PDA

View Full Version : Potential Whitner replacements

X-Era
01-11-2011, 04:35 PM
I still think we have a decent likliness to resign him. But, assuming we don't, who's a replacement or even better a significant upgarde?

How about Quintin Mikell? Looks like he may hit the market:

http://ht.ly/3BY2w

Whom else might fit the Bill?

Bangarang
01-11-2011, 04:38 PM
Convert McGee to Safety.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-11-2011, 05:05 PM
I think george wilson will replace him, and they sign a eric smith to be the backup or draft a backup in the mid rds...

dannyek71
01-11-2011, 05:24 PM
Sign me. I can get burnt by TEs and jump on piles as well as the next guy

Night Train
01-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Ellison played SS at Oregon St.

If we can convert Wilson from a WR, why not a guy who once played the position well in college ? He can really run for 225-230 lbs. Nothing to lose by giving him a shot.

Raptor
01-11-2011, 05:49 PM
Mid round draft pick is the route id go

Forward_Lateral
01-11-2011, 05:54 PM
I've got a few Pylons in my garage.

ServoBillieves
01-12-2011, 12:08 AM

If we can convert Wilson from a WR, why not a guy who once played the position well in college ? He can really run for 225-230 lbs. Nothing to lose by giving him a shot.

Coy Wire?

YardRat
01-12-2011, 02:24 AM

That's actually not a bad idea.

Spiderweb
01-12-2011, 04:20 AM
Convert McGee to Safety.

If he stays healthy for the first time in a couple years, he could give the Bills their first SS with coverage ability in quite some time. At the same time, that would weaken the CB position (oh no, here comes another 1st round CB....).....

I'll quit now.....

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-12-2011, 04:26 AM
I just wanted to say this, but not start a thread. After watching the Chiefs and Ravens this weekend, it clearly showed how average Whitner is.

TMu11
01-12-2011, 05:10 AM
Sign me. I can get burnt by TEs and jump on piles as well as the next guy

But can you be the BEST at it?

NOT THE DUDE...
01-12-2011, 06:05 AM
idk, is mcgee tough enough to attack the run in the box? hes 200lbs i think, maybe....

Mr. Miyagi
01-12-2011, 08:38 AM
Convert McGee to Safety.
I like this idea too. CBs past their primes can be a good fit at Safety. Troy Vincent comes to mind.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-12-2011, 08:46 AM
I like this idea too. CBs past their primes can be a good fit at Safety. Troy Vincent comes to mind.

Yeah but ss?

Mahdi
01-12-2011, 09:44 AM
I still think we have a decent likliness to resign him. But, assuming we don't, who's a replacement or even better a significant upgarde?

How about Quintin Mikell? Looks like he may hit the market:

http://ht.ly/3BY2w

Whom else might fit the Bill?
I hope you are not mentioning Mikell as an upgrade.

Philly has had very bad pass defense all year and he has been suspect #1.

I am actually expecting the Eagles to not re-sign Mikell and make a play for Whitner.

My bet is that Whitner will be an Eagle or a Saint next year. I'll add the Ravens to that list.

Mahdi
01-12-2011, 09:45 AM

huh?

Ellison was converted for a reason. He lacks range, hips, speed and overall athletic ability.

No way Ellison will ever be a safety in the NFL.

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-12-2011, 09:52 AM
huh?
He lacks range, hips, speed and overall athletic ability.

Sounds like Whitner.

trapezeus
01-12-2011, 09:56 AM
I've got a few Pylons in my garage.

sign em, unless of course, the pylons think they are elite and deserve elite money. then just steal road work pylons.

Mahdi
01-12-2011, 10:11 AM
Sounds like Whitner.
Whitner is one of the best SS in the league. I almost hope he goes somewhere else just so we can see exactly what kind of player he is behind a good defense.

If you think that description fits Whitner than you have no idea what yer talking about and all you put stock in is INTs.

Ok so Whitner got burned by a couple of TEs this year, please show me a S who does not get burned.

Funny how Bills fans believe only our players are capable of being beat.

Just like letting Jason Peters go was the RIGHT decision because he was overrated and allowed some sacks....

Top OT selection for the Pro Bowl....

justasportsfan
01-12-2011, 10:19 AM
Whitner is one of the best SS in the league. I almost hope he goes somewhere else just so we can see exactly what kind of player he is behind a good defense.

If you think that description fits Whitner than you have no idea what yer talking about and all you put stock in is INTs.

Ok so Whitner got burned by a couple of TEs this year, please show me a S who does not get burned.

Just like letting Jason Peters go was the RIGHT decision because he was overrated and allowed some sacks....

Seems like the bills disagree with you about Whitner. He didn't just get burned by a couple of TE's he got burned by a lot. I guarantee you that he won't get a top 5 salary that he's looking for (7 million) from another team.

psubills62
01-12-2011, 10:23 AM
Peters made the Pro Bowl while on the Bills, IIRC. Whitner has never even come close.

Mahdi
01-12-2011, 10:37 AM
Peters made the Pro Bowl while on the Bills, IIRC. Whitner has never even come close.
That doesn't mean he hasn't performed at a high level. Whitner has been an excellent coverage safety on a team that has lacked a pass rush since he has been here.

He has also emerged as a very good in the box presence and lead all DBs in tackles with 140 tackles, many of which were TD saving ones.

Whitner may not be worth 7 mil, but the market dictates he is worth close to that.

mightysimi
01-12-2011, 10:43 AM
Don't we still have Scott? He can back up Wilson.

justasportsfan
01-12-2011, 10:49 AM
That doesn't mean he hasn't performed at a high level. Whitner has been an excellent coverage safety on a team that has lacked a pass rush since he has been here.

He has also emerged as a very good in the box presence and lead all DBs in tackles with 140 tackles, many of which were TD saving ones.

Whitner may not be worth 7 mil, but the market dictates he is worth close to that.

Maybe the Pats will sign him and turn him into a probowler. I doubt they will pay him close to 7 million though.

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-12-2011, 11:37 AM
Whitner is one of the best SS in the league?!?!? You have to be kidding me. He doesn't make plays, he is beat often, he is an above average tackler, etc.

Give me your list of the top five SS in the league and I want you to try to fit Whitner on that list without being laughed at.

psubills62
01-12-2011, 11:47 AM

And several of them were TD allowing missed tackles.

Whitner is poor in coverage.

The thing with both Whitner and Poz is that keeping them depends on their price tag. Whitner is not worth anywhere above 5 million per year. That's probably Poz's max too. If they're going to ask for more than that, then let them go. Investing money like that is saying those guys are part of our core, which would be untrue.

jamze132
01-12-2011, 12:10 PM
I could replace Whitner and I have two herniated disks in my back and I drink.

justasportsfan
01-12-2011, 12:12 PM
Whitner is one of the best SS in the league?!?!? You have to be kidding me. He doesn't make plays, he is beat often, he is an above average tackler, etc.

Give me your list of the top five SS in the league and I want you to try to fit Whitner on that list without being laughed at.

The only ones who think he is one of the best are Whitner and Mahdi. If he is one of the best , no one else is talking about him being a big name in FA'cy .

madness
01-12-2011, 12:55 PM
I'm not saying we should try to resign him (definitely not 5mil or above) but I can't point fingers at anybody lined up behind our LB's this year especially in pass defense. If any of our LB's dropped into coverage, their guy was most likely open. Try protecting the back end AND covering all our LB's missed assignments. This defense was a safety's nightmare.

It wasn't a coincidence that toward the end of the season, Byrd and Kelsay's play picked up as they started having Kelsay put his hand on the ground on the line more and dropping into coverage less.

Mahdi
01-12-2011, 01:42 PM

Polamalu, Adrian Wilson, Charles Godfrey, Pat Chung, Whitner, Branch, Berry.

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-12-2011, 02:37 PM

Nope, you didn't succeed.

trapezeus
01-12-2011, 02:50 PM
whitner sucks with TE and slot receivers. How many times do we need to see a 3rd and 6 or less convert to the slot receiver? Whitner is easily replaceable. hell, he's replaceable by the terrible defensive players we already have.

There is zero reason he should be looking at a paycheck about $5MM. he's a starting level safety. that's all you can say. he certainly is not in the top 5 or 10.

jamze132
01-12-2011, 03:18 PM
Dude, just... dude.

Whitner is not in the same class as ANY of the players you just mentioned. Do you watch the same games we do?

Mahdi
01-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Dude, just... dude.

Whitner is not in the same class as ANY of the players you just mentioned. Do you watch the same games we do?
Really, that was my rank list...

You give me yours then.....

jamze132
01-13-2011, 04:17 AM
Really, that was my rank list...

You give me yours then.....

Troy Palamalu
Darren Sharper
Adrian Wilson
Ed Reed
Charles Godfrey
Brandon Merriweather

No Whitner.

YardRat
01-13-2011, 05:19 AM

Wow.

X-Era
01-13-2011, 05:43 AM
Rather than debating where Whitner ranks, how about showing who we can actually get that's a significant improvement (the team is supposed to be getting better remember).

Thoughts?

Night Train
01-13-2011, 05:52 AM
huh?

Ellison was converted for a reason. He lacks range, hips, speed and overall athletic ability.

No way Ellison will ever be a safety in the NFL.

Lawyer Milloy and countless others called to say Hi.

Hips, range & speed apply to Free Safties. Not so much SS and Ellison can outrun many SS's right now.

X-Era
01-13-2011, 06:05 AM
Ellison played safety during his prep years, not at Oregon State. Ellison ran in the 4.7's in college which just won't cut it at SS IMO. Kevin, his brother, is a S who played at USC and was drafted in 09 by the Chargers. He currently is out of work (he was released on the 5th of Sept by the Seahawks).

http://www.osubeavers.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/111705aaa.html
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=15365&draftyear=2006&genpos=OLB
http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?showtopic=145187

http://www.kffl.com/player/20903/NFL

X-Era
01-13-2011, 06:19 AM
To me someone like Roman Harper or Dawan Landry would be ideal but they are likely to command big money and may not even make it to free agency.

What's more likely is someone like Gerald Sensabaugh. I think it's debatable to think he's an upgrade to Whitner.

No upgrade means we didn't get better, were the same or worse (on paper).

Mahdi
01-13-2011, 06:46 AM
Lawyer Milloy and countless others called to say Hi.

Hips, range & speed apply to Free Safties. Not so much SS and Ellison can outrun many SS's right now.
Yeah, those same SS are a dime a dozen. They call and say Hi from the basement in SS salaries. This is a passing league, so a SS who is weak in coverage is eventually replaced.

Roy Williams is the typical example.

And for someone who watches as much football as you seem to its surprising you mention Sensabaugh as an upgrade or even a lateral move.

Mahdi
01-13-2011, 06:48 AM
To me someone like Roman Harper or Dawan Landry would be ideal but they are likely to command big money and may not even make it to free agency.

What's more likely is someone like Gerald Sensabaugh. I think it's debatable to think he's an upgrade to Whitner.

No upgrade means we didn't get better, were the same or worse (on paper).
Roman Harper is horrible in coverage, there is a reason the Saints completely redefined his role on the team and use him more and more as a box safety in their multiple safety looks.

Harper is not an upgrade.

Dawan Landry is also weak in coverage.

Whitner is better than both.

Mahdi
01-13-2011, 06:53 AM
Troy Palamalu
Darren Sharper
Adrian Wilson
Ed Reed
Charles Godfrey
Brandon Merriweather

No Whitner.
Merriweather I can agree with...

Sharper and Reed are FS not SS.

So that leaves you with Polamalu, Merriweather, Godfrey, Wilson.... that's four I guess that makes Whitner 5.

NOT THE DUDE...
01-13-2011, 07:14 AM
if whitner leaves, wilson will replace him. they will draft a safety in the later rds for depth...

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-13-2011, 07:20 AM
Roman Harper is a SS. I am not sure why you are so passionate about Whitner. It is quite obvious he doesn't have the same support from most people as you have. I don't think the guy is anything but above average. When he is not in the game there is no difference then when he is in. He never makes a big play, he is no game changer, actually you barely now the guy is in a game. I take that back, you know when you makes mistakes because the referee has both his arms in the air.

Mahdi
01-13-2011, 07:54 AM
Roman Harper is a SS. I am not sure why you are so passionate about Whitner. It is quite obvious he doesn't have the same support from most people as you have. I don't think the guy is anything but above average. When he is not in the game there is no difference then when he is in. He never makes a big play, he is no game changer, actually you barely now the guy is in a game. I take that back, you know when you makes mistakes because the referee has both his arms in the air.
I never said Roman Harper wasn't a SS. He is just an average one or more specifically a one-dimensional one.

As for my support of Whitner it comes from emotionless evaluation of his game. He is very good IMO at taking away what the QB is looking for using read and recognition skills as well as his speed and ability to flip his hips quickly.

The times you see Whitner get burned usually coincides with our front 7 giving the QB way too long to throw. Our defense has been one of the worst at pressuring QBs since he was drafted yet we have always been a good pass defense.

Whitner, like any other safety would, considering the state of our pass rush, has struggled in man to man coverage at times with WRs and TEs.

For me, the fact that he has the ability to match up with WRs in the slot at times or TEs is more a testament to his ability.

The problem is, many people can't appreciate his quality because when you have great coverage on a play it doesn't show up in the highlights, but when a QB has 4 or 5 seconds to throw and your man gets free for a TD that is put up on NFL.com for people to point at and say that he sucks...

better days
01-13-2011, 08:27 AM
I never said Roman Harper wasn't a SS. He is just an average one or more specifically a one-dimensional one.

As for my support of Whitner it comes from emotionless evaluation of his game. He is very good IMO at taking away what the QB is looking for using read and recognition skills as well as his speed and ability to flip his hips quickly.

The times you see Whitner get burned usually coincides with our front 7 giving the QB way too long to throw. Our defense has been one of the worst at pressuring QBs since he was drafted yet we have always been a good pass defense.

Whitner, like any other safety would, considering the state of our pass rush, has struggled in man to man coverage at times with WRs and TEs.

For me, the fact that he has the ability to match up with WRs in the slot at times or TEs is more a testament to his ability.

The problem is, many people can't appreciate his quality because when you have great coverage on a play it doesn't show up in the highlights, but when a QB has 4 or 5 seconds to throw and your man gets free for a TD that is put up on NFL.com for people to point at and say that he sucks...

I don't think he is as bad as some make him out to be, but he is not worth what he is asking for either. If he signs for what an AVERAGE SS should make fine, but he does not deserve elite money.

jamze132
01-13-2011, 09:36 AM
Merriweather I can agree with...

Sharper and Reed are FS not SS.

So that leaves you with Polamalu, Merriweather, Godfrey, Wilson.... that's four I guess that makes Whitner 5.
LOL

I could dig deeper than 30 sec than I spent on that list but I don't feel its necessary. Whitner is not in the same class as anyone mentioned so far, SS or FS.

Check out some links... granted they were compiled prior to this season so you do kind of see what other people thought of Whitner coming into this season.

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/17/best-safeties-in-the-n-f-l-the-top-10-list/

http://nflspinzone.com/2010/05/24/the-top-five-best-safeties-in-the-nfl-heading-into-2010-season/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/124837-the-top-7-safeties-in-the-nfl (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/124837-the-top-7-safeties-in-the-nfl)

Here is one with a top 15 list! Where's Whitner?

http://dallascowboystimes.com/2010/06/nfls-top-15-safeties-ball-hawks-lead-the-bunch/

And last but CERTAINLY not least, here is one who does mention Whitner at the bottom. This is from December 2010. You have to look hard though...

http://www.sportsareinvolved.com/2010/12/2010-nfl-season-player-ratings-safeties.html

psubills62
01-13-2011, 09:47 AM
Actually, I'd put Eric Berry at 5 before Whitner.

Berry in his career (1 year experience):
2 sacks, 9 passes defensed, 4 INT's, 1 FF

Whitner in his career (5 years experience):
1.5 sacks, 18 passes defensed, 5 INT's, 3 FF

The thing that Mahdi doesn't seem to realize is that Whitner is nowhere near the top tier of SS's. To be honest, he just might be in the top 10 of strong safeties. That being said, safeties are one of the hardest positions to analyze based on pure numbers, and it's usually one of the lowest priorities for a team. That's why safeties make so little money - they just aren't a priority. I don't see why Whitner should be paid any more than $5 million per year considering he doesn't make impact plays. You could easily put Whitner in the 2nd tier of players, even if you classify him as 6th best or whatever. But that 2nd tier is WAAAAAAY below the first tier, containing about 10-20 guys, and not even close to worthy of $5-7 million per year.

Mahdi
01-13-2011, 10:39 AM
LOL

I could dig deeper than 30 sec than I spent on that list but I don't feel its necessary. Whitner is not in the same class as anyone mentioned so far, SS or FS.

Check out some links... granted they were compiled prior to this season so you do kind of see what other people thought of Whitner coming into this season.

http://fifthdown.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/04/17/best-safeties-in-the-n-f-l-the-top-10-list/

http://nflspinzone.com/2010/05/24/the-top-five-best-safeties-in-the-nfl-heading-into-2010-season/

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/124837-the-top-7-safeties-in-the-nfl (http://bleacherreport.com/articles/124837-the-top-7-safeties-in-the-nfl)

Here is one with a top 15 list! Where's Whitner?

http://dallascowboystimes.com/2010/06/nfls-top-15-safeties-ball-hawks-lead-the-bunch/

And last but CERTAINLY not least, here is one who does mention Whitner at the bottom. This is from December 2010. You have to look hard though...

http://www.sportsareinvolved.com/2010/12/2010-nfl-season-player-ratings-safeties.html
Those lists are full of FS. We are talking about SS.

What makes Whitner valuable is he is a SS with the coverage skills of a FS.

Mahdi
01-13-2011, 10:40 AM
Actually, I'd put Eric Berry at 5 before Whitner.

Berry in his career (1 year experience):
2 sacks, 9 passes defensed, 4 INT's, 1 FF

Whitner in his career (5 years experience):
1.5 sacks, 18 passes defensed, 5 INT's, 3 FF

The thing that Mahdi doesn't seem to realize is that Whitner is nowhere near the top tier of SS's. To be honest, he just might be in the top 10 of strong safeties. That being said, safeties are one of the hardest positions to analyze based on pure numbers, and it's usually one of the lowest priorities for a team. That's why safeties make so little money - they just aren't a priority. I don't see why Whitner should be paid any more than $5 million per year considering he doesn't make impact plays. You could easily put Whitner in the 2nd tier of players, even if you classify him as 6th best or whatever. But that 2nd tier is WAAAAAAY below the first tier, containing about 10-20 guys, and not even close to worthy of $5-7 million per year.
Again, name me the SS you think are better. For me Whitner is top 5 of all SS.

justasportsfan
01-13-2011, 10:49 AM

facts prove otherwise. Flacco/Heap, Brady/Grownkowski have proven that to be false. They see Whitner covering their TE's the qb's THROW towards Whitner.

psubills62
01-13-2011, 10:56 AM
Again, name me the SS you think are better. For me Whitner is top 5 of all SS.

It doesn't matter where he is in the ranking. Whether he's 5th or 20th, he's in the exact same tier as about 10-20 guys, none of whom deserve to be paid more than 5 million per year. And he's still nowhere near the top tier of guys. You're thinking too much in terms of "which guys are ahead of him," rather than "how far is he behind these top guys." He's WAY behind the top guys, and thus does not deserve anywhere near top money. Just because 20 other guys are around the same middling level as Whitner doesn't mean he deserves more money.

And for the record, I was putting Eric Berry 5th on jamze's list, since you mentioned that two that he had were FS's. He had 4 SS's, and the 5th after those 4 is Berry, not Whitner.

Also, last I checked, there are a number of systems where FS and SS are interchangeable. I believe Gailey was trying to make ours one of those. So I would also put George Wilson as a guy who is better than Whitner.

streetkings01
01-13-2011, 01:03 PM

If we can convert Wilson from a WR, why not a guy who once played the position well in college ? He can really run for 225-230 lbs. Nothing to lose by giving him a shot.Jauron is that you? The reason he was converted to LB was he's too slow to play SS in the NFL. The guy cant cover a TE or RB out of the backfield, but you want him to give our corners help over the top?

X-Era
01-13-2011, 03:45 PM

Whitner may not be worth 7 mil, but the market dictates he is worth close to that.I think I'd like Whitner to be transition tagged (if we end up having a new CBA that includes that tag). I'd like the option to pay "going" rate on Whitner. Let's see what the rest of the teams feel he's worth. It could be he's worth more than many here feel or it could be that he and his agent are overrating his worth. Either way, using the transition tag lets us find out.

ParanoidAndroid
01-13-2011, 06:16 PM
When I watched Whitner, I saw a guy who cared, hustled and covered a lot of field. I also saw a guy late to the ball, out of position in coverage, and whining on Twitter. He could make a good tackle on one play and then get housed by a TE the next. He's very average in his role for the Bills. Now, could he be better in a different role and with a better D-line and LB corps in front of him? I truly think he could be much better. How much can you pay him in the meantime? I think he is very replaceable.

jamze132
01-14-2011, 01:43 AM
Rather than debating where Whitner ranks, how about showing who we can actually get that's a significant improvement (the team is supposed to be getting better remember).

Thoughts?
Its not who you get that's going to make this team better. It's not spending $7M per season on Donte ****ing Whitner that is going to make the team better since that money can be spent elsewhere.

jamze132
01-14-2011, 01:47 AM
Those lists are full of FS. We are talking about SS.

What makes Whitner valuable is he is a SS with the coverage skills of a FS.
Dude, he can't cover ****! Don't blame the opposing QB having SO much time in the pocket as the reason Whitner gets burnt weekly. If Whitner wanted say $2-3M per season, I might be ok with it, but if he wants anything close to what the media is saying, no ****ing way.

YardRat
01-14-2011, 05:33 AM
I'm not pro-dump Whitner by any means, but to emphasize his coverage skills as a strength and not a weakness is just wrong, IMO. Donte is as good as we've got, or probably going to be able to get overall for now, but beef up the front seven and he could be replaced by a guy who's better against the pass and maybe not as good supporting the run.

X-Era
01-14-2011, 05:44 AM
Its not who you get that's going to make this team better. It's not spending $7M per season on Donte ****ing Whitner that is going to make the team better since that money can be spent elsewhere.Yes, it is who you get to make this team better that's important.

Transition tag. If Whitner gets an offer for 7 mill, we don't have to take it if we don't want. If it's less, we can match it.

dannyek71
01-14-2011, 10:17 AM
But can you be the BEST at it?

I'll get burnt by a TE like a fat chick does waiting for her non-existent date on a Friday night.

jamze132
01-15-2011, 01:41 AM
Yes, it is who you get to make this team better that's important.

Transition tag. If Whitner gets an offer for 7 mill, we don't have to take it if we don't want. If it's less, we can match it.
I wouldn't tag Whitner while playing freeze tag.

BertSquirtgum
01-15-2011, 01:47 AM
whitner sucks, losing him isn't losing much. i would rather the bills find a way to keep him but i don't care if he goes somewhere else.

psubills62
01-15-2011, 03:59 PM
Man, that was a hit by Ed Reed to keep Mendenhall out of the end zone. Don't remember seeing Whitner make any hits like that.

Luisito23
01-15-2011, 04:15 PM
Man, that was a hit by Ed Reed to keep Mendenhall out of the end zone. Don't remember seeing Whitner make any hits like that.

Raider game...Too bad that the player had scored already.

Philagape
01-15-2011, 04:37 PM

Just curious, but do you watch every play of every game every week? Do you do this for a living?

YardRat
01-15-2011, 04:38 PM

Conversely, that was a terrible tackle by Palomalu on Rice's TD run.

psubills62
01-15-2011, 09:22 PM
Conversely, that was a terrible tackle by Palomalu on Rice's TD run.
It's easy to forgive the few bad plays when the guy actually makes plays that matter.

BertSquirtgum
01-15-2011, 10:32 PM
Roman Harper is horrible in coverage, there is a reason the Saints completely redefined his role on the team and use him more and more as a box safety in their multiple safety looks.

Harper is not an upgrade.

Dawan Landry is also weak in coverage.

Whitner is better than both.

i strongly disagree

BertSquirtgum
01-15-2011, 10:33 PM
Whitner is one of the best SS in the league.

are you ****ing kidding me? do you get the games up there in canada? apparently not with a statement like that. i just spit my drink all over myself.

Spiderweb
01-15-2011, 11:41 PM

I especially like how Whitner backs into his tackles, very impressive.

Look, the Bills valued his play, to the tune we heard of about 5 Mil per. Whitner wants more. God bless him, but he hasn't earned it. Next....................

HHURRICANE
01-16-2011, 07:58 AM
I couldn't wait to get rid of Laywer Milloy and I have defended Whitner to the max on this board but he sucks. I'd take Milloy over him right now.

We need to let this crying, twittering, douche walk.

When the Bills sucked in the mid 80's there were still players that you loved and knew could play.

This team has like 2 right now. Time to get rid of the scrubs.

Mahdi
01-16-2011, 08:21 AM
i strongly disagree
Really, how many times did Landry get burned yesterday? I didn't see the game but I'm guessing out of the 31 points Landry must have been beat a few times.

Around here, that means you suck.

TheGhostofJimKelly
01-16-2011, 01:29 PM
It is like that game, 1 vs. 100, except this game is 1 vs. thousands.