• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ed
    Dude
    • Sep 2002

OT Gabe Carimi

I like the idea of seeing Carimi in a Bills uniform. Do you think he's an option with our 2nd round pick, or is he more likely to be a first round pick?
  • Bangarang
    • Sep 2010

Re: OT Gabe Carimi

More than likely going in the 1st. However, he could very well slide to early 2nd round. I would very much approve the notion of taking him in the 2nd.

Comment

• DraftBoy
      Administrator
      • Jul 2002

He'd be a very solid pickup in Round 2, though Im not 100% on him being a future LT.
      COMING SOON...
      Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
      We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• X-Era
        What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by DraftBoy
        He'd be a very solid pickup in Round 2, though Im not 100% on him being a future LT.
        I agree, I think he could end up being a top RT in this league. I don;t think he projects as well to the LT spot.

I'm not sure he will drop to the 2nd though.

Comment

• JCBills
          • Jan 2010

With where we are picking in the second, he could easily be there when we're on the clock. That being said, I'd rather see our FO pursue a starting RT in FA. There are several decent to good options that look like they'll be on the market. If they can pull that off, OT can get knocked back to a mid-late round need, find someone to develop for depth.

Comment

• tampabay25690
            • Feb 2004

Carimi will be gone in the 1st round.....
            GO Gators!!!!!!
            GO GATORS!!

Comment

• Ed
              Dude
              • Sep 2002

From what I have read it seems that he projects well as a RT, which is what I was thinking. I still like Bell at LT and with another year of experience and a chance to start the offseason healthy, I expect him to to take a big step in his game next season.

Comment

Working...
              X