• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trapezeus
    Legendary Zoner
    • Oct 2004

Brady is getting dissed left and right

Does anyone find it odd that very few defenders have any respect for Brady?Of course, i'm extrapolating on the few instances that popped up the last couple days, but it is more than you've ever heard talk about montana, kelly, aikman, manning, roesthlesberger, etc.

Suggs came out and questioned brady's superbowl wins. It's interesting that most great qb's get a lot of credit from defenses. Brady is the first one where you actually hear defenders still ****talk him.

Maybe we aren't as paranoid as we think. It's just interesting that he's the first guy who has the stats to prove he's good, but get's zero credit from defenders.
  • Bangarang
    • Sep 2010

Re: Brady is getting dissed left and right

Haters gonna hate. Brady is good looking. Married to a super model. A Super Bowl winner. And a sure Hall of Famer.

He's a guy you hate when he's playing against you but love when he's playing for you.

Comment

• mayotm
      • Jul 2003

Just a bunch of haters. By any measurement, Brady is one of the best QB's of all time. Sucks for us Bills fans.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
        • Mar 2004

The Pats are going to destroy the Jets. Ryan and Cromartie should've kept their big mouths shut.

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

trash talk is normal. Thurm did it all the time.
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
            • Jul 2002

Jealousy is a *****. All this is actually making me like Brady more. He doesn't talk **** and he just produces. The guy is an all time great. No doubt about it.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
              Jealousy is a *****. All this is actually making me like Brady more. He doesn't talk **** and he just produces. The guy is an all time great. No doubt about it.
              you mean you like him? You should change your name to Marshanator you traitor!
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Beebe's Kid
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                you mean you like him? You should change your name to Marshanator you traitor!
                This reminds me of how the guys on WGR are always dick-riding Brady...not saying that Thurm is dick-riding, but you know what I mean.

The guy is a great QB...that is fact. The guy plays for New England, who is our rival, and humiliates and laughs at our team two times per year... they win all of the time, and we haven't won in a long time... "what do ya think, darlin'...should I hate 'im?"

Yeah...I hate him.

That doesn't mean I don't respect him, but I am not going to root for him. I hope the ****ing earth splits open and sucks both teams in during the game on Sunday.

Rex is trying to **** with Brady's head...It has to be hard to keep a straight face while talking ****, when he just ****ing thrashed your ass in prime time a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                  • Mar 2004

The head coach of a team that got beat a few weeks ago 45-3 by the same team, shouldn't be talking any trash. Rex Ryan is a fat toad. He's my most hated coach in the NFL, supplanting Bellicheat.

Comment

• Buddo
                    • Mar 2007

Personally, I'm of the opinion that a lot of the *****ing stems from how much Brady is in the Zebras collective ears in games. Players don't really like, or respect that, imho. It's a man's game, and you 'put up or shut up'.
                    No doubt, Brady is an excellent QB, but he makes himself a target, by not just actually playing, but always looking to get something, for next to nothing from the zebras.
                    Little Tommy is always running tattle-tail to the teachers, and just about nobody likes that.

Comment

• Billz_fan
                      • Jan 2003

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                      The head coach of a team that got beat a few weeks ago 45-3 by the same team, shouldn't be talking any trash. Rex Ryan is a fat toad. He's my most hated coach in the NFL, supplanting Bellicheat.
                      Yeah, at the begining I kinda liked his chatter. Now it's driving me crazy. He's an idiot and I hope they get beat 51-3 this time. Im starting to hate the Jets more than ever now. They need to shut up and just play the games. I've lost any respect I had for them.
                      The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

• G Wolly
                        • Mar 2004

Defenders don't talk **** about Brady because of his abilities, or production levels without talking himself, defenders have no more respect for Brady because of his ***** level.

How many penalties have been called because of Brady and his whining for penalties?

Comment

• bf1
                          • Oct 2010

Brady has 2 kids from 2 different women. Cromartie has 9 kids from 7 different women.

Comment

• EDS
                            • Jan 2003

Originally posted by bf1
                            Brady has 2 kids from 2 different women. Cromartie has 9 kids from 7 different women.
                            Tom definitely comes up short on the quantity, but he gets high marks on the quality.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                              Pinkerton's son
                              • Feb 2006

I hate Brady...hate him...however I seriously cannot root for the Jets this weekend...between Sanchez and Rex and Braylon, they have become my least favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                              X