X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsFanCupp38
    • Mar 2004

We need to clean house!

We need to starting trading and cutting all of Jaurons stupid draft picks and players.

Poz- Sucks. Not athletic enough for a middle LB. We could get a 5th & 6th Round picks

Kelsay- Sucks. Why does this guy keep getting contract extentions? Cut him

Whitner- Sucks. We have a lot of depth at safety so we should either let him go or franchise him and see what we can get for him in a trade.

Lee Evans- Over rated. Not worth a first round pick. Trade him and get at least a 3rd or 4th round pick

McCargo- Do I need to say anything about this guy?

Stroud- Decent player. But he is getting old and hes not that good. Trade him for a 5th and stock pile picks

McGee- Finished. Hasnt had a good season in years. trade him. 6th round pick

Maybin- Bust. Get something for him. Anything. Maybe a 7th. Although I must say he is a good cheerleader.

McKelvin- On the fence. Hes a toss up.

We need to stock pile up on draft picks. If our coaching staff and scouts are even half way decent we shoud be able to hit on some picks, get younger, faster and stronger. Dont draft a QB high because there is not one woth taking. Fitz will do for now. We have too many holes in our offensive line and Defense. Run defense sucks!
    Jeremy Cupp
  • justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: We need to clean house!

just make sure to keep Corto and Ellison.
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by justasportsfan

LOL This is just a list of some of the main players we have and busts. The list goes way deeper. Our depth needs major help too but I am not focusing on that.
      Jeremy Cupp

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
        Nah. We will replace them with Borto and Shmellison, two all new backups who wouldn't even be backups on another team.

Replace them all! 0 and 16 here we come!
        Last edited by X-Era; 01-12-2011, 05:26 PM.

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
          • Nov 2009

We need to rebuild!! Let's get a new GM a new coach, a new QB, a new offense, a new defense, etc.

If we don't win the Super Bowl...start over.

Comment

• better days
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by X-Era
            Nah. We will replace them with Borto and Shmellison, two all new backups who wouldn't even be backups on another team.

Replace them all! 0 and 16 here we come!
            I guess some people want Luck realbad next year.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
              Making Spirits Bright
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by BillsFanCupp38
              We need to starting trading and cutting all of Jaurons stupid draft picks and players.

Poz- Sucks. Not athletic enough for a middle LB. We could get a 5th & 6th Round picks

Whitner- Sucks. We have a lot of depth at safety so we should either let him go or franchise him and see what we can get for him in a trade.

Lee Evans- Over rated. Not worth a first round pick. Trade him and get at least a 3rd or 4th round pick

Stroud- Decent player. But he is getting old and hes not that good. Trade him for a 5th and stock pile picks

Maybin- Bust. Get something for him. Anything. Maybe a 7th. Although I must say he is a good cheerleader.

We need to stock pile up on draft picks. If our coaching staff and scouts are even half way decent we shoud be able to hit on some picks, get younger, faster and stronger. Dont draft a QB high because there is not one woth taking. Fitz will do for now. We have too many holes in our offensive line and Defense. Run defense sucks!
              Getting rid of these guys is not "cleaning house"...

POZ - doesn't suck, we should resign him.

KELSAY - better than what we have, don't cut unless we replace with someone not named Ellison

WHITNER - gone

EVANS - you thinking he should be traded for a 4th round pick makes your entire post laughable

MCCARGO - Serious? Guy doesn't even play... Him being cut has NO SIGNIFICANCE on this team.

STROUD - Should not be cut unless we find someone to replace him

McGEE - Getting older and should be demoted a bit. Who the **** is gonna trade for him???

MAYBIN - Thank you captain obvious. This guy doesn't play either, who cares...it's like saying we should cut Corto...it's still not 'cleaning house'

McKELVIN - Why mention him if he's a toss up? He's not getting cut.

Please tell me who is gonna give us draft picks for McGee and how it's possible to trade POZ...he's a free agent.

Also, elaborate on who's gonna replace these guys...

Comment

• X-Era
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho
                Getting rid of these guys is not "cleaning house"...

POZ - doesn't suck, we should resign him.

KELSAY - better than what we have, don't cut unless we replace with someone not named Ellison

WHITNER - gone

EVANS - you thinking he should be traded for a 4th round pick makes your entire post laughable

MCCARGO - Serious? Guy doesn't even play... Him being cut has NO SIGNIFICANCE on this team.

STROUD - Should not be cut unless we find someone to replace him

McGEE - Getting older and should be demoted a bit. Who the **** is gonna trade for him???

MAYBIN - Thank you captain obvious. This guy doesn't play either, who cares...it's like saying we should cut Corto...it's still not 'cleaning house'

McKELVIN - Why mention him if he's a toss up? He's not getting cut.

Please tell me who is gonna give us draft picks for McGee and how it's possible to trade POZ...he's a free agent.

Also, elaborate on who's gonna replace these guys...
                I think it would be irresponsible for the Bills to get rid of anyone without having a clear plan to replace and actually upgrade the position.

A 4 and 12 team has no business getting worse by deletion without providing a better replacement.

Yes, it's a team, but in every individual instance we should be planning a way to get better not stay the same or get worse. The sum of the parts will determine the fortunes of the whole.
                Last edited by X-Era; 01-12-2011, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                  The Voice of Reason
                  • Jul 2007

Originally posted by X-Era
                  I think it would be irresponsible for the Bills to get rid of anyone without having a clear plan to replace and actually upgrade the position.

A 4 and 12 team has no business getting worse by deletion without providing a better replacement.

Yes, it's a team, but in every individual instance we should be planning a way to get better not stay the same or get worse. The sum of the parts will determine the fortunes of the whole.
                  I'm scared X... that's an intelligent response. I expect it from you... but you may make the minds of the meek implode
                  Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• ServoBillieves
                    The Voice of Reason
                    • Jul 2007

And before bf1 can say it

"This has sumpin' ta do wit bumblin buddy nix?!one!?"
                    Bye Bye Brady...

Comment

• THRILLHO
                      This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
                      • Feb 2009

Maybe we should try to trade our stadium too? We might get a decent sized 2 bedroom house for it.
                      True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• X-Era
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by ServoBillieves
                        I'm scared X... that's an intelligent response. I expect it from you... but you may make the minds of the meek implode
                        I guess I'm just taking a holistic view on this rather than looking at each player. I feel the lump sum total of talent isn't good enough for a SB or maybe even a playoff run. Significantly upgrade even a few piece while maintaining the others and you theoretically have gotten better as a whole. But upgrading one position while downgrading another is overall a "push".

We simply have to significantly get better at a whole host of positions. And, that includes the backup positions in many cases as well.

It may be a bit "butterfly effect" but yes, I think starting inexperienced players who haven't even proven they are reliable backups can play a part in losses.

I'd rather have a rookie or undrafted earn their position by beating out a solid starter and have that starter head to the bench for a year until they ultimately either get a reduced salary or get moved from the team. Following that plan you always have at least a solid starter, and can often have a solid backup as well.

To do it, you have to resign your own when they have developed to the point of being even an average starter.

Sign them all and let Chan sort them out.
                        Last edited by X-Era; 01-12-2011, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• THRILLHO
                          This is great, and all I've done is enter my name!
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BillsFanCupp38

The time to do any of this was last year with the new coach. Cleaning house to start his second year and we mind as well erase any progress he made.
                          True fans want wins, not draft picks.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
                            Formerly MARCELL DAREUS POWER, now posting as DANNY BATTEN POWER
                            • Jan 2010

[quote=BillsFanCupp38]We need to starting trading and cutting all of Jaurons stupid draft picks and players.

We need to stock pile up on draft picks. If our coaching staff and scouts are even half way decent we shoud be able to hit on some picks, get younger, faster and stronger. Dont draft a QB high because there is not one woth taking. Fitz will do for now. We have too many holes in our offensive line and Defense. Run defense sucks![/quote]

poz doesnt suck, hes slightly above avg, we will resign him
                            kelsay is a avg player we will keep him
                            whitner is gone most likely
                            trade lee evans, r u off your medication?
                            mccargo is gone
                            stroud is gone and will be replaced by dareus or carrington
                            mcgee will be back, not sure what role though
                            maybin will be cut
                            mckelvin is above avg corner, hes actually good.

Comment

• TacklingDummy
                              Unreachable Douche
                              • Jul 2002

Resign Poz: Shouldn't cost much.
                              Cut Kelsay and Maybin
                              Trade Evans (If the Bills plan to draft Green)
                              Don't resign Whitner

Comment

Working...
                              X