and 6th round is about 30 points. There was an escalator in the deal that would make the 6th into a 5th, making the points value within 10 points.

There was no way to know where any team would finish when the deal was made but one assume the defending SB champ was going to pick a lot later than an NFC West also-ran. Bottom line Bills get two picks instead of one.

PTR

Bert102176
01-10-2011, 03:01 PM

That's what we get for having a bunch of old tards running our teams

madness
01-10-2011, 03:17 PM
More BS. GB supposedly offered a third until we found out it was only a single 4th and they didn't want to pull the trigger to trump Seattle. Just so happened to be mentioned after Lynch burned the Saints too... :rolleyes:

SABURZFAN
01-10-2011, 05:47 PM
THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!