• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

Vote for Stevie Johnson

For the past three seasons, VIZIO, America's #1 LCD HDTV Company, has recognized the professional football player who has performed above and beyond expectations, relative to his contract, with its groundbreaking VIZIO TOP VALUE PERFORMER award.

Vote for stevie J
    Last edited by mikemac2001; 01-10-2011, 10:18 PM.

MUCK
    FIAMI
  • ZAZusmc03
    • Jan 2010

Re: Vote for Stevie Johnson

Voted!

Comment

• TMu11
      • Mar 2010

Stevie was on the Farrell show on Sirius XM channel 101. They were making fun of him blaming god and dropping the Pittsburgh pass. Stevie took it well and was a good sport about the whole thing.

While Farrell was giving him props for performing on a team that is so terrible, Stevie just kept defending his teammates. He was a class act throughout the entire interview
      After Every Dark Night Comes a Brighter Day

Comment

• mikemac2001
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TMu11
        Stevie was on the Farrell show on Sirius XM channel 101. They were making fun of him blaming god and dropping the Pittsburgh pass. Stevie took it well and was a good sport about the whole thing.

While Farrell was giving him props for performing on a team that is so terrible, Stevie just kept defending his teammates. He was a class act throughout the entire interview

Ya it was an awkward interview but seemed like that's what that guy trys to do bash people and get responses

Overall Stevie laughed but tried to not say bad things

MUCK
        FIAMI

Comment

• TMu11
          • Mar 2010

Originally posted by mikemac2001
          Ya it was an awkward interview but seemed like that's what that guy trys to do bash people and get responses

Overall Stevie laughed but tried to not say bad things
          I'd say he did pretty well. I can't imagine being able to do any better if I wre in his position. He let the interviewer take his shots yet still made his point across.
          After Every Dark Night Comes a Brighter Day

Comment

• mikemac2001
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TMu11
            I'd say he did pretty well. I can't imagine being able to do any better if I wre in his position. He let the interviewer take his shots yet still made his point across.

i was talking to my co worker...since he told me to listen and i was like stevie said about 5 things dude wouldn't let him talk.

o well vote for him anyways folks

MUCK
            FIAMI

Comment

Working...
            X