• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BuffaloBlitz83
    We play to win the game!
    • Oct 2009

Cromartie a bigger Big Mouth than Whitner

What an idiot. He should spend more of his free time taking care of his 10 kids than giving the Pats Bulletin board material. Cromartie got torched a few weeks ago in that game too. It's not like he's Revis. Beat up receivers? I remember seeing his classic mistackles and avoiding contact last year in Jet game when he was in SD

--------------

When asked if he's ever seen Brady point at the Jets' sideline after a score, Cromartie agreed -- a little too emphatically.

"We see that a lot. He does it a lot," Cromartie told the Daily News. "That's the kind of guy he is. We really don't give a damn, to tell you the truth."

So Brady is ...

"An ass----. ---- him."

"I don't really give a damn about him. I don't have to play against him. I play against the receivers."
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Re: Cromartie a bigger Big Mouth than Whitner

exactly. if i was cromartie, i'd keep my mouth shut. he gets torched every couple weeks and has a couple decent games in between to stop peopel from noticing.

I hate brady as much as the next guy, but you know brady is going to make him pay for this.

Also, if cromartie has a big game this week...he will be my hero forever.

Comment

• cocamide
      • Oct 2006

I hate the Patriots, but I hope they crush the Jets. I'm sick of hearing them talk trash, especially since they haven't accomplished anything.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

This match-up blows. I'd rather see Pitt/NE and Balt/NYJ, or something like that, so I could at least root for somebody without feeling dirty. I can tell you right now, whoever wins the Balt/Pitt match-up is who I'll be hoping for to rep the AFC in the Super Bowl.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• imbondz
          Democrats are people too
          • Jan 2003

I wish the Patriots had to play the Ravens and the Steelers, much more of a chance one of them are going to beat them, than the Jets. If the Patriots make the SB, i'm not watching, that's how much I hate them and how much of a baby I am.
          My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• RockStar36
            Dude's Little Ignorant Crony
            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by imbondz
            I wish the Patriots had to play the Ravens and the Steelers, much more of a chance one of them are going to beat them, than the Jets. If the Patriots make the SB, i'm not watching, that's how much I hate them and how much of a baby I am.
            Hmmmm. The Patriots beat both Baltimore and Pittsburgh in the regular season. And while the Jets got blown out by New England, they also beat them earlier in the year. So maybe the Jets do have the best chance.

Of course, that chance is nullified by the trash talk, which is just gonna piss the Pats off.

D & S Sports

Comment

• trapezeus
              Legendary Zoner
              • Oct 2004

I think the ravens have the most confidence to beat the pats. the other two teams are pretenders.

i also will have a hard time watching the patriots play in a superbowl. but i would love nothing more than to watch them lose the superbowl. so i'll end up watching, knowing that they'll ***** win.

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                • Mar 2004

Here's to the Patriots beating loudmouth Ryan then the Steelers beating the Pats, Packers winning the SB.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by BuffaloBlitz83
                  What an idiot. He should spend more of his free time taking care of his 10 kids than giving the Pats Bulletin board material. Cromartie got torched a few weeks ago in that game too. It's not like he's Revis. Beat up receivers? I remember seeing his classic mistackles and avoiding contact last year in Jet game when he was in SD

--------------

When asked if he's ever seen Brady point at the Jets' sideline after a score, Cromartie agreed -- a little too emphatically.

"We see that a lot. He does it a lot," Cromartie told the Daily News. "That's the kind of guy he is. We really don't give a damn, to tell you the truth."

So Brady is ...

"An ass----. ---- him."

"I don't really give a damn about him. I don't have to play against him. I play against the receivers."

he backed his **** up so get off the guy

Comment

• DynaPaul
                    • Sep 2003

They won... and screw Brady.

Comment

Working...
                    X